What's new

Top five alt coins to invest in

Altcoin has shown that they can confidently rival Bitcoin in the not too distant future. Choosing the best five altcoin to invest on will be an herculean task from the hundreds of alt coins, well my top Five altcoins to invest on are;
1. Ethereum
2. Dog coin
3. Litcoin
4. Ripples
5. Bitcoin cash

Solana (SOL)
Solana is a blockchain solution in general that attempts to provide high degrees of scaling without delay. In the first year of the asset, Solana’s guarantee aims to prevent early buyers from dropping rates. Furthermore, buyers can also receive the price guarantee if they buy the coins on the exchanges when the time comes when SOL is listed.

I will recommend Litecoin (LTC)
Since breaking from a sublime trend of reversal, we expect the coin called digital silver to climb above 681% of its current $129 pricing. Litecoin is highly Bullish as the primary standard broken by a high Adam and Eve time frame. Litecoin has shown outstanding success lately.

Like I would always say to my friends there are so many alt coins one can actually invest in at the moment that has promising future in them. You can do your research and see for yourself and them you would know which to invest in.

Altcoins are those other coins apart from Bitcoin. Some of these new coins has increased to a large extent while some are still struggling to increase.

What are the give altcoin that worth investing on apart from ethereum ?
You can buy tron, ripple, dogecoin, etc. There are quite a lot of cryptocurrencies you can invest in outside bitcoin and ethereum. But you have to make a good background check before you invest in any other cryptocurrencies apart from bitcoin and ethereum.

Altcoins are those other coins apart from Bitcoin. Some of these new coins has increased to a large extent while some are still struggling to increase.

What are the give altcoin that worth inveing on apart from ethereum ?
ALT coins are beginning to take over in the world of Cryptocurrency nowadays, ever since the introduction of Ethereum, alt coins have received great improvement. currently the top 5 alt coins that I know of are Tron, DogeCoin, TNC, 1UP, and USDT. These coins have the potential of being traded massively as time goes on.

Personally, I would mention coins like Tron, BNB, 1UP, TNC and let me say Doge. All these coins seem to be doing well in the market right now and they have good potential.

Just my own preference
  • Dogecoin (cheap and has been growing a lot these days plus it has elon to support it always)
  • Horizen (Zen) has grown from $10 last year to almost $40)
  • Nano (from stable $1 to $3-4 just last December)
  • Polkadot (from $3 to $20 and continuing to grow more)
  • Tron ( i just like it 0_0)
I think the prices of these coins have increased more and anyone who invested then ,would be at a huge gains and profit by now , i think that of dogecoin was totally different

Personally, I would mention coins like Tron, BNB, 1UP, TNC and let me say Doge. All these coins seem to be doing well in the market right now and they have good potential.
Thanks for your suggestions , I am aware of Tron , BNB ,1UP and dogecoin . Am not familiar with TNC coin . What is the current price worth of this coin TNC ,and where can one buy it

The reason why I only invest in cryptocurrency that I know is that,they are always way to sell out anytime any day when am in need of urgent money to do some personal business, so as for the new coin no matter how fast they are going high,they are not popular in the market trade and their value can never be like the value of bitcoin and some other crytocurrency well known.

A cryptocurrency, broadly defined, is a type of currency that exists on a distributed and decentralised ledger and is represented by tokens or "coins."
Furthermore, after Bitcoin's launch over a decade ago, the field of cryptocurrencies has grown significantly, and the next great digital token may be published tomorrow.

A cryptocurrency, broadly defined, is a type of currency that exists on a distributed and decentralised ledger and is represented by tokens or "coins."
Furthermore, after Bitcoin's launch over a decade ago, the field of cryptocurrencies has grown significantly, and the next great digital token may be published tomorrow.
Yeah true the field of cryto grow but if here was a time bitcoin acceptance became a very big issue ,before things got resolved

There are potentially good alternative digital coins to invest in,asides bitcoin and ethereum. Bnbcoin,dogecoin and ripple are amongst the leading coins behind bitcoin.

Bitcoin has become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies, inspiring an ever-growing legion of followers and spinoffs. Bitcoin was not only a trendsetter, ushering in a wave of cryptocurrencies built on a decentralised peer-to-peer network; it has also become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies, inspiring an ever-growing legion of followers and spinoffs.
TAKEAWAYS Essential

If you are using Binance to invest in Cryptocurrency then you can easily find out the best alternative coins to invest and earn well.

After some research i have made regarding this altcoin... The promising ones are ethereum, bnb, xrp, dogecoin, and bitcoin cash...

That's very nice many other coin apart from Bitcoin are good to invest in if you will have patience
Such coin include
Doge
Tron
Ripples etc

That's very nice many other coin apart from Bitcoin are good to invest in if you will have patience
Such coin include
Doge
Tron
Ripples etc
Especially dogecoin i am still more optimistic that the price of dogecoin would get to $5 very soon. I hope that happens very fast

The top five good coins to invest in are so much, because most of the coins are doing really great such as litecoin, tron, doge, bitcoin cash and ripple.

The top five good coins to invest in are so much, because most of the coins are doing really great such as litecoin, tron, doge, bitcoin cash and ripple.
They are doing great in price , i also think litecoin would get to $500 very soon as the bullish run of the coin continues to move high

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back