What's new

They can own a successful business but they are not ready to take the risk!

The problem with the people is that they want the reward but they are not ready to put in work. The forget that no pain no gain. Everybody want to go to heaven but are not ready to die. One thing they don't know is that failure is inevitable part of success. Before you can achieve success in business building there are some pillows that will come up and serve as a lesson.

We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

The world has changed. We must change.

Is it a wise decision to continue the white collar job?
thumbnail.jpg

Amazing Breakthrough Of Facial Skin...
Amazing Breakthrough Of Facial Skin Rejuvenation!​
secure.calch.gdn​
The thing is very simple. If you know you have a good business idea but don't know how to manage the business then the best thing to do is to simply employ someone that can help manage that business for you while you do other things

We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

It is called the fear of the uncertain. A lot of people never want to leave their place of comfort. They prefer to be in a place with a lot of certainty and assurance. That is why so many people remain in a white collar job even when they are psychologically abused by their boss or stressed beyond limits.

People who are succceded in business overtime have gone through series of ups and downs and taking risk of is one of the ways. Risk taking is part of the business. Without taking the risk, you wouldn't know what would become of the business, so it is expedient to know that an entrepreneur cannot totally leave or do without taking risk.

You are right. The fear of failure make people hold back on a lot of things. To become financially stable, you must have multiple streams of income and not just relying on a particular job.

I think in any successful business, we take a risk because without any risks we cannot grow up our business. Therefore risk should be must in any successful business. I suggest you to do business with hard work and earn money.

Some risks could make or break your business. But there's one key element all risks have in common: They're differentiators. Because most people are unwilling to take risks, the risk-takers of ..

that is the typical attitude of people, they are ready to earn by every possible means but when it comes to working to get the reward they are always lazy and always expect things to come to them free of charge and without working for it or making any sacrifice to the achievement of the so called desire

You have said it all, some people are buoyant to start and own a successful business but the thought of fear will not allow them. when your all it takes to go into business just find out about the business, go and learn the business and start.
Post automatically merged:

You have said it all, some people are buoyant to start and own a successful business but the thought of fear will not allow them. when your all it takes to go into business just find out about the business, go and learn the business and start.

You are facing various problems. When our business is growing, we are making profit and we have a lot of customers, so we want the business to grow in such a situation.We put different kinds of packages on the business. Well, it is a matter of risk.

Risk is a characteristic marvel which alarm any individual who mean to wander into any business. Yet, one simply needs to take a goliath step to ensure the ban is been passed. What May flaunt your certainty, I will advise you. Proceed to get enquiry/direction about what you need to wander into. At that point, you will discover that you'll be cool with anything you desire to do.

I think we need to understand that not everyone is cut out to be a business mogul or owner. Some people are just comfortable with their 9-5 jobs and just want to trudge along. I do think some people are wasting away potentials by working for someone else.

Yeah it is the fear of totally losing eveything ( both their white collared jobs and the business altogether). The bitter truth is that not everyone has what it takes to start a business ( every one has different risk tolerance level),some people are not actually good at business but would invest in it because they can bear the risks involved.

Risk before reward. This is a popular saying already but majority of business startups don't want to face risks or want a faster method but we should understand that there's reward after risk.

A lot of people has the potential and resources that would’ve made them a business tycoon but the fear of job security and the fear of going broke stops them from following their dreams. Fear is a liar and the greatest threat to human success

When I had my business my wife was working in a bank. In one of our talks during the heyday of my business I said that she could resign from her job and handle the business. But she prefers to continue working. That is a good idea because after 4 years my business closed not due to bankruptcy but for another reason. My wife is still with the bank until now.

As they say risk is business and business is risk. The big is risk most it is profitable. Who is afraid of risk can not run a business. Job is more suitable for them. A person who is afraid of risks cannot be a successful he is more suitable in job sector.

those are the lazy set of people who want to succeed but are not ready to pay the price whatsoever. Successful people always know that success doesn't come just by chance or by words of mount, it requires great hard work and persistence with motivation and ability to continue every time.

Risk is a natural phenomenon which scare any person who intend to venture into any business. But one just has to take a giant stride to make sure the embargo is been passed. What May boast your confidence, I will tell you. Go and get enquiry/orientation about what you want to venture into. Then, you will find out that you'll be cool with whatever you want to do.

That's true.

According to me, it is not a very good decision to stay and continue with a white collar job when you have all it takes to become a successful business owner. It is better to take the risk than continue as an employee

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back