What's new

Top five alt coins to invest in

The best coin to trade with minimal losses would be Bitcoin. The price fluctuations are less volatile than altcoins and it controls the market too.

These days I am pinning my faith on Matic. I would like to buy at least 100 Matic before the price shoots again. Currently, the price per matic is just about $2.15. I believe the price will become at least $5 in six months time.

I have been using the Brave browser for a long time, and I used to get referrals from advertising on PTC sites, A.ads traffic exchange, Cryptotalk forums and also through my blog and sites.

Most coins not associated with bitcoin is altcoin and now would be a God time to invest as prices are lower generally so I suppose it would be on a bullish run too.

Last edited:
Some of them are
Ethereum
Bitcoin cash
Tron
He just said apart from Ethereum though, What about doge and Shiba? I heard we should be watching out for them this year 2022? And I also feel Litecoin is a good coin to invest in as well.

Solana, litecoin, BNB , USDT , DAI are also among the good Crypto currency coin you can Invest with a good tendency to yield profits as they are currently doing really well in the crypto currency market lately.

Solana, litecoin, BNB , USDT , DAI are also among the good Crypto currency coin you can Invest with a good tendency to yield profits as they are currently doing really well in the crypto currency market lately.
Usdt is stable coin. So many people don't really consider it as a cryptocurrency worth investing on. Except people who do not like investing in volatile coins like BTC and others.

I have been using the Brave browser for a long time, and I used to get referrals from advertising on PTC sites, A.ads traffic exchange, Cryptotalk forums and also through my blog and sites.

I don't know much about crypto currencies but from what i've heard, some of the top alt coin to invest in aside ethereum include; litecoin, ripple coin, tron, cardano, dogecoin.

Altcoins are those other coins apart from Bitcoin. Some of these new coins has increased to a large extent while some are still struggling to increase.

What are the give altcoin that worth investing on apart from ethereum ?
Altcoins like Cardano, Bitcoin Cash, and Tron, among others, in my opinion, have great prospects and can be worthwhile investments right now. I believe that the market capitalization of these coins is relatively low and this is helpful.

This makes it a more secure play, yet at the same time make some little benefits if a positively trending market is on the corner for 2021. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need something to boost your benefits
This makes it a more secure play, yet at the same time make some little benefits if a positively trending market is on the corner for 2021. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need something to boost your benefits

I've recently started my list for coins to hold for the next bull run. I am looking at Optimism, Aptos and recently, HFT. These are newly listed coins in the bear market whose potential has not been fully exploited.

Altcoins are those other coins apart from Bitcoin. Some of these new coins has increased to a large extent while some are still struggling to increase.

What are the give altcoin that worth investing on apart from ethereum ?
Base on how certain cryptocurrency are doing , I will suggest that you invest in litecoin, Solana, fantom. And sand coin. This are the cryptocurrency I suggested will be the most profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back