What's new

Toloka.yandex.com Reviews : Scam or Legit?

I have no doubt that this platform is a legit money making platform. But seeing that it's a microtask type of platform, I can say that it requires a lot of data too to perform certain task successfully here

I am very disappointed. Looks like they have only few tasks for me. And also the tasks are very lengthy and takes too much time. And pays only 1 cent. Microworkers is better than that.

I am very disappointed. Looks like they have only few tasks for me. And also the tasks are very lengthy and takes too much time. And pays only 1 cent. Microworkers is better than that.

I have a similar story. They never pay much. In what country do you reside? I think the tasks depend on countries. People from United States get more tasks as far as I know. I downloaded their app and uninstalled it instantly at that time.

I have a similar story. They never pay much. In what country do you reside? I think the tasks depend on countries. People from United States get more tasks as far as I know. I downloaded their app and uninstalled it instantly at that time.
Do you have account in microworkers? Actually I am having some issue withdrawing money from there. They are not even replying to my support tickets. Can you help me out.

I recently downloaded the app not more than 24 hours ago. Since i downloaded it only $0.04 I've achieved so far around the app. They have complex tasks but simply paying very low for them, I'll soon uninstall the app if my earnings don't improve.

Do you have account in microworkers? Actually I am having some issue withdrawing money from there. They are not even replying to my support tickets. Can you help me out.

I know about Microworkers. I think it has turned into a bidding site where you have to bid on projects. I think you can only earn if your bid is selected for the job. I do not work at such sites because earnings are not guaranteed at all.

That's a lie, how did you get paid that amount in just few days, explain.
You can't really call him a liar. He said he earned that amount.. He might be saying the truth. Or are you trying to say that amount like that can not be made in few day on the app?
It is very possible once there are task to complete. The app is also like hivemicro where some users earn more than $100 in a week.

You can't really call him a liar. He said he earned that amount.. He might be saying the truth. Or are you trying to say that amount like that can not be made in few day on the app?
It is very possible once there are task to complete. The app is also like hivemicro where some users earn more than $100 in a week.
Hmm, it might work that way for him if he's from the top tier country. If not so, i don't see any truth about the user earning $23 a day from toloka i know too well.

Hmm, it might work that way for him if he's from the top tier country. If not so, i don't see any truth about the user earning $23 a day from toloka i know too well.
On hivemicro job website, it is very possible. Because I myself I have earned up to $3 in a day using there app before. And on there website there are jobs that worth $0.1 per 1 task. If 1000 task is done in a day that is $100. On hivemicro, I have withdrew more than 3 times there.

Toloka is one of the best platforms to make money online. I have downloaded the App and I can say that it is very legit, even though I have not withdrawn.

Toloka is one of the best platforms to make money online. I have downloaded the App and I can say that it is very legit, even though I have not withdrawn.

So how much are you earning? How many tasks do you get in a day? In what country do you reside? These questions are actually important because these factors need to be considered when it comes to getting tasks on Toloka app. Do you reside in Tier 1 country. If this is the case, then you might be getting more tasks as compared to people living in Tier 3 countries.

I have deleted the app from my phone. Before I deleted the app I wanted to delete my account first but I could not find delete option. You need to be very careful before joining

Yandex is a Russian owned platform that has a reputation for itself and it's activities as well. I think this platform will aslo be a very legit platform as they have the green approval from the admin already

Yandel Toloka is a reward app that anyone above the age of 18 years can register and perform micro tasks to earn money. You do not need specialized knowledge to earn through the app. Your job is to analyze web pages.

The tasks are listed by various clients and once you complete the task, reward will be awarded to you dashboard. Money you earn on this platform can be withdrawn through PayPal, Skrill and Yandex.Money. Before you start to work on the paid tasks, you will have to do some eligibility tests.

Is it legit?

Of course it is. The app has 115K reviews and a rating of 4.4 stars. Since its launch in 2017, the Yandex.Toloka Android app has been downloaded 5 million times.

Have I used it?

I registered, performed the test tasks, but lost motivation to work on the paid tasks.

I once tried to register with this app, but since I was not ok with the permission I left in the middle. This is a Russian app and I do not trust the Russian earning programs because there is so much scamming from Russian programs.

The less availability of tasks at Toloka made me to give up on the app. Cos I don't see any reason why I'll be earning so minimal amount of reward with such app.

I am also REGISTERED there but I haven't made much there. So far it's cool . I only go for tasks that I find easy to accomplish. We LL see

I registered on this app, perfirmed test tasks, but never went too far. In other words, I never, worked in this app. It is surely legit, but tasks are low paying and reaching payment threshold looks really difficult conisdering the kind of tasks available on this app.
That's a very good recommendations because I'm not on the site and only those that registered can know if it's legit or scam.

I am also REGISTERED there but I haven't made much there. So far it's cool . I only go for tasks that I find easy to accomplish. We LL see
Its good the site works for you. Not same here for me. I downloaded the app only earned 8 cents, and the tasks aren't paying well, for how complex they are.

I have not gotten the opportunity of registering with the site (Toloka yandex) but people that have already registered are already talking about the autentification of the sites and how genuine is it.
What is Toloka yandex?
Toloka yandex is a micro task website that pays users to do small tasks. It is powered by Yandex so it's 100% legit.

What kind of tasks are available?
A lot, such as choosing the right pictures. It's just multiple choices so it's not complicated to do.

How much can you earn a day?
Depends on how many tasks are available at the moment. You can earn $10 easily daily.

How you got paid?
I registered 2 days ago and yes i already got paid $20. They are paying instantly too. They support Paypal, Skrill and Payoneer as the payment methods.

Here's some proof

https://ibb.co/FBXMdyH

How to join?

Post automatically merged:

I am wondering how a Microsoft website can boost of offering to pay $10 daily for working with them, so i am really doubting the authenticity of the site, I will wait until I see people that regustered and see a positive outcome before I can register.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back