Using Guilded To Make Money

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For those not familiar with Guilded, it's a chat client very similar to Discord. You can earn money using Guilded by allowing your members in your server to subscribe to the server, much like if you had a Patreon. It's easier than earning money from a Discord server since you have to be a Discord partner to even earn any money from your server. Also Guilded only takes 2.5% of your subscription price whereas Patreon takes either 8% or 12% depending on the tier you choose. I highly recommend switching to Guilded if you're wanting to earn a little extra cash. Plus it's more organized than Discord which is always a plus.

I use Discord mainly to connect with my clients, customers, employers, and employees. I have never considered monetizing Discord. I have also never heard of Guilded. In my opinion, making money through subscriptions is one of the hardest ways to make money online, however, I would of course like to give a try and see if I can actually use Guilded to make some money online.

For those not familiar with Guilded, it's a chat client very similar to Discord. You can earn money using Guilded by allowing your members in your server to subscribe to the server, much like if you had a Patreon. It's easier than earning money from a Discord server since you have to be a Discord partner to even earn any money from your server. Also Guilded only takes 2.5% of your subscription price whereas Patreon takes either 8% or 12% depending on the tier you choose. I highly recommend switching to Guilded if you're wanting to earn a little extra cash. Plus it's more organized than Discord which is always a plus.
To be honest, this is the first time I am hearing of Guided. I only know Discord as one of the social media platform. Can someone earn up to $1 using Guided? I will really like to know more about this.

I mainly use Discord and sometimes Slack as well, I've also never used Patreon and I haven't heard of Guilded either, but it sounds very interesting that being able to monetize your server and only being charged 2.5% of the money from your server members' subscriptions, can be a good way to earn some extra money.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back