What's new

Trendri.com is back today

Is very high price and I will be there around the best for you about cryptocurrency is being legil a good day at school today so silver and black one and I also have low on the way to buy things which I think the Bitcoin and I also suggest
Yes, I heard it back and really paying outstanding payments to it users, that really great to know, and they are doing a great job too. Welcome back.

The guy really tried to clear all outstanding bills on the forum after a long period of break without notice. All my earnings that was cleared before returned to the actual earning. Hope he continues to keep to his words.

I am not on the site and I may not join the site. They are asking for article type thread topic for just a miserable payment. They are looking for slave workers.
Well I don't really know what you are trying to say. But with what I interpreted your words to. It is like you are condemning the site.
Trendri is also like bizdustry. And they are also paying. Unlike bizdustry that I have received payment from, also Trendri. So it is a legit paid to forum but not as stable and organized as bizdustry

I admire the admin's level of honesty. Not everyone else would be able to clear outstanding payments after a long time of site inactivity.

Even of I'm not a member of that forum I'll say kudos to Admin of trendri for keeping real, being honest to pay members their earnings. Its never easy to go on a break for sometime and return back to clear those debts. That have shown that online is never filled up with scammers only. Good ones are still around and paying for the hardwork put by members on their earning site.

Even of I'm not a member of that forum I'll say kudos to Admin of trendri for keeping real, being honest to pay members their earnings. Its never easy to go on a break for sometime and return back to clear those debts. That have shown that online is never filled up with scammers only. Good ones are still around and paying for the hardwork put by members on their earning site.
He is unique indeed. From last year that I started working online, I have seen different sites close without paying members, but trendri admin stood out as a unique person.

I am really glad that the site is back and paying its users. The admin has now proven to be a trustworthy person after keeping his promise. I hope Trendri stays for longer now.

I just got a message from a friend that trendri is back and working, So I decided to check it to confirm,
Lo and behold , trendri.com is back and better , I even saw all my former earning that disappeared.
Good for you people that still have an account with them tho. As for me I don't think the site will ever last long the admin is just forcing himself to be legit but he know better that he can't do it for long I guess.

Good for you people that still have an account with them tho. As for me I don't think the site will ever last long the admin is just forcing himself to be legit but he know better that he can't do it for long I guess.
What makes you think so? He has shown that he is a transparent person always and except you have some personal issues, I don't think there's anything wrong with the site admin.

You are really right about it, I noticed the more I post I don't earn and people are complaining of posting and not earning, he just decided to pay some people and dint pay the rest.

He is unique indeed. From last year that I started working online, I have seen different sites close without paying members, but trendri admin stood out as a unique person.
Him and Bizdustry Admin are the only people I've seen in my entire online time rewarding members constantly and not owing them a dime. Imagine a site that disappeared for like three months, owing enough debts. And still coming back to clear those debts. That's something worth immitating. He has proved himself that, in the world of online their are honest Admins. Kudos to trendri Admin, and the rest of the Admins staying legitimate.

Him and Bizdustry Admin are the only people I've seen in my entire online time rewarding members constantly and not owing them a dime. Imagine a site that disappeared for like three months, owing enough debts. And still coming back to clear those debts. That's something worth immitating. He has proved himself that, in the world of online their are honest Admins. Kudos to trendri Admin, and the rest of the Admins staying legitimate.
That's why I always try to give his site my best always, but it seems the admin doesn't want to do something about the low incentive he's paying per comment or even reduce the word count.

It's great to know that they're back. But have you actually been able to withdraw successfully the said amount you found in your account till.now or not?

It's great to know that they're back. But have you actually been able to withdraw successfully the said amount you found in your account till.now or not?
That's what I am trying to say, he paid some and makes some excuses that some plagiarize and also that will pay the rest later after checking all their post.

That's what I am trying to say, he paid some and makes some excuses that some plagiarize and also that will pay the rest later after checking all their post.
Wow!! In as much as his comment is sounding so funny right now to me, let's keep our fingers cross to see how it all goes. But I will not be doing postings there yet if I were you till all these blows over.

Wow that is really nice to know they are back although I am not an active member but I will try and get myself involved in the forums, I know they are paying old members their money by now

Wow!! In as much as his comment is sounding so funny right now to me, let's keep our fingers cross to see how it all goes. But I will not be doing postings there yet if I were you till all these blows over.
That's what i always do, I go to the sites everyday, post one or two comments and leaves, even I they don't give me points , I won't bother.

That's why I always try to give his site my best always, but it seems the admin doesn't want to do something about the low incentive he's paying per comment or even reduce the word count.
Hmm, what is the word count there if I'm to ask?? And how much is he paying per comments?? Forum admins at least need to pay posters something that worth their time in order to do one reasonable thing. Like paying for data subscription, paying for domain and hosting, electricity bills and other lower bills.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back