What's new

Their is another coin that is equivalent in price with Bitcoin

nope, there is no coin that has the same value as bitcoin, but there are other coins that are worth some decent value for sure, such as Ethereum, it's mostly above 1000$ in the last weeks

But you didn't tell us the name of the coin. I am so surprised to know that there is another coin which is in the same label in terms of price with Bitcoin. perhaps these are the types of coins which the super investors are putting their money into a make every available opportunity with it. They might even prevent Media exposed to these coins so that only few of the rich will invest in them.

I have never seen BTC wallets wrapped on the Bitcoin blockchain, so I don't think that Bitcoin BTMs is on the blockchain. I do not think that tokens will be wrapped in bitcoin alone. There are many other factors involved in this industry. For one, there are altcoins that have been listed on CoinMarketCap.com. There is also the fact that token that emerged in 2014 might ascend back to the top and once it does, the rate of token that's being issued as a result will be at the same level as tokens being issued now which helped them rise as well. It might not be wrapped in bitcoin alone.

nope, there is no coin that has the same value as bitcoin, but there are other coins that are worth some decent value for sure, such as Ethereum, it's mostly above 1000$ in the last weeks
Go to coinmarketcap and check for yourself you gonna discover the wrapped Bitcoin that is very similar to Bitcoin. In fact no difference in price value, its following Bitcoin hand in hand. You can check that for yourself in the website i shared for you.

Go to coinmarketcap and check for yourself you gonna discover the wrapped Bitcoin that is very similar to Bitcoin. In fact no difference in price value, its following Bitcoin hand in hand. You can check that for yourself in the website i shared for you.
very similar means same price, wrapped bitcoin costs only around 23.000$ which is way far from the current value of bitcoin which is more than 37.000$, we are talking here about coins that got equivalent price of bitcoin

This came as a shock to me tho I haven't heard of wrapped bit coin up until now and made little findings to see that Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) is an ERC-20 token that represents Bitcoin (BTC) on the Ethereum blockchain. A key advantage of WBTC is its integration into the world of Ethereum wallets, dapps, and smart contracts. Through a WBTC partner, 1 Bitcoin can be converted to 1 Wrapped Bitcoin, and vice-versa.
Seems to me like a wannabe bitcoin.

I just hard about this coin for the first time.the fact that the price rise thesame time as bitcoin I don't think it will have that popularity like bitcoin.

Bitcoin have move very far that there is no other currency to compare with it, bitcoin is around,#16000,000.00....
While ethereum is around 600,000.00 the different is very high,so you can't even compare any coin with bitcoin,but we still believe ethereum will still move high.

Wow this is the first am hearing of this, I didnt know there was another coin that was of the same value with bitcoin. I just made some research now and I still dont understand some few things like why was it actually created and how come it's of the same price in value with bitcoin.

Yes YFI is that cryptocurrency which is about equal to bitcoin but I don't know why Bitcoin is so famous and people are serious about Bitcoin YFI and other cryptocurrencies are also so important but Bitcoin has his own importance and publicity
The reason why bitcoin is so famous and people are interested in it is that. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and every other crypto currency follows it's lead. if it's price should rise from $1 to $100. All other countries will also increase in such rate

I have never seen bundled Bitcoin on the Bitcoin blockchain [the blockchain is the public ledger that tracks bitcoin operations] . For tokens completing with bitcoin in terms of price, I don't believe it's wrapped with bitcoin alone because the defi token called yearn.finance is also moving with bitcoin in terms of price and if bitcoin increases, it does the same too and when bitcoin falls, it also decreases in value.

About wrapped Bitcoin I just know about it last week and it's working on ethereum Scalability is another major advantage gained from wrapping your Bitcoin. Since wrapped tokens exist on Ethereum's blockchain, rather than Bitcoin's directly, transactions conducted with wBTC are faster and cost less. Additionally, you have more transaction and storage options.

I see a lot of currencies on coinbase but I can't say that I have heard of wrapped bitcoins although I see many coins listed on the market some having high value without being recognized. I also would like to know about these coins

Are you really serious about what your saying? I never New that such coin exist, please which wallet accept the coin please I need your response cos I want to invest in that coin. Please guide me through so I can invest as Soon as possible I will really appreciate your response to this post thanks.

It's definitely as a result of the fact that Bitcoin has become a base coin that most of the coins in the crypto currency market act on. You won't understand this unless you have taken your time to view how even ETH and Bitcoin cash reacts when Bitcoin dumps your r pumps. So, it's the system programming that makes it so.
yes i agree with you that bitcoin has become a base coin that leads all other coins value when bitcoin value goes up then other coins also get high value and same time theu go down when bitcoin goes down

I have always failed to understand the concept of bitcoin hard fork (that created bitcoin cash and later Bitcoin SV from Bitcoin cash hard fork), I also do not understand wrapped currency.

Is just like when group of company that is formed by individuals who came together with their respective innovative plans to run a business. And as the business is moving up, conflict comes in, and most them separated to start up a new venture. That new company they started, is as a result of hard fork.

Did you notice that, their is a similar coin of Bitcoin. It follows the market price of Bitcoin, which is peaked at $32k per token. If Bitcoin price rises it follows and rise, when the price of Bitcoin drops down, the coin drops down as well. The name of the coin is Wrapped Bitcoin. I believed you know about this coin, i don't know why the coin is built to work hand in hand with Bitcoin.

Do you think Wrapped Bitcoin and Bitcoin operate on same blockchain?? Or it is created as a makeshift to Bitcoin?? I need your answer on this one!!
I am hearing the name Wrapped bitcoin do the first time, I have heard about bitcoin cash, and I believe wrapped bitcoin too is created by bitcoin, bitcoin is the first crypto and whenever it drop, other coin might drop too.

I have heard about the coin called wrapped bitcoin so many time , but i really don't know how they operate and how its been done ,because it's like the coin move on same movement as bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back