What's new

Usastockforum.com Review: Legit or Scam

Administrator doesn't want to close the site to contunie earn from adsense ads as passive revenue until website hosting expiration as there are many guests and members entering this is the trick he don't want to lose opportunity of his forum for small passive revenue.
It is unfortunate that due to lack of knowledge of new members, they waste their time waiting for rewards. On the other hand, I hope they can at least learn from the many topics and posts on the site, because they can take advantage of it and apply it in other forums.

I think that if the administrator has not been frank about the situation, he should close the site. Some people are still hoping to collect their earnings and are still working. I have not returned to work on the site, mostly because of their lack of sincerity.
I see some people are still creating threads and comments there, with vision to earn. But i doubt, if @Shim will reward them. If you meet him for that, he'll simply say, he's not paying for trash and copy and paste. He's not straightforward again, since he's not paying again. He should just close it from PTP, run it like blog. Employ professional writers to be writing for him, then he'll understand how much he'll be paying for them to create long articles for his site.

I see some people are still creating threads and comments there, with vision to earn. But i doubt, if @Shim will reward them. If you meet him for that, he'll simply say, he's not paying for trash and copy and paste. He's not straightforward again, since he's not paying again. He should just close it from PTP, run it like blog. Employ professional writers to be writing for him, then he'll understand how much he'll be paying for them to create long articles for his site.
The reason for still keeping the site open, must be as @saousen5765 explains, "to continue with the earnings from adsense ads as passive income until the expiration of the website hosting" I think that must be one of the reasons. It is a good option, close the forum and run it as a blog and pay professional writers.

The reason for still keeping the site open, must be as @saousen5765 explains, "to continue with the earnings from adsense ads as passive income until the expiration of the website hosting" I think that must be one of the reasons. It is a good option, close the forum and run it as a blog and pay professional writers.
I agree with what @saousen5765 said, just as you explained to. He is leaving the site to run due to the benefits from adsense, and simply waiting for the domain to expire then he close it. Since he earns from adsense, why not pay members that is contributing to his success? That's fraudulent of him.

I agree with what @saousen5765 said, just as you explained to. He is leaving the site to run due to the benefits from adsense, and simply waiting for the domain to expire then he close it. Since he earns from adsense, why not pay members that is contributing to his success? That's fraudulent of him.
It would be wonderful if he would take your words into account "why not pay the members who contribute to his success?" this way he would go out with his head held high, and if he ever opens another forum, blog, etc, he will have a good reputation and people will be able to trust him.

It would be wonderful if he would take your words into account "why not pay the members who contribute to his success?" this way he would go out with his head held high, and if he ever opens another forum, blog, etc, he will have a good reputation and people will be able to trust him.
That will be nice if he will reconsider his fraudulent ways and pay those members working all day all nights to make sure that the forum is lively. He just want to enjoy alone, which isn't looking nice. If the internet has a way of trapping every website owner's sensitive information and detect the user whenever they create another earning sites in the web. So that the users he or she denied payments, will see him or her, assign ratings or reviews to them. I'll tag dimeforum Admin 'being fraudulent and make others to be aware of his fraudulent ways.

That will be nice if he will reconsider his fraudulent ways and pay those members working all day all nights to make sure that the forum is lively. He just want to enjoy alone, which isn't looking nice. If the internet has a way of trapping every website owner's sensitive information and detect the user whenever they create another earning sites in the web. So that the users he or she denied payments, will see him or her, assign ratings or reviews to them. I'll tag dimeforum Admin 'being fraudulent and make others to be aware of his fraudulent ways.
It is a good idea, go to trustpilot and write a review related to these sites that have become scammers. This way when a member wants to find out more about the forum, they will find out that it is not as reliable as they think it is. I think this is a good help that can be done.

It is a good idea, go to trustpilot and write a review related to these sites that have become scammers. This way when a member wants to find out more about the forum, they will find out that it is not as reliable as they think it is. I think this is a good help that can be done.
You reminded me of something i forgot, maybe I'll look into it. But for now I'll keep my soured feelings for the site beside me for now. When it is time I'll just go to trustpilot and unleash it let others know about its scamming ways. He was a good man before, but immediately he started making those pointless statements of his, concerning the low quality contents we make. I knew something wrong is about to happen, maybe the cash have dried for him to carry on. But their are other members that time, who do copy and paste at his forum. All i expected him is to fetch those defaulters out, and punish them for their offense. And not using some persons wrongdoing to judge others.

You reminded me of something i forgot, maybe I'll look into it. But for now I'll keep my soured feelings for the site beside me for now. When it is time I'll just go to trustpilot and unleash it let others know about its scamming ways. He was a good man before, but immediately he started making those pointless statements of his, concerning the low quality contents we make. I knew something wrong is about to happen, maybe the cash have dried for him to carry on. But their are other members that time, who do copy and paste at his forum. All i expected him is to fetch those defaulters out, and punish them for their offense. And not using some persons wrongdoing to judge others.
Some of that I read, there were many people copying and pasting posts from other members. But it would have been more correct to have done like here, punish those specific members and not everyone in general. For that Bizdustry does a good job where you can report those actions.

Some of that I read, there were many people copying and pasting posts from other members. But it would have been more correct to have done like here, punish those specific members and not everyone in general. For that Bizdustry does a good job where you can report those actions.
Yeah, had it been he punished those offenders, and never extend such punishment to the good posters it would've been a good thing. But he choose to punish everyone and never looked back. Bizdustry is the best when dealing with offenders, they don't punish everyone. They do with the ones who posted copy and paste. When they fail to see the copy and paste some posters do, we can handle such, by reporting such action, then expect them to take action immediately to deal with the offender.

Yeah, had it been he punished those offenders, and never extend such punishment to the good posters it would've been a good thing. But he choose to punish everyone and never looked back. Bizdustry is the best when dealing with offenders, they don't punish everyone. They do with the ones who posted copy and paste. When they fail to see the copy and paste some posters do, we can handle such, by reporting such action, then expect them to take action immediately to deal with the offender.
Yes, on that side Bizdustry works very well, personally whenever I meet people who don't want to think and find it easy to copy and paste I report them. I want this forum to stay clean and good quality posts and content. It is the opposite of Usastockforum.

Yes, on that side Bizdustry works very well, personally whenever I meet people who don't want to think and find it easy to copy and paste I report them. I want this forum to stay clean and good quality posts and content. It is the opposite of Usastockforum.
Its good to report those unsolicited messages, copy and paste messages that wants to drag this forum down. Usastockforum and its sister forum 'dime' are marred with copy and paste. Because Admin failed to moderate the forum by adding other bodies to assist him.

Its good to report those unsolicited messages, copy and paste messages that wants to drag this forum down. Usastockforum and its sister forum 'dime' are marred with copy and paste. Because Admin failed to moderate the forum by adding other bodies to assist him.
They will not succeed in dragging this forum down if we all pull together and take the time to read the postings so we can report, at least in my case the copy and pastes. We must be honest and comply with the Bizdustry guidelines because they really deserve it.

They will not succeed in dragging this forum down if we all pull together and take the time to read the postings so we can report, at least in my case the copy and pastes. We must be honest and comply with the Bizdustry guidelines because they really deserve it.
Bizdustry deserves the best and not copy and paste. We don't have to allow such copy and paste from a created contents elsewhere. Immediately i see such i report because they want to tarnish the image of the forum. Copying from another person's idea is cheating, and such action needs to be penalized.

Bizdustry deserves the best and not copy and paste. We don't have to allow such copy and paste from a created contents elsewhere. Immediately i see such i report because they want to tarnish the image of the forum. Copying from another person's idea is cheating, and such action needs to be penalized.
If it is to be avoided in any way to prevent it from ending up like Usastockforum, which started well and ended badly, according to reviews and comments from other members, in different forums. Since many times it is not the fault of the owner or administrator but of the members who make these bad actions.

If it is to be avoided in any way to prevent it from ending up like Usastockforum, which started well and ended badly, according to reviews and comments from other members, in different forums. Since many times it is not the fault of the owner or administrator but of the members who make these bad actions.
At first it it started with fault of the members, just as some do here. Obey simple rules, they don't obey. Keep posting plagiarized contents, copy and paste to the site. We all know what copy and paste can cause a forum site, or website that is monetized.

Usastockforum is a paid perpost site that is the same as Dimeforum because it belongs to the admin in Dimeforum.

The way to produce there is the same as dimeforum.
The number of characters is very important in every post there (same as dimeforum).
Members are not required to create threads. Just make posts.

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coins or the value of $ 5 is the same as dimeforum.

Click this link to get started.
https://www.usastockforum.com
In my opinion and point of view this is not about the website fees because most websites like this don't have fees. It's about the fees in order to complete the transaction. For example the fees I paid for the withdrawl from the forum in this topic are from PayPal because the admin makes payments for Goods&Services. That's why it is important for websites like this to process payments are Friends&family because there are no fees there and also we are working with small amounts here. The minimum withdrawal is 1$ so if the admin would send payment as Goods&Services PayPal would take more than half of that 1$ for the fees.

In my opinion and point of view this is not about the website fees because most websites like this don't have fees. It's about the fees in order to complete the transaction. For example the fees I paid for the withdrawl from the forum in this topic are from PayPal because the admin makes payments for Goods&Services. That's why it is important for websites like this to process payments are Friends&family because there are no fees there and also we are working with small amounts here. The minimum withdrawal is 1$ so if the admin would send payment as Goods&Services PayPal would take more than half of that 1$ for the fees.
You have to try to cashout more than 1 $ for example 5 $ not just 1 $ because you receive 0,65 $ and 0,35 $ fee is arround 35 % from 1 $ for 5 $ fee is reduced to lower commission paypal receive payment.

I do not know if you guys have noticed this or not, however, a lot of forum owners start a forum, build members and content through reward program and all the while their intention is just to sell the forum for higher profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back