What's new

Trendri.com is back today

Well I don't really know what you are trying to say. But with what I interpreted your words to. It is like you are condemning the site.
Trendri is also like bizdustry. And they are also paying. Unlike bizdustry that I have received payment from, also Trendri. So it is a legit paid to forum but not as stable and organized as bizdustry
I did not say the site is scam. What I am saying is they are asking you to write 100 words bu are paying you just 6 or 8 cents (I am not sure). That is the lowest payment you can see

well if i have not forgotten my password i might aswel get back or if i succeed in retrieving my pasword.At all cost we just have to support trendri just as we have supported other platforms.The topics there are quite rich and i love the design of the site.Am going there to try and log in today.I just hope they can continue to device methods that will keep members busy and motivated such as marketplace and giveaways.

If I were one of those the admin was owing before the first disappearance, in would wait for him to clear the backlog of payments before continuing work there.

Hmm, what is the word count there if I'm to ask?? And how much is he paying per comments?? Forum admins at least need to pay posters something that worth their time in order to do one reasonable thing. Like paying for data subscription, paying for domain and hosting, electricity bills and other lower bills.
You would need to make a comment with 50 words before you get paid 10 points. In a day you would make 84 comments before you are able to earn up to $0.84.

That's great news to know,i have actually wanted to join the platform but i was sceptical about joining it and now that you say they're back and better, i might give it a try.

You would need to make a comment with 50 words before you get paid 10 points. In a day you would make 84 comments before you are able to earn up to $0.84.
kindly stress your point further because i do not quite follow,you mean you can post upto 84 independent coments and earn 84cents or it was then?

So trendri was once not functional? No wonder I tried registering with a link a friend sent me but it was not opening and I could not even get past the post page

kindly stress your point further because i do not quite follow,you mean you can post upto 84 independent coments and earn 84cents or it was then?
I mean if you want to earn the $0.84 that's available for members daily. You only get 10 points for a comment,, which means 84 comments to reach the $0.84.

Laughs. Even if I'm falling down due to drought i can't pity myself to such kind of low pay rate for such kind of word count. Why I'll post 1-2 comments there if I'm a member, is the way Admin acted. By paying members off after long awaited time. That will make me to post solidarity and appreciation message to him to encourage his transparency.

Laughs. Even if I'm falling down due to drought i can't pity myself to such kind of low pay rate for such kind of word count. Why I'll post 1-2 comments there if I'm a member, is the way Admin acted. By paying members off after long awaited time. That will make me to post solidarity and appreciation message to him to encourage his transparency.
Yes , I can only show appreciation to the admin for being transparent but to post because of the low incentive is a huge turn off already.

I mean if you want to earn the $0.84 that's available for members daily. You only get 10 points for a comment,, which means 84 comments to reach the $0.84.
Then its not that bad,we will try our level best to work on this platform and am reaching out to admin to be transparent and open to resolve conflict,further to timely inform members on the best methods or channels to use unlike just going awoal and leaving the members hanging.Hoping the minimum threshold still stands and all pending payments will be paid out before people start working on the site.LONG LEAVE TRENDRI.

Yes , I can only show appreciation to the admin for being transparent but to post because of the low incentive is a huge turn off already.
Yes, it is good to show appreciation for the good job Admin of Trendri did to clear those debts that members never accepted. As for the incentive it doesn't worth it. Admin should atleast make it 2 cent and 35 word count, and expect members constant input that will boost his traffic and revenue.

Yes, it is good to show appreciation for the good job Admin of Trendri did to clear those debts that members never accepted. As for the incentive it doesn't worth it. Admin should atleast make it 2 cent and 35 word count, and expect members constant input that will boost his traffic and revenue.
That's it. He should also look at how other top sites like bizdustry and beermoneyforum are Operating and then reconsider his decision. If not members would desert his website.

That's it. He should also look at how other top sites like bizdustry and beermoneyforum are Operating and then reconsider his decision. If not members would desert his website.
He should look up to them and high the incentive at least small and reduce the word count. Even if he's unwilling to reduce the word count trying to find quality. Then he should increase the incentive like $0.03 then allow the word count. That will enable people coming to his forum more often.

AA
That's what i always do, I go to the sites everyday, post one or two comments and leaves, even I they don't give me points , I won't bother.A
T
That's what i always do, I go to the sites everyday, post one or two comments and leaves, even I they don't give me points , I won't bother.
That is a very wise choice you have taken there. At least, if he turns out not to be truely back for good, you would not have invested too much time making posts there

I am not on this site and I will not join this site even if it start paying. It is a forum but they are asking you to write long content, 100 words for a thread and 60 words for a post.

I have my strong reservations for sites like these. I really do not trust this trendri.com. for them to have stop functioning and coming back is a source worry.

I am still of the opinion that the comeback it staged is not a real comeback. I might be wrong, but I just feel it's not a real comeback at the moment

I have no doubts about the honesty of Fecoms, the owner, but I have my reservations about whether the site will succeed. I really hope it does but I have decided not to go back as I have enough forums on the go at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back