Top five alt coins to invest in

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Altcoins are those other coins apart from Bitcoin. Some of these new coins has increased to a large extent while some are still struggling to increase.

What are the give altcoin that worth investing on apart from ethereum ?

Five Altcoins to invest in besides Ethereum are
1. Dogecoin for mining
2. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
3. EOS
4.Ripple (XRP)
5.Basic Attention Token (BAT)

Five Altcoins to invest in besides Ethereum are
1. Dogecoin for mining
2. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
3. EOS
4.Ripple (XRP)
5.Basic Attention Token (BAT)
How strong do you believe in BAT. I have been skeptical about the potential of BAT .

How strong do you believe in BAT. I have been skeptical about the potential of BAT .
Although Basic Attention Token (BAT) for long term investment is not good, but I get most of these BAT coins for free via Brave Browser, and I believe many users and HODL hope the price will go up to at least $ 0.5

I will add Litecoin to all that have been mentioned already. I believe it has potential too.

Although Basic Attention Token (BAT) for long term investment is not good, but I get most of these BAT coins for free via Brave Browser, and I believe many users and HODL hope the price will go up to at least $ 0.5
I hope so too...but I am not earning enough from my brave browser

I hope so too...but I am not earning enough from my brave browser
You can never earn enough from brave browser if you don't have active referrals. That is how it works.

I think you are right because the price hasn't been even increasing since most people are not investing in the token

I have been using the Brave browser for a long time, and I used to get referrals from advertising on PTC sites, A.ads traffic exchange, Cryptotalk forums and also through my blog and sites.

How can you refer on brave browser
You have a referral link there , send it to friends ,once they download and starting using the browser ,you earn from them

Ripples stays an okay venture. This makes it a more secure play, yet at the same time make some little benefits if a positively trending market is on the corner for 2021. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need something to boost your benefits, we think Ripple digital money is the best cryptographic money to put resources into

Altcoins are those other coins apart from Bitcoin. Some of these new coins has increased to a large extent while some are still struggling to increase.

Currently, I think altcoins such as Dogecoin, Cardano, BWF, Tron and some exchange coins such as uniswap token has good potential and might be worth investing. These coins are still at low cost and I think it won't cost much money investing in them.

Currently, I think altcoins such as Dogecoin, Cardano, BWF, Tron and some exchange coins such as uniswap token has good potential and might be worth investing. These coins are still at low cost and I think it won't cost much money investing in them.
Ofcourse , one can afford to buy thousands of them now , and hopefully when the price of the coin rises , the person can turn to a millionaire overnight . This is the benefit with investing in new coins .

Who ever that may be buying this tokens or new coins should be doing that with extra cash or reserved cash because sometimes there values fluctuates or crash.

If you dont want to invest in ethereum i see no reason why u should invest in other altcoin because et here um is one of those coins in market that is steady increasing everyday. Well u can go doge coin that's another currency proving

Just my own preference
  • Dogecoin (cheap and has been growing a lot these days plus it has elon to support it always)
  • Horizen (Zen) has grown from $10 last year to almost $40)
  • Nano (from stable $1 to $3-4 just last December)
  • Polkadot (from $3 to $20 and continuing to grow more)
  • Tron ( i just like it 0_0)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back