What's new

What age is best to retire

Any one can retire anytime, but the best time to retire is 65-70 years of age. And that's the average age most countries are hanging on to retire civil servants automatically.

Over here in my country a lot of people don't really want to retire from active duty because a lot of people who have already retired don't really get paid their pension when they are supposed to.
In my country, most times pensions is more like a scam. Most of them don't get paid hence the reluctance in wanting to retire, as they have seen what others before them are going through and would not want that as well.

Any one can retire at any given time, even if you choose to retire at the age of 40, it's simply your voice dear. But the retirement age is poised at 60-70.

In my country you will only retired when you worked for 35 years but now i have seen people retiring after working for few years because they get established and want to focus on their business.

This is a different view for r different people type of topic. For those who want to give their time.and energy to their working careers, might be looking at the age of sixty mostly

I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

It's left to your guys which age do you think is best to retire.
Age retirement differs, so many countries have their retirement age and the opportunity available in their country might not be the same in another country so the retirement age can't be the same. I will like to retire at the age of 45

It depends on the nature of the job as well. In my country , professors and lecturers retire at 65+ age whereas IT professionals or sports man retire much earlier. It's always good to retire early if one has made enough money and saved a lot in young age.

Depending on the sector you are working. You can think of retirement at age 60-65 it's a ripe age for one to be thinking of retirement.

It depends on what rocks the boat of each person. Those who are career minded want to reach the pinnacle of their career so they will go the long haul of exhausting the length of time that they have in service.

in my opinion I don't think there's a standard age to get retired from business. The word retirement is more common among government workers. When you run your own business retirement is an option not a must. You can only with her when you feel that you need to and still manage your business discreetly why Putin is one of yours or a relative to take care of main business. But in general standard retirement age 65 or 70.

It depends on the kind of gig the person is managing. Some working department demands you retire at the age of 60. Whereas others set limit is 65-70.

It depends on the kind of gig the person is managing. Some working department demands you retire at the age of 60. Whereas others set limit is 65-70.
True, like does who usually do heavy duty jobs, like carrying heavy loads and the likes, it would be best to retire earlier than does doing less stressful jobs.

Personally, I will go for someone to retire at the age of from 50 to 55. But it is rather unfortunate that some people use age declaration to get some jobs or even join a job at old age, which will cause them to retire late. A time where they can't enjoy much of their lives before they join their ancestors. Only few live long. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

I feel if the person is working for a company or organization the best age to retire is after 25 years of work but if the person has his or her own work he or she decide what age to retire
I believe you can only get a chance to retired at the age of fourty years only if you start working at the age of twenty to twenty five years old, bevause most people even start working at the age of fourth.

True, like does who usually do heavy duty jobs, like carrying heavy loads and the likes, it would be best to retire earlier than does doing less stressful jobs.
Lol, it wouldn't be fine for anyone who is old to do such kind of jobs. If you're young and doing such kind of hard work it will affect you doing old age negatively.

If you have your own business there I think you can retire anytime you want to provided you still have the knowledge an understanding of how to run a business successfully.

Lolz...I don't even believe you should retire, as long as there is internet and means of connecting to Internet, you should continue hustling, it keeps me kicking.

Lol, it wouldn't be fine for anyone who is old to do such kind of jobs. If you're young and doing such kind of hard work it will affect you doing old age negatively.
Very true I know of someone who was a bricklayer when young. It has affected his waist, he can nolonger stand straight and always having serious pains.

Most people don't get to decide what age they retire as the company they work for have already stipulated one age so to retire early means you own a business.

The best age to retire is when you're less than the of 60 years though it depends on how mentally sound and healthy you still are after your retirement time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back