What's new

Tips to become a successful business manager

Yea, your list is quite good to become a good business manager, I have learned from it and I believe managing your team well makes you a good business manager. You will definitely have people under you, among them you will have supervisor, team leader and the rest, the strength to manage them well makes you a good business manager.

To be an successful business man or woman /To make a Job successful you have to know aw to manage your businesss,know how to communicate or relate with your customers, know how to fix the price range of your goods, learn how to be a good leader role model to your apprentice or any other person below you

Being a good and successful business manager entails you having some specific or particular potentials, potentials like ability to manage your employees , the ability to respond well to pressure during work. among all other qualities this particular trait or skill is very vital to be a successful manager.

A good manager set a positive to the deling employed and know how to use his strength to encourage in their team succeed.
Work alongside your employees, coach,team members and create an support inclusive work environment
Communication your goals, expectations and feedbacks of the people

I've really been enlightened from the post. This platform has really given me the opportunity to learn and know people's views on matters like this. Much appreciation to the person behind the idea of this platform.

For a sole proprietary business which is run by one man as the manager and owner too. The most important thing about a manager or the business owner is determination and maturity. You have to always trust and respect your team to achieve any success together.

Here are some tips you might need to become a good business manager.
1. A good manager set a positive example and know how to use his strength to encourage their team succeed.
2. Work alongside your employees, coach,team members and create an inclusive work environment
3. Communicate your goals, expectations and feedbacks
Contribute please
A good manager must be someone that can never be distracted irrespective of what may happen along the line in his or her business. A good manager must be someone that is focused and patient in life untill result emerge.

In-order to become a successful business manager you firstly need to have the required knowledge in the field you ought to manage, know what it entails to be able to run the day to day activities of that organization. Then you have to be very prudent in managing resources no matter how scarce they are.

1. A good manager set a positive example and know how to use his strength to encourage their team succeed.
2. Work alongside your employees, coach,team members and create an inclusive work environment
Contribute please
You marked all the points well but I think to be a successful manager, you need to have a good relationships with the people working under your management. It makes you a perfect manager because they are your real image. They will work good you will be appreciated. But to achieve this environment you need to be polite to your staff.

Yes you are actually presenting a good points up there but I think that for a company to be successful and for them to be able to achieve their desired goal they must try as much as possible to be united with one another and manager s an employees should try as much as possible to partner and work together as a team with one another and they will be able to achieve their common goal in unity, but what if someone does not have the financial ability to set up the business ?

Get to know the workers and what they expect from you. Take the time both on a personal and a professional level to get to know them. Know their professional ambitions, but recognize their personal goals and passions as well. And also communicate, let them understand relevant information and understand the impact on your workers that lack of contact can have.

I have not any business now a days becuse I am student and I have not enough money to start business . But a good/ perfect manager should be patience , courage and experience to perform thier business

Contribute please
To have a successful team, the leader must not use the words "I" "me" "my" "myself", instead the manager must possess "Our" and "We".

If you want to be a successful manager, it's not going to happen by accident — you must work at it. Being promoted to a management role does not guarantee success. Successful managers are effective and productive. They can lead, motivate and inspire others to achieve their best.

A business man should be honest
Don't compromise with the products
Don't low product quality
Don't misbehave with employers
Soft tone

No doubt you share good points and a lot of people missed it.
The first way towards being a good business manager is being able to manage your employees . This will go a long way in helping them to put in their effort towards the growth of the business.
Secondly , the manager needs to remain in good relationship with his employees like a family.

To become good business manager first of all he should have knowledge about their business and there should have a quality to impress the customer. He should bhe very polite and calm.

A good manager has good interrelationship with the employees.he always lead by example,communicate the objectives of the company to the workers and guide them to achieving their aim with discipline and love.

There are many things to do to be a successful businessman in life,And at the same time man has to make his accent and character stand out,You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.At the same time, you have to be gentle with your subordinates, and you have to take into account the needs of your subordinates.
Post automatically merged:

There are many things to do to be a successful businessman in life,And at the same time man has to make his accent and character stand out,You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.At the same time, you have to be gentle with your subordinates, and you have to take into account the needs of your subordinates.

1. Work with your team, not above them. ...
  2. Create a positive and inclusive work environment. ...
  3. Communicate goals, expectations and feedback. ...
  4. Coach your team members. ...
  5. Practice self-awareness and grow your leadership skills.
Post automatically merged:

1. Work with your team, not above them. ...
  2. Create a positive and inclusive work environment. ...
  3. Communicate goals, expectations and feedback. ...
  4. Coach your team members. ...
  5. Practice self-awareness and grow your leadership skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back