Usastockforum.com Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Usastockforum is a paid perpost site that is the same as Dimeforum because it belongs to the admin in Dimeforum.

The way to produce there is the same as dimeforum.
The number of characters is very important in every post there (same as dimeforum).
Members are not required to create threads. Just make posts.

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coins or the value of $ 5 is the same as dimeforum.

Click this link to get started.
https://www.usastockforum.com

Usastockforum is a paid perpost site that is the same as Dimeforum because it belongs to the admin in Dimeforum.

The number of characters is very important in every post there (same as dimeforum).

Interesting I see some users that I kno even there grinding the forum :D

But why would the admin create multiple site with same task.
Why not grow the other one 'Dimeforum'?

But why would the admin create multiple site with same task.
Why not grow the other one 'Dimeforum'?
I see this forum only focuses on investment or savings. That's what I got from admin information. Nor does it require creating threads.

I'm about to make the first withdrawal from that forum. Will keep you updated when I receive it but I'm pretty sure the admin is not a scammer so I don't worry too much.

I'm about to make the first withdrawal from that forum. Will keep you updated when I receive it but I'm pretty sure the admin is not a scammer so I don't worry too much.
It was incredible. How much time did you spend there? Forum admin is the same as dimeforum. So I think he will pay. I'll wait for your update.

I also got a message in dimeforum from the admin about this forum. It sounds like a great one and I pretty sure that it pays since the dimeforum admin has never let us down. I will go check the site. It will be great for me to learn about investment and saving.

I also got a message in dimeforum from the admin about this forum. It sounds like a great one and I pretty sure that it pays since the dimeforum admin has never let us down. I will go check the site. It will be great for me to learn about investment and saving.
You can try with the link the admin has sent in the reforum. The admin at Dimeforum never disappointed me when sending payments via Coinbase that I couldn't open.

1) Do users of Dimeforum join this forum with same (dimeforum) account, or they have to create new account?
2) This is for USA members only? (name is USA stock).

It was incredible. How much time did you spend there? Forum admin is the same as dimeforum. So I think he will pay. I'll wait for your update.
Took me about 3 days I think. I receive my payment about an hour ago in PayPal. The only disadvantage is that the admin is sending the payment for Goods&Services so I paid like 0.7$ for the fees.

Sure ,you will see no difference with dimeforum.I think the admin copied everything but the name and topic of discussion is different .The earnings are also same here.

Took me about 3 days I think. I receive my payment about an hour ago in PayPal. The only disadvantage is that the admin is sending the payment for Goods&Services so I paid like 0.7$ for the fees.
Is there any way not to be charged by paypal fees? Paypal charge fees for everything send, it is not the forum admin normally who pays, very few sites do pay fees/tax themselves, USAStock is perhaps not among them.

Does they pay to coinbase like dime forum or not?

I wiil register this this site

But they didn't accept apps, surveys sites and now that closed to create a thread post. It's about forex, real estate and investment . Topic are difficult so there are very few members

Is there any way not to be charged by paypal fees? Paypal charge fees for everything send, it is not the forum admin normally who pays, very few sites do pay fees/tax themselves, USAStock is perhaps not among them.
No, there is no way to avoid the fess . Only if you ask the admin to send the payment as friends&family is is completely free of fees but I asked him about this in the past and he l doesn't want to do it.

No, there is no way to avoid the fess . Only if you ask the admin to send the payment as friends&family is is completely free of fees but I asked him about this in the past and he l doesn't want to do it.
We have to pay fees on every platform but " bizdustry" is the first platform which doesn't take fees in approx all payments methods. This unique feature ll make it more successful soon.

But they didn't accept apps, surveys sites and now that closed to create a thread post. It's about forex, real estate and investment . Topic are difficult so there are very few members
Thank you for giving your feedback. You are right. Such as the explanation sent by the admin in the reforum via message. The forum is mostly about investment or savings. I also can't say much about that.

We have to pay fees on every platform but " bizdustry" is the first platform which doesn't take fees in approx all payments methods. This unique feature ll make it more successful soon.
Well, it's not about the website fees because most websites like this don't have fees. It's about the fees in order to complete the transaction. For example the fees I paid for the withdrawl from the forum in this topic are from PayPal because the admin makes payments for Goods&Services. That's why it is important for websites like this to process payments are Friends&family because there are no fees there and also we are working with small amounts here. The minimum withdrawal is 1$ so if the admin would send payment as Goods&Services PayPal would take more than half of that 1$ for the fees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back