Using Guilded To Make Money

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For those not familiar with Guilded, it's a chat client very similar to Discord. You can earn money using Guilded by allowing your members in your server to subscribe to the server, much like if you had a Patreon. It's easier than earning money from a Discord server since you have to be a Discord partner to even earn any money from your server. Also Guilded only takes 2.5% of your subscription price whereas Patreon takes either 8% or 12% depending on the tier you choose. I highly recommend switching to Guilded if you're wanting to earn a little extra cash. Plus it's more organized than Discord which is always a plus.

I use Discord mainly to connect with my clients, customers, employers, and employees. I have never considered monetizing Discord. I have also never heard of Guilded. In my opinion, making money through subscriptions is one of the hardest ways to make money online, however, I would of course like to give a try and see if I can actually use Guilded to make some money online.

For those not familiar with Guilded, it's a chat client very similar to Discord. You can earn money using Guilded by allowing your members in your server to subscribe to the server, much like if you had a Patreon. It's easier than earning money from a Discord server since you have to be a Discord partner to even earn any money from your server. Also Guilded only takes 2.5% of your subscription price whereas Patreon takes either 8% or 12% depending on the tier you choose. I highly recommend switching to Guilded if you're wanting to earn a little extra cash. Plus it's more organized than Discord which is always a plus.
To be honest, this is the first time I am hearing of Guided. I only know Discord as one of the social media platform. Can someone earn up to $1 using Guided? I will really like to know more about this.

I mainly use Discord and sometimes Slack as well, I've also never used Patreon and I haven't heard of Guilded either, but it sounds very interesting that being able to monetize your server and only being charged 2.5% of the money from your server members' subscriptions, can be a good way to earn some extra money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back