What's new

Trendri.com is back today

I am not on this site. I don't think I can do a lot of posts with a lot of words on it just for the test purpose. I also don;t think I can write long forum posts.

Last night I was surprised to see that I had been paid by Trendri despite not even asking for my payment. It was a pleasant surprise.View attachment 2214
I don't understand. If you don't request for payout then how did they pay you. What wallet did they pay into. I am not trying to say Trendri is a scam. For I have received many payout there. Even beginning of this week I received another payment from Trendri.

I am not on this site. I don't think I can do a lot of posts with a lot of words on it just for the test purpose. I also don;t think I can write long forum posts.
You are right on your opinion. Trendri is only for the writers who can write 120 words of new thread and 50 words of comment. There are few active members as of now and it would take time before it can grow because of the length requirements. I have read may negative comments about that.

Tho i joined the site some weeks ago, which i dont think its up to a month, but have not been really active there because of how busy i have been. But i heard it is quite stressful in the sense that the payments you get is extremely small to deal with

I have gone through the messages here and have learnt that trendri is another paid to post platform, and it has been around for a while but I didn't see why it stopped paying in the first place.

Where has it gone before and why is it back now.Although I don’t even know about the site before but I don’t think it will be a very reliable one looking into what everybody is saying about it

Trendri is a great site for those of us who are not bithered by making lengthy posts. I am just so glad that they added Binance pay as a payment option since I don't have PayPal. Now I am more comfortable working in the site because I can receive payments.

Personally, I heard about this platform since last year before I joined bizdustry. I just didn't feel like opening an account with them but to be working on bizdustry first as at then. After sometime I heard how the platform was no more functioning well and how people's money were disappearing, so I have never thought of registering again, but if they are back, fine.

Currently, I have no intention of joining any forum sites. I am happy to be here, make 50 posts every day and earn $1 per day. It is easy and fun here.

But please I want to ask if the earning is still that attractive. Because I opened my account with them some couples of months ago. Now I need to work so I can earn with them.
Thanks in anticipation

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
Trendri is a very good and legitimate forum where people can be making money online but what has been making me not to be posting and commenting there's the fact that there are too many rules and condition on the platform and also the length that comment that is required before one can be paid is too discouraging for me.

Trendri is a very good and legitimate forum where people can be making money online but what has been making me not to be posting and commenting there's the fact that there are too many rules and condition on the platform and also the length that comment that is required before one can be paid is too discouraging for me.
Lol, its too much there wjennit cones to amount of word count needed. I just prefer the way Bizdustry is. You don't need to spend much time writing just few limes its over.

Lol, its too much there wjennit cones to amount of word count needed. I just prefer the way Bizdustry is. You don't need to spend much time writing just few limes its over.
This is the same reason why I only work on Bizdustry for now because of the ease of making a comment unlike several websites out there which are making posting on the website very difficult with complex conditions.

This is the same reason why I only work on Bizdustry for now because of the ease of making a comment unlike several websites out there which are making posting on the website very difficult with complex conditions.
You're right dear. That's the reason why I'm only focusing here since its legit. My health is very important, i don't want to overwork myself for pennies that can't solve my health issue when i developed one. Typing hell of long comments, will simply make me feel tired and stressed up.

You're right dear. That's the reason why I'm only focusing here since its legit. My health is very important, i don't want to overwork myself for pennies that can't solve my health issue when i developed one. Typing hell of long comments, will simply make me feel tired and stressed up.
This is the same reason that I won't advise anyone to be wasting their time there because despite the fact that the character count on that platform is too much but the potential earnings on the platform has been also reduced.

I only wish that trendri would become more lenient and start accepting short posts. I do plan to work on trendri and it is a legit forum that pays. You can earn there but the only catch is that you have to write lengthy posts and this task cannot be done by everyone.

It is good to see that the trendri platform now has the green legit symbol from the admins of bizdustry. The platform must have really done itself some good job to stay above board

This is the same reason that I won't advise anyone to be wasting their time there because despite the fact that the character count on that platform is too much but the potential earnings on the platform has been also reduced.
Hmm, that means the members will be working out their boots in order to earn from the forum. But i heard that when you create threads you'll receive reward for that when other users comment on it.

Trendri is a great site for those of us who are not bithered by making lengthy posts. I am just so glad that they added Binance pay as a payment option since I don't have PayPal. Now I am more comfortable working in the site because I can receive payments.
Though some people don't like lengthy post because it waste their time but what i now enjoyed about trendri is that you can get your earnings directly into your bank accounts when you want it.

Thank God they were back since then and I think they have really improved a lot in some aspects in the sense that with consistency you can make reasonable amount of money on daily basis.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back