What's new

Tips to become a successful business manager

A good business manager should be able to:
Show good Leadership skills
Be in control of the business and employees
Have a good relationship with customers.
Thisn is very true. A good business manager must posses good leadership and management skills, as well as the ability to maintain excellent relationship with customers.

Thisn is very true. A good business manager must posses good leadership and management skills, as well as the ability to maintain excellent relationship with customers.
Yeah, in my opinion, maintaining good relationship with customers should be the key skill a good manager should possess because customers are like the building block of a business.

Yeah, in my opinion, maintaining good relationship with customers should be the key skill a good manager should possess because customers are like the building block of a business.
Customers are the building blocks of the business and without them, a business will crumble. It is fair to say that the business exists because of the customer.

If you want to be a good manager, incorporate these five habits into your daily leadership style.
  1. Work with your team, not above them. ...
  2. Create a positive and inclusive work environment. ...
  3. Communicate goals, expectations and feedback. ...
  4. Coach your team members. ...
  5. Practice self-awareness and grow your leadership skills.

You must be qualified academically as the most important , you must know how to interact with people you are working with conveniently without any problem. Carrying your workers along is one of the greatest way of achieving the main purpose of business existence.

If you want to be a good manager, incorporate these five habits into your daily leadership style.
  1. Work with your team, not above them. ...
  2. Create a positive and inclusive work environment. ...
  3. Communicate goals, expectations and feedback. ...
  4. Coach your team members. ...
  5. Practice self-awareness and grow your leadership skills.
Working with your team mates for better result is one of the best succesful tips you can give to a business man , you must also have a good communication skill with your employee and have a good working environment.

A good manager should be able to employ emotional intelligence when dealing with his employees,and also encourage them y way of incentive when they have done something noble in their task.

Corporation is very important and necessary in any business venture. As a business manager you must corporate with your employees in order to achieve success in the business.

A good manager should be able to employ emotional intelligence when dealing with his employees,and also encourage them y way of incentive when they have done something noble in their task.
This is very important and necessary in any business venture. Emotional intelligence is an important and necessary attribute of any business manager.

This is very important and necessary in any business venture. Emotional intelligence is an important and necessary attribute of any business manager.
One thing that is mostly negleted by most employers is that they fail most often times to realise that the people working for them are humans,and the sooner they realise this fact,the better for the outfit.

One thing that is mostly negleted by most employers is that they fail most often times to realise that the people working for them are humans,and the sooner they realise this fact,the better for the outfit.
this is very true. it is always important for employers to know that those working for them are humans and therefore they should be treated the right way. This is why I recommend pre-training for workers.

A good manager is also disciplined and is able to take decision on matters concerning the business.

A good manager is also able to use r3sources available to him/her to achieve set goals or aims.
A good manager must be disciplined. Today most managers are having problem controlling those working under them because they are not discipline. A manager should lead example all the time. If the manager always come to work early, it will hard for any it's member to be a late comer.

this is very true. it is always important for employers to know that those working for them are humans and therefore they should be treated the right way. This is why I recommend pre-training for workers.
One of the things that employers of labour should have is emotional intelligence,the quest to always met up on target and using low conversion rte of customers should not be the accessment for employees performance.

Commutation skills is one of the most essential qualities that every business manager is expected to have because that will helped him in making good communication to both customers and the employees of the organisation for a better production.

One of the things that employers of labour should have is emotional intelligence,the quest to always met up on target and using low conversion rte of customers should not be the accessment for employees performance.
I quite agree with you. emotional intelligence is very important and necessary for any business man. There are always emotional aspects of every business and if you're not able to handle your emotions well, you will make some mistakes.

Commutation skills is one of the most essential qualities that every business manager is expected to have because that will helped him in making good communication to both customers and the employees of the organisation for a better production.
Probably, good communication skills is a must for anyone that really wants to succeed in any business or anyone who is in the role of a business manager. You must be able to communicate properly with your customers and understand them.

I quite agree with you. emotional intelligence is very important and necessary for any business man. There are always emotional aspects of every business and if you're not able to handle your emotions well, you will make some mistakes.
I could remember when i was engaged in an outfit some years back,it was as a matter of policy for the management to properlly take care of the needs of the employees in a manner that will care for all round needs of its employees.

A good manager must be disciplined. It's expedient that a manager should by lead by example and to lead by example, he or she must be a discipline fellow. If a manager come late to work for no reason, then how can he or she discipline her staff.

I could remember when i was engaged in an outfit some years back,it was as a matter of policy for the management to properlly take care of the needs of the employees in a manner that will care for all round needs of its employees.
that's very important and necessary. Taking care of the needs of the employees in all rounds in any business venture should be a necessity. One of the major reasons is that it will give them a sense of being appreciated.

A good manager must be disciplined. It's expedient that a manager should by lead by example and to lead by example, he or she must be a discipline fellow. If a manager come late to work for no reason, then how can he or she discipline her staff.
Definitely, the business manager should be someone who is ready to lead by example. Many of the employees always look forward to the manager and if he is someone who is hardworking they will probably follow suit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back