What's new

Their is another coin that is equivalent in price with Bitcoin

To be sincere, I am hearing about wrapped bitcoins for the first time since I have been trading on bitcoins. I think most coins is been affected by the price when it either fall or increases in price.

Well I never see any cryptocurrency that the price is equivalent to bitcoin, but I believe there is coin that is equivalent to bitcoin in market when one do research.

I am hearing the name Wrapped bitcoin do the first time, I have heard about bitcoin cash, and I believe wrapped bitcoin too is created by bitcoin, bitcoin is the first crypto and whenever it drop, other coin might drop too.
Nope, wrapped BTC isn't created by the BTC core team. It is created out of hard fork just as BCH migrated from BTC, that's how WBTC migrated out.

Well for me this is the first time I'm hearing about this wrapped bitcoin but it still has Bitcoin in it so I'm sure they are still related if not the same, fingers crossed on if there would actually a totally different coin

Did you notice that, their is a similar coin of Bitcoin. It follows the market price of Bitcoin, which is peaked at $32k per token. If Bitcoin price rises it follows and rise, when the price of Bitcoin drops down, the coin drops down as well. The name of the coin is Wrapped Bitcoin. I believed you know about this coin, i don't know why the coin is built to work hand in hand with Bitcoin.

Do you think Wrapped Bitcoin and Bitcoin operate on same blockchain?? Or it is created as a makeshift to Bitcoin?? I need your answer on this one!!
Wrapped bitcoin is also bitcoin, is not a different coin. The reason why bitcoin was wrapped was because of some wallet that can't save bitcoin code, and to avoid loss of asset it was wrapped.

Wrapped bitcoin is also bitcoin, is not a different coin. The reason why bitcoin was wrapped was because of some wallet that can't save bitcoin code, and to avoid loss of asset it was wrapped.
WBTC wrapped BTC is a totally different coin from BTCs type, you can google it or make researches for it. It is under the ERC-20 token, under the ETH BLOCKCHAIN not even in BTC blockchain.

Did you notice that, their is a similar coin of Bitcoin. It follows the market price of Bitcoin, which is peaked at $32k per token. If Bitcoin price rises it follows and rise, when the price of Bitcoin drops down, the coin drops down as well. The name of the coin is Wrapped Bitcoin. I believed you know about this coin, i don't know why the coin is built to work hand in hand with Bitcoin.

Do you think Wrapped Bitcoin and Bitcoin operate on same blockchain?? Or it is created as a makeshift to Bitcoin?? I need your answer on this one!!
Wrapped bitcoin is not different from bitcoin , it was built to serve a bridge between other network and bitcoin network . Many other top coins have their wrapped form.

Wrapped bitcoin is not different from bitcoin , it was built to serve a bridge between other network and bitcoin network . Many other top coins have their wrapped form.
The creators of WBTC knows the exact reason why they created wrapped BTC in order to reduce the high gas gee, or cover where BTC didn't achieve all.

There is actually so many coins in the market. I am just noticing this coin now that it is discussed here. Personally, I am not aware of that following bitcoin on rise and fall. But how come this coin is not known with this kind of price value? Just thinking.

The creators of WBTC knows the exact reason why they created wrapped BTC in order to reduce the high gas gee, or cover where BTC didn't achieve all.
Yeah . It was created when they saw the need for them to allow transaction across network and this made it possible for people to interact with bitcoin network from other network

I think the wrapped bitcoin was also built around the bitcoin network to solve some challenges for people want to send in with smaller fees that's why its price is same.

I think they create the coin to help and support Bitcoin as well,Incase anything goes wrong with Bitcoin there will be an alternative coin that can stand like the life of Bitcoin as well.

I think the wrapped bitcoin was also built around the bitcoin network to solve some challenges for people want to send in with smaller fees that's why its price is same.
Please, enlighten me. Does wrapped bitcoin solve the high transaction fees that is seen in bitcoin? I really do not understand the basis for the development of such a coin.

I think they create the coin to help and support Bitcoin as well,Incase anything goes wrong with Bitcoin there will be an alternative coin that can stand like the life of Bitcoin as well.
Hmm, them alone knows the reason why they created it. I don't see any reasonable thing that prompted them to create supporting BTC. It isn't sharing same block with BTC, rather an ETH blockchain coin.

I have been hearing about the wrapped Bitcoin for quite a while in the cryptocurrencies circle, but never for once traded in it or look into it myself. It is a wonder that such Coin is having the same value as Bitcoin

WBTC wrapped BTC is a totally different coin from BTCs type, you can google it or make researches for it. It is under the ERC-20 token, under the ETH BLOCKCHAIN not even in BTC blockchain.
I never knew that WBTC is not on BTC block chain. Any token that is under ethereum blockchain I don't like to deal with it because of the transaction fee charges.

This is my first time I'm hearing about it, I wonder the reason for the decline in the price,and also why is it not popular as other cryptocurrency and why is it not listed on binance which is the largest cryptocurrency exchanges ?

Well have noticed it too and it's not only btc most of all top coins have wrapped coin xrp, Doge,tether etc... concerning the block chain I don't know about that maybe you should do more research on it ....and there yearn finance too which moves with btc in terms of price

I have never heard about such coin, this is my first time hearing about it, and i would make sure i do some research about it. There could be various reasons as to why it is like that though. They might be using bitcoin as its base coin. Or it could just be a copy coin.

Wrapped Bitcoin? Are you sure that’s really a coin or another thing else because I’ve never heard or see that coin in any of the BTC coin app like binance or coinbase before

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back