What's new

Their is another coin that is equivalent in price with Bitcoin

I haven't really heard about that coin but if it's really what you say it is then I think one should give it a try. You know this days a lot of scams are everywhere one should be careful hence he'll fall into one.

I'm just seeing this wrapped coin on your post for the first time. I think it's not really listed on different crypto currency exchange platform. I will need to make more research on the crypto currency to know which blockchain it's using and to better know how to give a good verdict on it when compared with Bitcoin
Post automatically merged:

I'm just seeing this wrapped coin on your post for the first time. I think it's not really listed on different crypto currency exchange platform. I will need to make more research on the crypto currency to know which blockchain it's using and to better know how to give a good verdict on it when compared with Bitcoin

Litecoin and the new breed
The other stalwart popular with investors is Litecoin, a digital currency that was introduced in 2011 as a leaner, more efficient version of Bitcoin. Litecoin can process transactions faster than Bitcoin

I don't think wrapped coin was created as a makeshift to Bitcoin. If it was the case we all would have known. There is no secret about Bitcoin operations that would make wrapped coin part of their potffolio.
Hmm, the creators of Wrapped Bitcoin knows the reason why they created to go hand in hand with Bitcoin price value. Meaning their is no difference between Wrapped and the main Bitcoin. The hilarious thing about the coin is that, it doesn't operate on same blockchain with Bitcoin rather it operates same with Ethereum.

Hmm, I don't have any information for this wrapped Bitcoin. I saw the coin at coinmarketcap recently and i was confused why it is copying Bitcoin. Cos the price is the same, when Bitcoin falls it also follows, when it rise it follows too. The most funniest thing about this coin is that, its an Ethereum coin, working on Ethereum blockchain, not even in Bitcoin blockchain.
This is rather weird. In order for it to rise and fall the same way as Bitcoin then one would have expected that it would have been on the same network. Perhaps it is a coin that is being manipulated by a certain individual or company that is in control of most of the coin in order to mimic Bitcoin. Have you considered that it could be a scam to try and get unsuspecting and newbie crypto enthusiasts invested into it as opposed to Bitcoin? Do you think that this could be the case here?

I have never heard about this coin that you speak of before, and from your explanation you made mention that this coin rise whenever bit coin rises and falls whenever bit coin falls, do you think this coin is another version for bitcoin or it is another name for bitcoin? In my opinion I think this is bitcoin but with another name entirely.

Litecoin

Litecoin and the new breed
The other stalwart popular with investors is Litecoin, a digital currency that was introduced in 2011 as a leaner, more efficient version of Bitcoin. Litecoin can process transactions faster than Bitcoin.

This is rather weird. In order for it to rise and fall the same way as Bitcoin then one would have expected that it would have been on the same network. Perhaps it is a coin that is being manipulated by a certain individual or company that is in control of most of the coin in order to mimic Bitcoin. Have you considered that it could be a scam to try and get unsuspecting and newbie crypto enthusiasts invested into it as opposed to Bitcoin? Do you think that this could be the case here?
That is weird to me, considering how it mimicked Bitcoin in everything. It isn't a scam coin it is mostly in top exchanger platforms like coinbase and binance etc. I saw it over there at coinmarketcap. I was thrilled to see it rank the same with Bitcoin in times of price, but different in coin ranking. The coin is ranking around 27th in the all-time crypto ranking via coinmarketcap website.

That is weird to me, considering how it mimicked Bitcoin in everything. It isn't a scam coin it is mostly in top exchanger platforms like coinbase and binance etc. I saw it over there at coinmarketcap. I was thrilled to see it rank the same with Bitcoin in times of price, but different in coin ranking. The coin is ranking around 27th in the all-time crypto ranking via coinmarketcap website.
This is very interesting. However, I don't see how it is maintaining that price that is the same as Bitcoin. For it to be doing that and to be ranked as one of the top crypto as well on the website then that must mean that there is a considerable market for it and demand and supply of the coin. What I can't seem to understand why would people invest in this unclear version of Bitcoin when they can, for the same price invest in Bitcoin, which is much more well known and reliable.

This is very interesting. However, I don't see how it is maintaining that price that is the same as Bitcoin. For it to be doing that and to be ranked as one of the top crypto as well on the website then that must mean that there is a considerable market for it and demand and supply of the coin. What I can't seem to understand why would people invest in this unclear version of Bitcoin when they can, for the same price invest in Bitcoin, which is much more well known and reliable.
Laughs, that is funny enough, and that is people for you. They like copying something, they made that crypto to battle Bitcoin price. And investors that took part in manufacturing the coin are the ones investing on it too. As they invested other people saw investment are already going through the coin, they took part too.

I think the second number of coin is etherum crypto currency bitcoin increased now a time every time up and down trading marketing binnace and okex website and app every one wants to invest them and earn more money

Laughs, that is funny enough, and that is people for you. They like copying something, they made that crypto to battle Bitcoin price. And investors that took part in manufacturing the coin are the ones investing on it too. As they invested other people saw investment are already going through the coin, they took part too.
Yes it is a very common thing when it comes to cryptocurrency. When people see that someone is purchasing a coin they do not ask themselves why that person is purchasing the coin but rather they just follow them as well and get involved in that market without having the full knowledge on it. In a way this purchase is based on the concept of fear of missing out. Which is generally not a good thing at all. But you are right people generally like to copy other people in their trades because it avoids them having to do the hard work of researching it.

I've never heard of this coin before but I know there's no coin at the same price of Bitcoin, it's possible since coin move hand in hand with Bitcoin but they can't get to that price Bitcoin has achieved. I hear some investors talking about alt season coming and that there's going to be a rise in price of most alt cons and I'm really looking forward to that.

I've never heard about such a coin before. Wrapped Bitcoin, this sounds strange. While I can't totally disagree with the post, I'll go and do my own research and find out which ever coin is called Wrapped Bitoin. But my surprise is that why is it not popular and why are are people not trading it like other popular coins that we all know?

Corruption affect economic development in terms of economic efficiency and growth, it also affects equitable distribution of resources across the population, increasing income inequalities, undermining the effectiveness of social welfare programmes which result in lower levels of human performance

The 10 Most Important Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoin​

• FACEBOOK
  • TWITTER
  • LINKEDIN
By LUKE CONWAY
Updated Jan 19, 2021
Bitcoin has not just been a trendsetter, ushering in a wave of cryptocurrencies built on a decentralized peer-to-peer network, it’s become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies, inspiring an ever-growing legion of followers and spinoffs.

• A cryptocurrency, broadly defined, is currency that takes the form of tokens or “coins” and exists on a distributed and decentralized ledger.

Did you notice that, their is a similar coin of Bitcoin. It follows the market price of Bitcoin, which is peaked at $32k per token. If Bitcoin price rises it follows and rise, when the price of Bitcoin drops down, the coin drops down as well. The name of the coin is Wrapped Bitcoin. I believed you know about this coin, i don't know why the coin is built to work hand in hand with Bitcoin.

Do you think Wrapped Bitcoin and Bitcoin operate on same blockchain?? Or it is created as a makeshift to Bitcoin?? I need your answer on this one!!
Yes, there is. And what came to my mind seeing this post is Pinkoin, the coin is used by merchants for transaction and is proudly listed on inksnation website, the coin doesn't really have much acceptance from Nigerians like that, hence the panic that it might be a scam.

Yeah it’s possible. There are many cryptocurrencies in existence and if one or more of it is equivalent in price it’s not a problem. Popularity and usage drives the prices of currencies higher and prices are determined by the number of activities in the market.

Concerning a coin equivalent to the coin of bitcoin. Well, I have not heard of or seen the cryptocurrency coin called wrapped bitcoin so I can say if it is on the same blockchain with bitcoin. The only coin I see in my roqqu and lino wallet is bitcoin

Yes, there is. And what came to my mind seeing this post is Pinkoin, the coin is used by merchants for transaction and is proudly listed on inksnation website, the coin doesn't really have much acceptance from Nigerians like that, hence the panic that it might be a scam.
Hmm, i never heard about such kind of coin. This the first time, if its a legit and trusted type of coin maybe by now it could've been listed on other exchanger platform like coinbase and binance.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back