Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I am quite sure that many people may have really different definitions of "worst businesses". I am sure that any kind of business that never worked for you could be worst for you in your opinion. So, what are some of the worst businesses you can ever venture into?

I don't believe there's any such thing as the "worst business" to venture into. I believe all businesses have their good and bad sides. It just depends on how you handle it.

I don't believe there's any such thing as the "worst business" to venture into. I believe all businesses have their good and bad sides. It just depends on how you handle it.

Well, when I said "worst business", what I actually meant was the kind of business that never proved to be great for you. I am sure many people struggle a lot with certain kinds of businesses.

Well, when I said "worst business", what I actually meant was the kind of business that never proved to be great for you. I am sure many people struggle a lot with certain kinds of businesses.
Oh, i get what you mean now. I don't have a worst or best business because i haven't actually started out any business of my own. Maybe in the future, i might be able to answer this question better.

You're absolutely right, worst business most times is a business that didn't work out as expected, I haven't experience any worse business so far, I just need capital only to set up my business.

What I can dubb as a worst business engaging in a business that gives minute profit and will not put food on your table. Example of such job in Nigeria is a retail sales of recharge cards.

What I can dubb as a worst business engaging in a business that gives minute profit and will not put food on your table. Example of such job in Nigeria is a retail sales of recharge cards.

I think that there are many such kind of similar companies in many different countries as well. There is a local company in here that requires its employees to "invest" money!

The worst businesses for me are those businesses in which you may harm others to make profits, for example cigarette business is one the worst businesses.

The worst businesses for me are those businesses in which you may harm others to make profits, for example cigarette business is one the worst businesses.

Well, there are many similar kind of businesses out there. For example, there are many tobacco products that are being sold in many places and most of the time those products contain harmful chemicals.

In my opinion, I don't think that there is a worst business, it all depend on the person who is managing it.
A business that is dubbed as being worse could be made to succeed if it is well managed by experienced business manager.

I don't think that there is a worst or best business. The success or failure of a business depends on how you run it and how marketable it is. You can start a good business and it fails because of poor management. Or you could start a business, but due to lack of proper research, it turns out that it is not a profitable venture due to lack of market.

Well, there are many similar kind of businesses out there. For example, there are many tobacco products that are being sold in many places and most of the time those products contain harmful chemicals.
You are right, there are many businesses that harm people but I will never do any of those businesses because for me ethics in business is much more important than anything else.

One of the worst businesses that I have ever seen people do is actually transportation. There is a lot that you stand to lose from it and there is not even so much profit.

The worst business that I can think of is actually any business that is illegal and prohibited excluding trading cryptocurrency in some countries that have placed an unnecessary ban on it. But businesses like trafficking is actually not good.

You are right, there are many businesses that harm people but I will never do any of those businesses because for me ethics in business is much more important than anything else.

I have never been involved in such kind of business that may harm people. However, there are certain manufacturing businesses that might be bad for labours' health, even though the products itself might not be harmful.

Definitely, I agree with your assertion. How a business venture thrives depends on how you are able to handle it. If you have a lot of knowledge about a particular business you will likely succeed.

I don't think that there is a worst or best business. The success or failure of a business depends on how you run it and how marketable it is. You can start a good business and it fails because of poor management. Or you could start a business, but due to lack of proper research, it turns out that it is not a profitable venture due to lack of market.
No matter how good you're in running business, there are some businesses that'll not bring in desired results for you. That's business owners are advised to be flexible so they can change anytime they feel the business is not bringing in much profit.

One of the things that I have come to understand about business operation is that,you will really need to be at your A game to be able to withstand the tide in the business environment,because it is individual that fails and not business.

One of the things that I have come to understand about business operation is that,you will really need to be at your A game to be able to withstand the tide in the business environment,because it is individual that fails and not business.
The business environment is very brutal and you need a lot of knowledge for you to be able to succeed. It is also important to know that failing in business is not the end of it all because you can still succeed if you are persistent enough.

No business is worse in this life if you are committed and contented with everything you are doing in your business line , but if you are not serious minded, your business will be gravely affected .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back