What's new

Usastockforum.com Review: Legit or Scam

I was just passing by, since some time has passed and I haven't heard anything more about the site, I have my account open there but I stopped posting because I wasn't paying. Do you know if they are up to date with the payments? I ask because I know you are an active member and maybe you are posting again.
I confirm UsaStockForum stops rewarding since January 1st 2021 and Dimeforum few months after you don't earn dimeforum (dimes) for posting even in Money Online Forum some users are cherish from forum to bring referral they still some few active members.

I think its the first time am hearing of this Usasstock forum,but if their requirements for earnings is just by posting comments then it's what trying out, what is their mode of payment and has anyone cashed out of the platform before?.

I confirm UsaStockForum stops rewarding since January 1st 2021 and Dimeforum few months after you don't earn dimeforum (dimes) for posting even in Money Online Forum some users are cherish from forum to bring referral they still some few active members.
Thanks for replying @saousen5765 , I have some money in UsaStockForum trapped, and wanted to complete the minimum to withdraw it. In view that it is stopped for now I will limit myself to not enter until it is reactivated if it comes to pass. I hope I haven't wasted my time on the site and get it back.

I am not sure where but I read somewhere that the admin of this forum also operates another forum which has not paid its users since a long time. I would not join a site that is already appearing suspicious.

I have heard about this forum and I known it is a site of same owner of the Dime forum but as I know lately that both of sites are stopping to pay lately , I was just about to join it but I don't after reading the reviews .

Thanks for the info, I created an account on the platform recently though yet to proceed effectively, this is another paying site just like bizdustry. One can always belong to various legit forums to enable one have multiple online incomes to cater for little expenses. Thanks once again.

I have heard about this forum and I known it is a site of same owner of the Dime forum but as I know lately that both of sites are stopping to pay lately , I was just about to join it but I don't after reading the reviews .
Dime Forum is good advertising forum as owner stops removing referral links as it was before when forum was rewarding so I see many people promoting their referral links.

Thanks for replying @saousen5765 , I have some money in UsaStockForum trapped, and wanted to complete the minimum to withdraw it. In view that it is stopped for now I will limit myself to not enter until it is reactivated if it comes to pass. I hope I haven't wasted my time on the site and get it back.
Both usastockforum and dimeforum all turned waste of time for me @Sariana23. I regretted ever knowing the site, the admin @Shim, always given silt excuses everytime you reminded him about your payment. My $12+ is still languishing there haplessly.

Both usastockforum and dimeforum all turned waste of time for me @Sariana23. I regretted ever knowing the site, the admin @Shim, always given silt excuses everytime you reminded him about your payment. My $12+ is still languishing there haplessly.
Yes, it's unfortunate, I've never been subscribed and yet they keep sending me emails from time to time to log on to the site. At least I haven't wasted much time as I have been active here on Bizdustry and when I did log in, I logged in once a day on usastockforum. Maybe they will come back and want to get the members back and start paying off the debts.

Yes, it's unfortunate, I've never been subscribed and yet they keep sending me emails from time to time to log on to the site. At least I haven't wasted much time as I have been active here on Bizdustry and when I did log in, I logged in once a day on usastockforum. Maybe they will come back and want to get the members back and start paying off the debts.
Its good that you never wasted lots of time there. @Shim is never planning to bring back incentive. He wants people to do without incentives. I would have been doing the job once in a while for him free of charge. But he owed me, and never wanted to clear the debt he owed me. That ceased my appetite to work again on the site. I'm not planning to go back there, I'm happy here.

Its good that you never wasted lots of time there. @Shim is never planning to bring back incentive. He wants people to do without incentives. I would have been doing the job once in a while for him free of charge. But he owed me, and never wanted to clear the debt he owed me. That ceased my appetite to work again on the site. I'm not planning to go back there, I'm happy here.
Well, if the administrator @Shim didn't want to settle the debt with you who stayed longer than me, nothing to expect from the site. I also feel very well here, although at times I must be absent for commitments, I try to be constant and daily, as far as possible.

Well, if the administrator @Shim didn't want to settle the debt with you who stayed longer than me, nothing to expect from the site. I also feel very well here, although at times I must be absent for commitments, I try to be constant and daily, as far as possible.
I'm happy you acknowledged the fact that the administrator @Shim, is not interested to listen to any one who is asking for payments. Its just good the way you abandoned the site earlier and never wasted more time. Engaging your time at bizdustry is the best thing you did.

I'm happy you acknowledged the fact that the administrator @Shim, is not interested to listen to any one who is asking for payments. Its just good the way you abandoned the site earlier and never wasted more time. Engaging your time at bizdustry is the best thing you did.
It is very irresponsible on their part, it happened to me just like with the beermoneyforum.gg and dimeforum forum that never paid me. And even back then I stayed longer here than on some other site, this only leaves me learning, experience and value to the legitimate sites.

It is very irresponsible on their part, it happened to me just like with the beermoneyforum.gg and dimeforum forum that never paid me. And even back then I stayed longer here than on some other site, this only leaves me learning, experience and value to the legitimate sites.
Beermoneyforum.gg, dimeforum, and usastockforum, scammed me. I felt so bad to find myself on the wrong end within this forum sites, that never paid me, after putting hard work to contribute effectively on their forums.

Beermoneyforum.gg, dimeforum, and usastockforum, scammed me. I felt so bad to find myself on the wrong end within this forum sites, that never paid me, after putting hard work to contribute effectively on their forums.
It is what happens when they are scam sites or simply cannot continue, I think that the duty is that they pay in a period of time according to their possibilities and leave with honesty, and not the way they have done it. Because they will not be able to regain the trust of the users.

It is what happens when they are scam sites or simply cannot continue, I think that the duty is that they pay in a period of time according to their possibilities and leave with honesty, and not the way they have done it. Because they will not be able to regain the trust of the users.
You're right, had it been they settled all outstanding bills or debts that accumulated through the activities one engage on. Before announcing their intentions of not keeping incentives. It could've been okay, but he chooses to go otherwise and act like, his the only one right. That's why i left and many left, the traffic count of the website is now reduced, many people doesn't visit it unlike before.

I would not join any forum until am sure that the forum is legit has has no track record of not paying to the members. I would rather post for pennies instead of joining the forums that have a bad history

You're right, had it been they settled all outstanding bills or debts that accumulated through the activities one engage on. Before announcing their intentions of not keeping incentives. It could've been okay, but he chooses to go otherwise and act like, his the only one right. That's why i left and many left, the traffic count of the website is now reduced, many people doesn't visit it unlike before.
I think that if the administrator has not been frank about the situation, he should close the site. Some people are still hoping to collect their earnings and are still working. I have not returned to work on the site, mostly because of their lack of sincerity.

I think that if the administrator has not been frank about the situation, he should close the site. Some people are still hoping to collect their earnings and are still working. I have not returned to work on the site, mostly because of their lack of sincerity.
Administrator doesn't want to close the site to contunie earn from adsense ads as passive revenue until website hosting expiration as there are many guests and members entering this is the trick he don't want to lose opportunity of his forum for small passive revenue.

Administrator doesn't want to close the site to contunie earn from adsense ads as passive revenue until website hosting expiration as there are many guests and members entering this is the trick he don't want to lose opportunity of his forum for small passive revenue.
I also thought that was the case and new people who were only able to see the past good records would ignorantly sign up and work their asses off before realizing the truth...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back