What's new

Toloka.yandex.com Reviews : Scam or Legit?

Alright , it seems the same kind of site that has earning options like surveys , installing applications which I am never good at. Anyway , I will give it a try once.

Yes, you should try it. I think there are many apps available on the playstore. However, you should know that these apps will not pay a good amount of money. So it is much better to look for opportunities that pay much better. I am not sure if there are survey websites for India. You can search on Google and see if there are any.

Yes, you should try it. I think there are many apps available on the playstore. However, you should know that these apps will not pay a good amount of money. So it is much better to look for opportunities that pay much better. I am not sure if there are survey websites for India. You can search on Google and see if there are any.
I have tried many surveys, kept answering till the half of the survey , but suddenly they screened me out. Surveys are really a not good idea for low tier countries users.

I have tried many surveys, kept answering till the half of the survey , but suddenly they screened me out. Surveys are really a not good idea for low tier countries users.

Yes, Toloka is discriminating against people living in lower Tier countries such as India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, etc. You may try Socpublic. They are a "Get paid To" site where you can get paid to complete tasks. I do not think that earnings woruld be too high but you can check them and see.

Really? I hope you are not trying to get us use your referral link to help you earn more. By the way, does it support all countries or just selected few? I will try it, after all there is no harm in trying, as far as we are not expected to pay before they pay.

This website are not really good in making money online from. I said this just because of the fact that they give huge amount of task that will be more than what they are planning to pay

Yes, Toloka is discriminating against people living in lower Tier countries such as India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, etc. You may try Socpublic. They are a "Get paid To" site where you can get paid to complete tasks. I do not think that earnings woruld be too high but you can check them and see.
I never heard of Socpublic , but I will give it a try. Most of the earning sites where we can earn are Russian sites rewarding Rubles , which is worth only few cents.

I never heard of Socpublic , but I will give it a try. Most of the earning sites where we can earn are Russian sites rewarding Rubles , which is worth only few cents.

You may also try the Cash'em app. I have read that they pay a good amount of money, but I am not sure if Indian or Pakistani members can earn a good money using that app. Most of these apps are not made for Indians or Pakistanis because they only prefer people from Tier 1 countries.

I registered on this app, perfirmed test tasks, but never went too far. In other words, I never, worked in this app. It is surely legit, but tasks are low paying and reaching payment threshold looks really difficult conisdering the kind of tasks available on this app.
I have not yet registered on this app. I will research more about this kind of app. Basing from your comment that it gives low payment but high withdrawal thresholds, I also could say it's difficult.

I think there are many other websites and apps that are quite better than Toloka. Has anyone ever tried Cash'em app? I have heard that it is a really great app and some people have made some money using it.

You have done well for informing the house about this opportunity. To me i am coming across this for the first time. But I think with the positive reviews coupled with payments proofs, I can say the site is legit. I will have to do some exploration of the site by myself for better understanding on how it works.

Thanks for sharing this site with us, I have seen the content of the sites, it is all about side by side comparison of pictures and webpages, I also saw their mode of payments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back