What's new

To what level should an employee respect his owner?

I am of the opinion that the business owners should try as much as possible to put down rules that are regarding how employees would respect one another.
You won't see this from most business organisation because there is no rules like that to them as I understand. it is natural that you have to respect people you are working with.

As long as they are your employers you should try as much as possible to respect them because it is absolutely necessary. You do not have to worship them. Just a respect and loyalty.

At the same time it is quite difficult for you to work and you are not respect . Imagine a situation that people looks down on you or take you as you never exist. This is never going to be a funny experience
It is the responsibility of the employee to work and respect his employer. The major reason people are employed is for them to follow simple instruction to make the business successful and get paid.

It is the responsibility of the employee to work and respect his employer. The major reason people are employed is for them to follow simple instruction to make the business successful and get paid.
I think respect is much more deeper than a situation that you have to obey simple rules and regulation . you may obey simple rules and regulation because you wants to get your salary but you do not respect who is paying this salary.

I think respect is much more deeper than a situation that you have to obey simple rules and regulation . you may obey simple rules and regulation because you wants to get your salary but you do not respect who is paying this salary.
As long as you are obeying rules and regulation in the business and you are obeying the directives of the business owner then that alone is enough respect.

As long as you are obeying rules and regulation in the business and you are obeying the directives of the business owner then that alone is enough respect.
Simple. people are being employed into a business to obey simple rules and regulation and to carry out their assigned responsibilities. It will not be an easy thing when you choose to neglect these responsibilities as an employee.

Simple. people are being employed into a business to obey simple rules and regulation and to carry out their assigned responsibilities. It will not be an easy thing when you choose to neglect these responsibilities as an employee.
Any employee who disobeys the rules and regulations of the business and does not want to take corrections should be fired because he or she is a threat to the existence of the business.

Respect should have no limit,you should respect your owner to the extend of infinity,as respect is reciprocal. Being respectful will attract your Boss trust and he will respect your decision towards moving the business forward

Any employee who disobeys the rules and regulations of the business and does not want to take corrections should be fired because he or she is a threat to the existence of the business.
There is no other thing that can be done except total suspended of someone that is not ready to obey simple rules and regulations. That is the terms and condition of your working environment and you must obey and accept it.

There is no other thing that can be done except total suspended of someone that is not ready to obey simple rules and regulations. That is the terms and condition of your working environment and you must obey and accept it.
Probably, anyone who is not ready to obey rules and regulations of the business owner does not deserve to work in that business organisation. He or she can go and look for another job and it is as simple as that.

Then owner is the alpha and omega of his or her business , so he or she is the direct boss which you must accord the proper respect to either in the working hour or outside .

I think an employee should respect his owner just like any human being with respect and dignity, he shouldn't hurt his feelings and he shouldn't interrupt him. he shouldn't scream at him or disrespect him in any way because regardless to him being an owner he is a human being. If the owner is not respecting the employee himself then that's a different case which is not fair for the employee, but after all some people don't care to not be respected by their owners as long as they keep the job, I don't agree with that but everyone chooses his own choices in life. But what do you think to what level should an employee respect his owner?
Everyone should respect however they shouldn't be their slave especially if they do something shady but simple respect is not hard at all they even can be friends and things like that

I will always advise that the employee should give the employer maximum respect so that the workplace is going to be built in a very coordinated manner to promote work ethic.

I think respect is reciprocal and everyone deserves to be respected without considering the position of individuals and status. you most respect your boss at all cost so you can be respected.

Probably, anyone who is not ready to obey rules and regulations of the business owner does not deserve to work in that business organisation. He or she can go and look for another job and it is as simple as that.
As simple as that. I personally do not have time to be following people around all the time . You are given what you have to do and you are expected to do it perfectly as the business demands.

In a business setting, you should respect someone who is your manager or supervisor, and they should reciprocate by showing you respect. In a commercial setting, everything must be done with professionalism and decency. The business will actually advance thanks to this.

Respect goes both ways. The owner is giving the employee a job opportunity and therefore should be respected, but the employee is working for the boss and making them money so they deserve mutual respect as well.

You won't see this from most business organisation because there is no rules like that to them as I understand. it is natural that you have to respect people you are working with.

Some employers want their employees to become doormats, but I do not think that any kind of self-respecting employee would ever do that. I think that both employees and employer should respect each other.

Some employers want their employees to become doormats, but I do not think that any kind of self-respecting employee would ever do that. I think that both employees and employer should respect each other.
Lolz, that is true and we also have to show them that we have future because they do not just need anyone that have proper plans and preparation about the future . They need someone that is comfortable with a little salary they are paying.

Every employee in the office must always be polite and kind. If he is asked to do something illegal at work, he must be firm and unyielding in his response.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back