What's new

What are some of the most dangerous jobs in the world?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many different kinds of jobs that may not be that much dangerous. This is also why certain kinds of career might be really appealing. However, there are many different kinds of jobs in the world that could be really dangerous. So, what are they?

I watched a YouTube video last week about one of the most dangerous jobs in the world and it was catching and milking poisonous snakes. If you make any mistakes, you will be bitten by those snakes. Without the anti poison, death is all but certain.

Working in mines is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. Every year a lot of people get trapped and killed in mines around the world. Journalists working in the war zones also do a very dangerous job. Being a soldier positioned in a conflict zone is also a dangerous job. In my home country, some people collect wild honey, and it is also a dangerous job.

I watched a YouTube video last week about one of the most dangerous jobs in the world and it was catching and milking poisonous snakes. If you make any mistakes, you will be bitten by those snakes. Without the anti poison, death is all but certain.

They milk the poison because they need to create antivenom. This is one of the most dangerous jobs in case if the antivenom of a snake has not been created. if you are bitten by a snake and if you get prompt medical attention, then they can save your life if antivenom is available.

Working in mines is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. Every year a lot of people get trapped and killed in mines around the world. Journalists working in the war zones also do a very dangerous job. Being a soldier positioned in a conflict zone is also a dangerous job. In my home country, some people collect wild honey, and it is also a dangerous job.

All of these jobs which you've listed are very dangerous. Anyone who's working in any of those jobs face sudden death. I've watched where journalist in Al Jezera news are killed in conflict zones. I can't work in the mine, they are death traps. If your stuck in these, without energy, you're going to die.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back