What's new

Usastockforum.com Review: Legit or Scam

I am only just hearing about this USAstockforum. But I have a concern here; and that concern is that everyone is saying that it's the same thing with dimeforum. I wonder why they had to create exactly the same site though.

But if they are paying, it's okay. That's the important thing.
The USF forum is a forum that is managed by the admin on the dimeforum. The forum is specifically for discussing investment and the like. There are no threads about the GPT site and members do not have to create threads. Just post a response. USF Rewards will end at the beginning of next year.
Well usa stock forum is a great and wonderful site, The admin is very responsive,very cool to navigate around the site, users don't need to post topics, just comment all through.
This forum is the first forum where I earned my first online money, so I give it a 100% rating.
The forum USF is legit because dimeforum is also legitimate. The same admin in two forums.

The USF forum is a forum that is managed by the admin on the dimeforum. The forum is specifically for discussing investment and the like. There are no threads about the GPT site and members do not have to create threads. Just post a response. USF Rewards will end at the beginning of next year.

The forum USF is legit because dimeforum is also legitimate. The same admin in two forums.
You said the USF forum is a forum managed by the Admin on the dimeforum. Yeah... I got that already.

From your explanation, even though it is managed by the same Admin, there are peculiarities between the two. That is good.

I get it.

Usastock is a good site where you are paid for your contribution to existing questions.it is owned by same admin and he plans to stop giving reward on the site by January 2031 . Currently,he has not paid some persons

Usastockforum is a paid perpost site that is the same as Dimeforum because it belongs to the admin in Dimeforum.

The way to produce there is the same as dimeforum.
The number of characters is very important in every post there (same as dimeforum).
Members are not required to create threads. Just make posts.

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coins or the value of $ 5 is the same as dimeforum.

Click this link to get started.
https://www.usastockforum.com
Yes this is the best earning way.I was in the search of such rewarding way to get start earning.Now I am very happy to find it.

Trust me, I will definitely check this out, having multiple sources of online income is very important coupled with the fact that you are able to dedicate enough time. I will check out dimeforum too to see how effective it is. I love to participate online asides my office job. Thanks for sharing.

Usastock is a good site where you are paid for your contribution to existing questions.it is owned by same admin and he plans to stop giving reward on the site by January 2031 . Currently,he has not paid some persons
That's for USF. For Dimeforum, it looks like the rewards will continue to be given to its members. Maybe the reason the admin closed rewards at USF is because they are busy managing two forums at once so that one of the rewards forums is closed.
Yes this is the best earning way.I was in the search of such rewarding way to get start earning.Now I am very happy to find it.

That's for USF. For Dimeforum, it looks like the rewards will continue to be given to its members. Maybe the reason the admin closed rewards at USF is because they are busy managing two forums at once so that one of the rewards forums is closed.
I know. It is sad that he tried to manage two forums at a particular time ,and this affected him negatively . There are many unpaid requests in the site ,and people are beginning to see the site as a scam site

Usastockforum is a paid perpost site that is the same as Dimeforum because it belongs to the admin in Dimeforum.

The way to produce there is the same as dimeforum.
The number of characters is very important in every post there (same as dimeforum).
Members are not required to create threads. Just make posts.

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coins or the value of $ 5 is the same as dimeforum.

Click this link to get started.
https://www.usastockforum.com
yes! it is real! I am a member of that forum and although I have not been so active this last week I have already had 2500 points, it is easy! You just have to read each post carefully and respond consistently .. it's 40 points per post, but if the post is below 150 characters the score is lower. however I can attest that it is real and not scam!

I know. It is sad that he tried to manage two forums at a particular time ,and this affected him negatively . There are many unpaid requests in the site ,and people are beginning to see the site as a scam site
Also the admin there is rarely active. If you want to contact the admin, I suggest going through the admin dimeforum to be more active there.
yes! it is real! I am a member of that forum and although I have not been so active this last week I have already had 2500 points, it is easy! You just have to read each post carefully and respond consistently .. it's 40 points per post, but if the post is below 150 characters the score is lower. however I can attest that it is real and not scam!
Have you now gotten your payment from USF?
Several members said they had not been paid there.

I have posted before that USAstock is legit. But now I am retracting that statement because USAstock didn't pay my last withdrawal. I already forgot how many weeks have passed. The admin even insulted me by asking why I am emailing him (about my withdrawal). If you care to join then be ready to feel sorry when you don't get paid. It is a bad admin that I see because he doesn't care for the members.

I have posted before that USAstock is legit. But now I am retracting that statement because USAstock didn't pay my last withdrawal. I already forgot how many weeks have passed. The admin even insulted me by asking why I am emailing him (about my withdrawal). If you care to join then be ready to feel sorry when you don't get paid. It is a bad admin that I see because he doesn't care for the members.
Are the email messages you received correct from the USF admin? That's what a scamer said. Then how about Dimeforum? Because the USF admin as far as I know is a Dimeforum admin too. If he said something like that. USF and Dimeforum may not pay anymore.

The admin of dime forum also monitor USAstock forum so those facing challenges of payment on dime forum and are active on USAstock forum will face the same because it like the admin is out of funds and he wants to pay every one so that the members won't see the site as scam

I hearing about this forum for the first time and I check it out for myself. I have used dimeforum and I can vouch for it. So if it's the same admin of dimeforum then I will have to check it out.

To an extent I can understand the admin. He has spread himself thin and it could not have gotten any harder when the site got flooded with people all over. Instead of that being a good thing, it became too tedious for him alone considering he claims that he pays straight from his own pocket.

Interesting I see some users that I kno even there grinding the forum :D
This is interesting for all people that want to how learn to everything .this useful if you cant know how to manage all the rules and regulations ..that why everyone can make easy to have a knowledge to the something that you want to know ..
Post automatically merged:

You can make happy that you doing the best to be a knowledgeable that you know for this thing ..even to have a lot of friend .that give you idea that make you have learning .

I recommend that you analyze the situation if you want to continue on the site, I have read in this thread and in other threads of other forums that they are not paying. I am waiting for payment receipt, meanwhile I have not published more neither in dimeforum nor in Usastockforum, you would have to wait and confirm that if you are going to charge.

This site and dimeforum are legit sites that has been paying but the Admin currently is out fo funds and I guess he is yet to understand the tricks and skills of running and sustaining a forum . Hopefully next year he will be back and better

I am not sure if I would be joining Usastockforum as the OP says the forum is owned by the person who also owns Dimeforum. In recent times, I hear a lot of controversy surrounding Dime forum. The people who have made money by posting on this forum are complaining that they have not received payment and the admin is also not answering their querries.

Based on what I have read on other threads, I think Dimeforum is already in hot waters, I heard members talking about not receiving payment. If this forum in question is owned by the same admin, I guess it is better to stay away.

This site and dimeforum are legit sites that has been paying but the Admin currently is out fo funds and I guess he is yet to understand the tricks and skills of running and sustaining a forum . Hopefully next year he will be back and better
I was just passing by, since some time has passed and I haven't heard anything more about the site, I have my account open there but I stopped posting because I wasn't paying. Do you know if they are up to date with the payments? I ask because I know you are an active member and maybe you are posting again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back