What's new

Toloka.yandex.com Reviews : Scam or Legit?

I gave up because they were asking a lot of permission. Sadly, before I gave up using the app, I had already signed up, provided real info. I even had performed a couple of tasks. The app is legit but earning is so lot that you will have to work many hours just to earn a dollar on the app.

Maybe you should exercise some patient waiting for them to send your funds to the destination you opted for. How many days did it take you to reach that minimum withdrawal threshold via that Toloka yandez app??
You can reach it in Just an hour, you can earn up to 5$ in an hour, thing is not bad atall.

Use my link to register: https://toloka.yandex.com/promo?referralCode=WKCJ2ZP4
Post automatically merged:

Alot of permission? They only ask for basic ones. And you can earn a dollar in just an hour

You can reach it in Just an hour, you can earn up to 5$ in an hour, thing is not bad atall.

Use my link to register: https://toloka.yandex.com/promo?referralCode=WKCJ2ZP4

Alot of permission? They only ask for basic ones. And you can earn a dollar in just an hour
Hmm, its great if what you're saying is the perfect answer. One last question, what are the tasks one will be doing there to earn such amount within an hour? That will convince me more to start asap to work on the site.

Hmm, its great if what you're saying is the perfect answer. One last question, what are the tasks one will be doing there to earn such amount within an hour? That will convince me more to start asap to work on the site.
They are simple tasks, check it out yourself.

They are simple tasks, check it out yourself.
Okay I'll go straight away to try this site if its worth my time or not. Not all site I've been to, rewarded me. Please, one last question, what payment processor do they use to process one's earnings made on their platform??

Okay I'll go straight away to try this site if its worth my time or not. Not all site I've been to, rewarded me. Please, one last question, what payment processor do they use to process one's earnings made on their platform??
The Better your skill, the more you earn.
They pay through PayPal, Payoneer or Skrill

Oh i heard it takes days for skrill up to 3 days.. the person who invited me use skrill. I don't think they pay on weekends
What about Payoneer, how Long does it take?

The Better your skill, the more you earn.
They pay through PayPal, Payoneer or Skrill

What about Payoneer, how Long does it take?
Okay, i just started with the site, it looks okay but it sucks too many mobile data to keep up with the ongoing tasks. With what i saw it will take me time to cover up the amount of data spent to access the site.

Okay, i just started with the site, it looks okay but it sucks too many mobile data to keep up with the ongoing tasks. With what i saw it will take me time to cover up the amount of data spent to access the site.
Alright

It's legit guys just got paid, earning on the site is easy comparing it to other methods. If you interested click the link::. https://toloka.yandex.com/promo?referralCode=WKCJ2ZP4

Last edited:
Everyone is saying this is a legit app to earn some cash but they are also saying that this i a low reward app. I would not try an app where I cannot earn a good amount. If I have to spend one hour doing something, I should be earning at least 50 cents.

Everyone is saying this is a legit app to earn some cash but they are also saying that this i a low reward app. I would not try an app where I cannot earn a good amount. If I have to spend one hour doing something, I should be earning at least 50 cents.
That's true. You shouldn't be spending your time for nothing on a site to earn very low amount of cash. I tried to earn at toloka yandex app, the pay rate discouraged me a lot. That's why i gave up cos it can't even bring up to $1 for me a day.

Last edited:
I registered on this app, perfirmed test tasks, but never went too far. In other words, I never, worked in this app. It is surely legit, but tasks are low paying and reaching payment threshold looks really difficult conisdering the kind of tasks available on this app.

That's true. You shouldn't be spending your time for nothing on a site to earn very low amount of cash. I trylied to earn at toloka yandez app, the pay rate discouraged me a lot. That's why i gave up cos it can't even bring up to $1 for me a day.
mainly such site should have more areas or sections to earn from like advertisment,micro jobs, free daily rewards if not then you will not probably reach your minimum in time. Its good that you are able to access the site from an African country which means its worldwide to work on. I like such program sites even if am from a tier3 region.

mainly such site should have more areas or sections to earn from like advertisment,micro jobs, free daily rewards if not then you will not probably reach your minimum in time. Its good that you are able to access the site from an African country which means its worldwide to work on. I like such program sites even if am from a tier3 region.
Yes, i was able to access the site from African region. The site is a worldwide site, it accepts workers almost all parts of the world. It looks legit but very complex task you'll need to accomplish to earn some extra bucks. They are micro task site, with lots of tasks to complete and earn $.

What are the descriptions of toloka.yandex,their specifications and restrictions, what are their mode of payments and when do the pay. To be able to earn one dollar in an hour is good for business.

@Sincerem thanks for that clarity, I will check it out pretty soon when i make some time as to see what value i can make out of it aswel.Patience can make you earn a little something from surveys at times.

When we join an earning site, we should look for two things, time we need to spend to earn a certain amount, and the time it takes to reach payment threshold. I would not consider joining a site where I cannot reach payment threshold even in one month.

@Sincerem thanks for that clarity, I will check it out pretty soon when i make some time as to see what value i can make out of it aswel.Patience can make you earn a little something from surveys at times.
Its not only surveys it is a micro task site, where you solve some task which can't be carried out by AI, but by human intelligence. They pay relatively okay for the tasks you'll need to accomplish. They are like hive-micro worker site, with similar task too.

i can confirm that it's legit, but the issue with it is that it's being advertised as worldwide, when it's actually not, i have tried to join its program but it kept saying that my country isn't supported

I heard about Toloka from a friend ,it's an online platform you make money from you need to do training on task and the training score determines your earnings per task . My friend already made money from the site and am already working on mine .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back