What's new

Usastockforum.com Review: Legit or Scam

Well, it's not about the website fees because most websites like this don't have fees. It's about the fees in order to complete the transaction. For example the fees I paid for the withdrawl from the forum in this topic are from PayPal because the admin makes payments for Goods&Services. That's why it is important for websites like this to process payments are Friends&family because there are no fees there and also we are working with small amounts here. The minimum withdrawal is 1$ so if the admin would send payment as Goods&Services PayPal would take more than half of that 1$ for the fees.
You are right. I think the bizdustry admin charges a paypal fee to himself. Meanwhile, Dimeforum will deduct 1000 coins or $ 1 as a withdrawal fee.

Dimeforum even charges feesfor sending? Then noone would like to remain there unless they earn very much higher.
But as @Vladv26 said, this is not goods and service what we are doing, this is all friendly, so friends and family is right choice. Isn't it
@Hnishas ?

I think the admin that created this usastock forum should have been patient enough to develop and enhance dimeforum instead of him to create another forum from scratch. That's my opinion though

Dimeforum even charges feesfor sending? Then noone would like to remain there unless they earn very much higher.
But as @Vladv26 said, this is not goods and service what we are doing, this is all friendly, so friends and family is right choice. Isn't it
@Hnishas ?
I mentioned multiple times. Not the forum or the amin charges fees. He just sends you the full payment that you request, in my case 5$. But because he sends payment as Goods&Services,Paypal is taking their fees for that.

I mentioned multiple times. Not the forum or the amin charges fees. He just sends you the full payment that you request, in my case 5$. But because he sends payment as Goods&Services,Paypal is taking their fees for that.
I never said forum owner charges fees, That was on @Juen15 's comment, not yours. In his comment he says Dimeforum deduct $1 fees.
Your was just an example there because you mentioned Goods & Service is the reason for fees.

I have already withdrawn once from dimeforum , but I am actually I am not active , it is good to have another similar site .

I have already withdrawn once from dimeforum , but I am actually I am not active , it is good to have another similar site .
What kind of site do you mean or do you want?
What's the point creating different platforms for the same goal by the same admins? To me honestly, the purpose is defeated.
Different discussion. There is a lot of discussion about investing. In the diephorum I could not see the room.

I am with USAStockforum and I can vouch that it is a legit earnings forum. I received my first payment last weekend. It is a good paid to post forum that pays 5 cents for every post. Right now I am not allowed to create a new thread because I have insufficient authority on that. But posting every 3 hours that allows me 5 posts then that is 25 cents which is good money for an additional income to my online earnings.

What kind of site do you mean or do you want?

Different discussion. There is a lot of discussion about investing. In the diephorum I could not see the room.
I mean forums of course , there are many legit forums actually so it is our golden opportunity to earn well .

I am with USAStockforum and I can vouch that it is a legit earnings forum. I received my first payment last weekend. It is a good paid to post forum that pays 5 cents for every post. Right now I am not allowed to create a new thread because I have insufficient authority on that. But posting every 3 hours that allows me 5 posts then that is 25 cents which is good money for an additional income to my online earnings.
Is the minimum payment there is $ 5 as the admin dime forum said? He says the same as the forum dimes. Because I am not active there. This is for information to members of this forum.
One thing I don't like about Dimeforum is the fact that they pay you based on the numbers of words you used.
It's a cool platform though
I think working on many forums is quite difficult. But do it if you can divide the time in it.

Is the minimum payment there is $ 5 as the admin dime forum said? He says the same as the forum dimes. Because I am not active there. This is for information to members of this forum.

I think working on many forums is quite difficult. But do it if you can divide the time in it.
You are right that $5 is the minimum withdrawal amount. The withdrawal can also be done in Dimeforum although the donation of the coins will be in USAstock. With regards to the number of posts per hour or every 3 hours I am not sure. For now I am making 5 posts every 3 hours and all are credited. For me, Dimeforum and USAstock are good sites that really pay. At least I have proof of payment already.

Usastockforum is a paid perpost site that is the same as Dimeforum because it belongs to the admin in Dimeforum.

The way to produce there is the same as dimeforum.
The number of characters is very important in every post there (same as dimeforum).
Members are not required to create threads. Just make posts.

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coins or the value of $ 5 is the same as dimeforum.

Click this link to get started.
https://www.usastockforum.com
Hello, according to the description you make regarding the page, it looks quite attractive, I am going to enter and verify thanks for sharing it.

You are right that $5 is the minimum withdrawal amount. The withdrawal can also be done in Dimeforum although the donation of the coins will be in USAstock. With regards to the number of posts per hour or every 3 hours I am not sure. For now I am making 5 posts every 3 hours and all are credited. For me, Dimeforum and USAstock are good sites that really pay. At least I have proof of payment already.
Admin forum dimes say the same. So I think that also applies to the number of posts and threads allowed in a certain period of time (every 3 hours). That is good. Works quite well on two forum sites at once.
Hello, according to the description you make regarding the page, it looks quite attractive, I am going to enter and verify thanks for sharing it.
Yes, you are welcome. You can read the posts in this thread for more information on the minimum withdrawal amount. Discussion forums or others. If there is something you cannot understand about the forum. Ask here or the USAstock admin via PM.

1) Do users of Dimeforum join this forum with same (dimeforum) account, or they have to create new account?
2) This is for USA members only? (name is USA stock).
1) No they have to create another account as there is no mention on the site that it has anything to do with dimeforum.

2) No, that's just the name, non USA can join the forum. There are sections that only USA members will understand, but there are several sections non USA member will understand.

1) No they have to create another account as there is no mention on the site that it has anything to do with dimeforum.

2) No, that's just the name, non USA can join the forum. There are sections that only USA members will understand, but there are several sections non USA member will understand.
Udpate.

The rewards for Usastockforum did not last long. At the end of this year the forum will not give rewards for every post. Although there is no account relationship. USF admins are Dimeforum admins.

Usastockforum is a paid perpost site that is the same as Dimeforum because it belongs to the admin in Dimeforum.

The way to produce there is the same as dimeforum.
The number of characters is very important in every post there (same as dimeforum).
Members are not required to create threads. Just make posts.

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coins or the value of $ 5 is the same as dimeforum.

Click this link to get started.
https://www.usastockforum.com
I have little time in Usastockforum, already almost completing the $ 3, now many members complain that they have not received the payment, and others that it is going to merge with dimeforum at the end of the year. I keep wondering why I don't want to waste time on the site, I would like to know any information you can give me.

I have little time in Usastockforum, already almost completing the $ 3, now many members complain that they have not received the payment, and others that it is going to merge with dimeforum at the end of the year. I keep wondering why I don't want to waste time on the site, I would like to know any information you can give me.
Admin USF is admin dimeforum. So if you are registered in dimeforum. You can contact him through Dimefum. Also send the number you want to attract and screenshoot the balance there. A minimum of $ 5. But hopefully he can add coins to the USF to your Dimeforum account. You can try doing it.

I am only just hearing about this USAstockforum. But I have a concern here; and that concern is that everyone is saying that it's the same thing with dimeforum. I wonder why they had to create exactly the same site though.

But if they are paying, it's okay. That's the important thing.

Well usa stock forum is a great and wonderful site, The admin is very responsive,very cool to navigate around the site, users don't need to post topics, just comment all through.
This forum is the first forum where I earned my first online money, so I give it a 100% rating.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back