What's new

Toloka.yandex.com Reviews : Scam or Legit?

I'm also on Toloka and have withdrawn $20 but the one who started this thread lied by saying he made $20 in two days. That's a blatant like. It's impossible to make such amount in two days with Toloka. The highest of task you can get pays $1.29 per hour so he's lying. They pay but he's also lying about receiving first payment within minutes. For my first withdrawal, I withdrew $3 and it took them about 5 days before crediting my PayPal while the second withdrawal which is $16 is instant.

The I see people talking about this site, I think it Worth's trying out. But the only challenge I used to have with tasks site like this is that you don't always have task available.

Is the platform still legit because of the screen shot you dropped i will try the platform to see if i can earn more money from the yandex platform
Post automatically merged:

Is the platform still legit because of the screen shot you dropped i will try the platform to see if i can earn more money from the yandex platform

I know the app very well and it is legit, as you perform task successfully, it boost your ratings and you have the chance of having more productive task, the only disadvantage is delay in payment, but be rest assured your payment will come.

Yes toloka is 100% legit paying website.w which provide chance to earn money by simple task.I also join this site for online make money.yandex is the most used search engine in Russia and the fifth most popular worldwide.

I think you are from Pakistan, right? I am also from Pakistan, and I have also joined and downloaded the Toloka Yandex application on my android phone. Unfortunately, I was not able to see many offers on that app, so I deleted it. It seems most of the offers are only available to Tier 1 countries, unfortunately.

I want to do this Toloka Yandex micro task job website because I feel that it's legitimate. I am also on picoworker and it won't be a bad thing to add this Toloka Yandex to it.

Yandex is a organization that I think also have a reputation to protect. I also think the website is legit, but don't think I can be working there. It might be favourable if you're from certain countries. Just my thoughts though

Yes toloka is 100% legit paying website.w which provide chance to earn money by simple task.I also join this site for online make money.yandex is the most used search engine in Russia and the fifth most popular worldwide.
Are you saying you have been successfully paid by this website? Since you have been doing tasks there, what type of tasks are the most simplest one can do there

Well I can say toloka is legit because I've worked on there and gotten my payment too, although I'm not too active there anymore because the tasks I normally do before I don't see them anymore and not all tasks are worth the money being offered

In reply to your question in the above post concerning toloka.yandex.com well have to say that this is the first time i am hearing of this so called platform you have mentioned and having gone through the comments people say it's legit

Well I can say toloka is legit because I've worked on there and gotten my payment too, although I'm not too active there anymore because the tasks I normally do before I don't see them anymore and not all tasks are worth the money being offered

How many tasks did you get? I am not getting any task on this app and I do not know how come people are earnimng using this app. I am sure there are many people like me who are not earning. How much are you earning?

How many tasks did you get? I am not getting any task on this app and I do not know how come people are earnimng using this app. I am sure there are many people like me who are not earning. How much are you earning?
Well one has to pass the training of each task first before you can earn, depending on the percentage pass would determine how much would be earned, so just follow the training instructions first

A program is legit does not mean you ca earn a lot of money. I have seen a lot of legit sites that have tough rules for making money from the site. Toloka i a difficult way to earn

Maybe you should exercise some patient waiting for them to send your funds to the destination you opted for. How many days did it take you to reach that minimum withdrawal threshold via that Toloka yandez app??
Have you also registered? Please explain better, what are the task like and how difficult is it, and please how much do they really pay per task because this is a completely different story from the writer above

I registered on this app, perfirmed test tasks, but never went too far. In other words, I never, worked in this app. It is surely legit, but tasks are low paying and reaching payment threshold looks really difficult conisdering the kind of tasks available on this app.
I wanted to register in the site too. But many people here are complaining that the site is paying very low for it's tasks. Hence I now revert my mind of joining the site.

Don't bother to register on this site. This is a Russian site, their pay rate is very low. earning potential on this site is very low. However, if you want, you can try.

Have you also registered? Please explain better, what are the task like and how difficult is it, and please how much do they really pay per task because this is a completely different story from the writer above
Hmm, the pay rate varies, it contains many tasks, more than 30 different tasks, you can select and earn from. You need to start from the complex ones to earn better reward. But its just time and data consuming.

Their app is not at all user-friendly. I have tried to use it and I was not able to see many tasks for my location. Maybe they distribute tasks according to the location of members. So I do not think that this app is worth my time at all.

I've gotten enough information around this GPT site, it looks legit, but the tasks sucks mobile data a lot for one to earn money on it.

Hmm, the pay rate varies, it contains many tasks, more than 30 different tasks, you can select and earn from. You need to start from the complex ones to earn better reward. But its just time and data consuming.
Oh okay I think i understand a little, the more complex the task, the higher the reward for completing that task. And how many task can one do per day? Are there limits?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back