What's new

To what level should an employee respect his owner?

But at the same time , the higher officers should not use his or her position to oppress those in the lower rank. There should be mutual respect and understanding among different set of employees in a business @Potuse
You are very correct with your notion because there are some high-ranked officers that would look down on their subordinate and that is not supposed to be. All business demands respecting each other irrespective of the rank or position.

As long as if you are the employee ,you must be ready to obey all rules and regulations of your boss. it will not really be about respect but your willingness to obey rules and regulations will determine how long you have to work. You must take your responsibilities seriously.

As long as if you are the employee ,you must be ready to obey all rules and regulations of your boss. it will not really be about respect but your willingness to obey rules and regulations will determine how long you have to work. You must take your responsibilities seriously.
It is true that obeying rules and regulations of your company is what is most important because it has been spelt out to ensure the growth of the company that you're working with

You are very correct with your notion because there are some high-ranked officers that would look down on their subordinate and that is not supposed to be. All business demands respecting each other irrespective of the rank or position.
Seriously I just wish that all business could operate in this manner. That is exactly what is needed to have a successful and flawless business. People must be respected no matter their position in the organization, not mining if you are a cleaner or a manager

Respect is an etiquette in business and it must be done almost all the time because in a company there are hierarchy and levels of officers which deserves different respect.

Unfortunately, there are so many employees who tend to accept themselves as slaves and they have no problem being treated like one. This is where things could start causing problems.

I believe that respect is actually something mutual and the simple thing to it is that you should not do to anybody anything that you will not want them to do for you.

It is true that obeying rules and regulations of your company is what is most important because it has been spelt out to ensure the growth of the company that you're working with
So many employees do not really care about it. To them they are just interested in the salary they will be earning without having any interest to work and help to improve the business organisation they are working with.

But at the same time , the higher officers should not use his or her position to oppress those in the lower rank. There should be mutual respect and understanding among different set of employees in a business @Potuse
This is why they said respect is reciprocal. You should respect someone that has respected you in return.
This is exactly how business will grow and move forward.

Well respect is not mandatory but I believe it's necessary. if you dont respect people ahead of you, don't expect others to respect you too. respect your employer to the betmst you can't.

Well respect is not mandatory but I believe it's necessary. if you dont respect people ahead of you, don't expect others to respect you too. respect your employer to the betmst you can't.
You cannot point that it is not mandatory to respect one another at workplace.
Respect at work places is one of the business etiquette that must be uphold because you have levels of officers

Maximum respect should be accorded to the owner of the business has the boss.. The boss also should reciprocate because showing respect to each other is a business etiquette.
But we also have to understand that there is different between Respect and loyalty , out of these two which one do you think should be exhibited by employee ?

This is why they said respect is reciprocal. You should respect someone that has respected you in return.
This is exactly how business will grow and move forward.
Yes , but sometimes if you are the boss of a particular business and you happened to employ someone that is older than you in age, how will you relate to them if they don't obey your business rules and regulation ?

But we also have to understand that there is different between Respect and loyalty , out of these two which one do you think should be exhibited by employee ?
Loyalty and respect are connected and I cannot phantom the difference between the two

Could you explain a little bit further so that we can understand.

Loyalty and respect are connected and I cannot phantom the difference between the two

Could you explain a little bit further so that we can understand.
Loyalty in the sense that you obey every rules and regulations that the business has set up. When you are loyal you also pledged to give your best support to any business organisation you are working with. This is different from respect.

If I happened to be the boss of any company, I dont need any personal respect from my employees because I can't compromise business with personal relationships but respect all rules and regulations of the company.

Yes , but sometimes if you are the boss of a particular business and you happened to employ someone that is older than you in age, how will you relate to them if they don't obey your business rules and regulation ?
In the business world, position is what comands respect and not the age. If you employ someone who is older you , he is bound to respect you as the boss of the business.
That is exactly how things operate in the business world.

In the business world, position is what comands respect and not the age. If you employ someone who is older you , he is bound to respect you as the boss of the business.
It is true that position is what attract respect in world of business.
If you want to be respected you should be in a big position in the business.
This is exactly how it works and that is where respect lies in business organisation.

I do not think there is any place where if there is no respect given to a boss and there will be peace, joy, humanity and growth in such business, so respect is reciprocal.

We most often give respect not because because we needed others to respect us. if you don't respect your boss, you shouldn't expect anyone to respect you because it's reciprocal.

I know that's how it works but sometimes you wouldn't feel comfortable having someone older than you obeying you throughout the whole day. I rather avoid employing older people in the first place.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back