What's new

Trendri.com is back today

I'm sorry, how long has Trendri. com been offline?
However, forgive me but such "Make Money Forum", it looks quite like this.
Do you agree?
thank you.

I will give it to trendri, they really showed resilience, especially the aspect of paying debts, i also heard the site have come up with new updates, that allows customers to comment without limit, bizdustry will still be the best to me.

I am not on this site and I will not join this site even if it start paying. It is a forum but they are asking you to write long content, 100 words for a thread and 60 words for a post.
Lol. That sounds funny, maybe their Admin doesn't want to reward those try to spam the forum. Admin is paying out to the people that merit it and not spammers that's why he demands writing long and engaging threads or comments. I'm not a member there but I've read reviews about the site.

Hmm, what is the word count there if I'm to ask?? And how much is he paying per comments?? Forum admins at least need to pay posters something that worth their time in order to do one reasonable thing. Like paying for data subscription, paying for domain and hosting, electricity bills and other lower bills.
The amount he is paying is not like before andnits not worth it, so like you said m he's just paying for our data subscription , there's no gain there because the pay is too low,

The amount he is paying is not like before andnits not worth it, so like you said m he's just paying for our data subscription , there's no gain there because the pay is too low,
Lol, but i heard information that he has increased the reward system to 20 points per comment. But the word count remains the same. I'm not chanced to devote my time to write there. I'm just happy being here and taking care of my offline stuffs.

Concerning Trendi been back to operation. Well, I have heard about the platform before but I have never gone through it to see how it looks like and their offer if it is suitable or not. People get to like the site but I still believe there are still having some issues which might be sorted out sooner. Will check the site to know more

I registered on the site some time ago, however I have not had any activity. I prefer to stay on Bizdustry because I consider it the best, and it now has life ahead of it. If I am going to generate profits in any way on forums, my priority will always be this one. By the way congratulations to all the members of the site and more for receiving your earnings.

It seems there are so many PTP sites out there that I am not assessing. Reviews on Trendri and the pay rate being talked about on this thread already turned me off of it. But I'll be on the lookout for more PTP sites now.

I am very happy that Trendri is back. It's one of the few worthy legit sites that people can earn from with rewards that are similar to Bizdustry. Way to go trendri.

I am glad that Trendri has come back and the earning rates are really great. I just wish it was paying through another method other than PayPal. Maybe they could add cryptocurrencies as an option, then I would be active there.

I am glad that Trendri has come back and the earning rates are really great. I just wish it was paying through another method other than PayPal. Maybe they could add cryptocurrencies as an option, then I would be active there.
That's good that you're thrilled seeing trendri back. I'm not a member there yet, i got limited time to spend online. Maybe when I'm chanced I'll move over to trendri and join in the discussion hub.

I can see that the trendri symbol has now been changed to legit. That is a good one seeing that I have had a lot of doubt joining that platform. I guess I will go and check them out and see how I can fit myself in there if possible

I can see that the trendri symbol has now been changed to legit. That is a good one seeing that I have had a lot of doubt joining that platform. I guess I will go and check them out and see how I can fit myself in there if possible

I have asked the admin of the Trendri to add perfectMoney as a payment option because as of now only users living in Paypal supported countries and Nigeria can earn money and withdraw cash from Trendri forum. I really hope that he will add PerfectMoney as a payment option. Otherwise, I have to ask my Nigerian friends to recieve my payment for me and this option would not be feasible to me.

Yes Trendri is back for real but I have not been so motivated to be posting on the forum because of the word counts requirements for one to be able to earn on the website. It's just too high for me.

The website is undoubtably a very legit website and i have earned some amount of money from it. I am happy that they are back and paying once again.

I have asked the admin of the Trendri to add perfectMoney as a payment option because as of now only users living in Paypal supported countries and Nigeria can earn money and withdraw cash from Trendri forum. I really hope that he will add PerfectMoney as a payment option. Otherwise, I have to ask my Nigerian friends to recieve my payment for me and this option would not be feasible to me.
I do feel your point. I hope your request would be convincing enough for the owner of trendri platform to do the needful in order to make his platform even have a wider coverage that it is having right now. It is to his advantage

I do feel your point. I hope your request would be convincing enough for the owner of trendri platform to do the needful in order to make his platform even have a wider coverage that it is having right now. It is to his advantage

The problem here is that the admin of trendri forum might add payoneer instead of PefectMoney. I ALWAYS prefer Perfect Money because it is far much better than Payoneer. You do not even need to go through Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure to get your account verified. If the admin adds payoneer, then I would still face some issues, as I would need to verify my account and go through that tiresome process.

I am not on the site and I may not join the site. They are asking for article type thread topic for just a miserable payment. They are looking for slave workers.
yes i totally agree with you. i joined this site and read all about it and understood that how site works but its not good as i thought they are paying enough for our hard work..

Well, concerning your above post on trendri.com in which you have said it is back, well i do have to say first of all that i don't know what trendri.com is as this is the first time i am hearing of the website, i hope you could give more info on it

Well, concerning your above post on trendri.com in which you have said it is back, well i do have to say first of all that i don't know what trendri.com is as this is the first time i am hearing of the website, i hope you could give more info on it
It is a make money forum similar as Bizdustry , Forumcoin where you can earn money by posting replied. They are a paying site , I heard it from my friend.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back