Using Rumble to Make Money

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Did you know that the alternative social media platform, Rumble offers users to make money off their own videos and content? I honestly didn't know about this until I was browsing the Guilded subreddit and seen that someone has a Guilded server dedicated for users who use Rumble. I might start looking into using the platform, and seeing if I could make some decent money. Of course like Youtube, your content needs to be picked up by the algorithm so it might be tough to make decent money especially at first.

Rumble is simply like twitch and kick. It's a live streaming platform for just chatting, gaming streams and more. But yes, you can make money streaming there. I believe they allow users to donate to streamers like on twitch. I've used it once or twice, but Im not a fan of it.

Interesting, I guess there are too many options nowadays for content creators to be able to monetize their content, in fact I've never heard of Rumble, but I'll have to check it out to stay on top of it, I guess it's going to be similar to Twitch or Caffeine.tv

I have an account on Rumble, however, I have not uploaded any content, therefore, I do not know how easy or difficult it is to make money on Rumble. I have watched a lot of videos on youtube that say you can just download creative commons videos from youtube and reupload them on Rumble to make money. I would perhaps try this method one of these days.

Rumble is alright, but I feel like Twitch and Kick have become far better platforms for making money. Twitch, with its live streaming features, is fantastic for engaging with an audience in real-time, especially for gaming or other interactive content. Kick, on the other hand, has gained popularity for its unique approach. It's always worth exploring different platforms to see what fits best for your content and audience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back