What's new

Toloka.yandex.com Reviews : Scam or Legit?

The platform is a legit platform because I have an account with them but I wasn't patient enough to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold.

When I registered on the apps and worked on it for days, the tasks rewards are very low and it will be very difficult for you to reach withdrawal thresholds in weeks.

Toloka is actually a legit platform to use and make money. However, the amount of money they pay to members is very low considering the type of task they tell their members to do on the platform

Maybe you should exercise some patient waiting for them to send your funds to the destination you opted for. How many days did it take you to reach that minimum withdrawal threshold via that Toloka yandez app??

Have you tried Toloka? Does it work in your country? I have tried it but never got lucky with this app. It has no tasks for my country. It seems that they only send tasks to higher Tier countries just like other apps.

Have you tried Toloka? Does it work in your country? I have tried it but never got lucky with this app. It has no tasks for my country. It seems that they only send tasks to higher Tier countries just like other apps.
It has tasks here in my country, but to be precise the tasks it covers aren't much either, to earn you some reasonable amount of reward, that's why I deleted it.

It has tasks here in my country, but to be precise the tasks it covers aren't much either, to earn you some reasonable amount of reward, that's why I deleted it.

Yes, I think that they only send tasks to Tier 1 countries only. I have read that some people made $2 within a few hours and I was shocked and I thought that this app might be a breakthrough when it comes to making money online. But later I thought those who made good money using this app must be living in Tier 1 countries.

I registered for this toloka yandex, for a while now but I have not even tried any task out on it. And all these reviews are not encouraging.

Yes, I think that they only send tasks to Tier 1 countries only. I have read that some people made $2 within a few hours and I was shocked and I thought that this app might be a breakthrough when it comes to making money online. But later I thought those who made good money using this app must be living in Tier 1 countries.
Yes, most of them are living in the tier one. Cos the tasks are always there for them to access and earn. Here the tasks disappears constantly only some complex types are there for us to earn.

Toloka.Yandex is a legit site. I was a member of it. However the offers or the task available for my country was very less and I could not make anything, also could not qualify for few task. However, this app is definitely worth trying and if you have patience, sometime some task will come to you, depending on your country of origin and your age group.

Since I knew that Toloka.yandez isn't favourable for me to earn with, I didn't even waste my time on it cos the earnings here isn't worth it.

Yes, most of them are living in the tier one. Cos the tasks are always there for them to access and earn. Here the tasks disappears constantly only some complex types are there for us to earn.

There is a really big problem with these kind of apps. In the begininng, they provide you with a lots of tasks. However, the amount of tasks decrease gradually and you end up earning less. This is why I do not prefer such apps when it comes to making money.

I never tried this site. Is there anyone here from India or Asian countries who tried to earn from this app? How was the payout rate? Is it really possible to earn $10 as mentioned in thread?

I never tried this site. Is there anyone here from India or Asian countries who tried to earn from this app? How was the payout rate? Is it really possible to earn $10 as mentioned in thread?

I am from Pakistan and this app does not have much tasks for people in here. I am not sure about India. You can download it and check it. I am quite sure that people in the United States and in the United Kingdom have the highest number of tasks.

I think I have seen this app on playstore and must have downloaded it. I can't remember. If this is true with the good reviews here, I'm going to give it a try to see how it will go.

When the payment threshold of some this apps are too high to reach, it becomes a very difficult thing working on these apps. As they will take you like forever to get to payment threshold if you ever get there

I am from Pakistan and this app does not have much tasks for people in here. I am not sure about India. You can download it and check it. I am quite sure that people in the United States and in the United Kingdom have the highest number of tasks.
That's sad again , all the apps in online earning world favors only to high tier countries users. We have to work hard everytime to make money online , nothing comes so easy for us.

One thing people should understand is, when you want to earn from sites like this, you just focus on referring and you'll be okay. If not, you'll work donkey years and get paid peanuts.
Just forget anything about these sites and focus

That's sad again , all the apps in online earning world favors only to high tier countries users. We have to work hard everytime to make money online , nothing comes so easy for us.

Even though the number of jobs for users in Pakistan is extremely low, you can download the app and give it a try. Perhaps it might provide jobs for people in India, so download it and check it. All the best!

What is Toloka yandex?
Toloka yandex is a micro task website that pays users to do small tasks. It is powered by Yandex so it's 100% legit.

What kind of tasks are available?
A lot, such as choosing the right pictures. It's just multiple choices so it's not complicated to do.

How much can you earn a day?
Depends on how many tasks are available at the moment. You can earn $10 easily daily.

How you got paid?
I registered 2 days ago and yes i already got paid $20. They are paying instantly too. They support Paypal, Skrill and Payoneer as the payment methods.

Here's some proof

https://ibb.co/FBXMdyH

How to join?

Thanks for this wonderful information you shared to us. It's the first time for me to hear about toloka.yandex. It is good to know that a member of this website can withdraw his income through PayPal, Skrill and Payoneer.

Even though the number of jobs for users in Pakistan is extremely low, you can download the app and give it a try. Perhaps it might provide jobs for people in India, so download it and check it. All the best!
Alright , it seems the same kind of site that has earning options like surveys , installing applications which I am never good at. Anyway , I will give it a try once.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back