What's new

Their is another coin that is equivalent in price with Bitcoin

I've not also heard about this coin before that go in hand with bitcoin until now and through the comments I have read, I have learnt something things concerning it. It's a good thread anyway.

From what I have heard it was just created to solve some hitches with the bitcoin network like outrageous fees during high tides but I don't think its tradeable

This coin is new to me. Never used it for investment or transaction at any one time. But it is also very strange that it is having the same price as close to the Bitcoin and it is not really being talked about that much

Well have noticed it too and it's not only btc most of all top coins have wrapped coin xrp, Doge,tether etc... concerning the block chain I don't know about that maybe you should do more research on it ....and there yearn finance too which moves with btc in terms of price
Most of this coins share same block with Ethereum. You don't need more research for such answer I've already made research before on them. They're under new ETH classic blockchain, ETH 2.0.

Most of this coins share same block with Ethereum. You don't need more research for such answer I've already made research before on them. They're under new ETH classic blockchain, ETH
Good to know.we are all learning everyday .....but are you saying wbtc is under ethereum classic block chain

I think it is obvious that this coin was built around bitcoin as it follows all it's trend just as you have said, although I have never heard of the coin until now.

Wrapped bitcoin is almost the same price of bitcoin. That's because wrapped bitcoin is ecr20 token representing bitcoin on ethereum blockchain. Wrapped bitcoin is backed by bitcoin.

I don't know of any other cryptocurrency with an equivalent price BTC because according to information and research BTC is the only cryptocurrency with the highest price per coin, I don't really know much about the coin you have just mention until I do more research about it.

Bitcoin is still the leading coin out there all others are just following and I see no crpyto coming close to it value now or in the nearest future

I don't know of any other cryptocurrency with an equivalent price BTC because according to information and research BTC is the only cryptocurrency with the highest price per coin, I don't really know much about the coin you have just mention until I do more research about it.
Actually there have a been a coin that was higher in price than bitcoin , Yearn finance is the name. There was a coin some weeks ago that went up $200k in value

I think wrapped bitcoin and bitcoin are the same in the sense that they follow the same price pattern and whenever the price of Bitcoin rises its price will also rise and there are other crypto currencies that has such.

Actually there have a been a coin that was higher in price than bitcoin , Yearn finance is the name. There was a coin some weeks ago that went up $200k in value
I do not know about that and this is my first time I'm hearing it ,but what happened to this cryptocurrency that they not listed in some popular exchanges binance for some people to trade it ,why is bitcoins still considered The most expensive cryptocurrencies ?

I do not know about that and this is my first time I'm hearing it ,but what happened to this cryptocurrency that they not listed in some popular exchanges binance for some people to trade it ,why is bitcoins still considered The most expensive cryptocurrencies ?
Bitcoin is considered the cryptocurrency with the highest market Capitalization. It is the most popular cryptocurrency as well. Some of the coin I mentioned are available in Decentralized exchange

Bitcoin is considered the cryptocurrency with the highest market Capitalization. It is the most popular cryptocurrency as well. Some of the coin I mentioned are available in Decentralized exchange
Decentralized exchanges like how ? as long as the coin you have mentioned are cryptocurrencies then I think they should be considered as the most valuable coin, bitcoin is also is a decentralized cryptocurrency.

Decentralized exchanges like how ? as long as the coin you have mentioned are cryptocurrencies then I think they should be considered as the most valuable coin, bitcoin is also is a decentralized cryptocurrency.
Well in cryptocurrency , value is not calculated based in price alone but also putting other factors especially the market Capitalization of the said coin

Gee, this wrapped Bitcoin is intriguing to me because it has included the word Bitcoin in its name. Now that you are saying about the price looks to be side by side with Bitcoin then it is no doubt connected with Bitcoin. But my guess is some whales are doing the manipulation to give Bitcoin a competition.

There are just few tokens that has the same value or more value than Bitcoin. YFI has surpassed the price of Bitcoin and it's 80k plus. Elastic Bitcoin Xbt also touched 100k USD during the bull run.

Well in cryptocurrency , value is not calculated based in price alone but also putting other factors especially the market Capitalization of the said coin
Yes even with bitcoins as the only cryptocurrency with the highest value, it is calculated based on so many things but I wonder why the coin you are talking about is not being calculated and being made the king of all crypto coin.

Yes even with bitcoins as the only cryptocurrency with the highest value, it is calculated based on so many things but I wonder why the coin you are talking about is not being calculated and being made the king of all crypto coin.
The answer still lie on the use case of the coin , the market Capitalization and the team behind it. Bitcoin will always remain the most valued coin .

To be candid I have not seen this kind of coin and I don't even know if it exist on any crypto currency exchange platform as at now because the leading coin I still know is Bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back