What's new

Their is another coin that is equivalent in price with Bitcoin

The answer still lie on the use case of the coin , the market Capitalization and the team behind it. Bitcoin will always remain the most valued coin .
Wow, that means if there is a coin that is more valuable than bitcoins and I've not known about it then that means i have not yet started in cryptocurrency, there are a lot of things I have to read on cryptocurrencies.

There sre coins whose price are higher than Bitcoin.
But some of these coins do not get the same popularity like the bitcoin

Well, l have never seen wrapped bitcoin on bitcoin blockchain so I don't think it's on bitcoin blockchain. For tokens completing with bitcoin in terms of price l don't think it's wrapped bitcoin alone because the defi token called yearn.finance is also moving with bitcoin in terms of price and whenever bitcoin rises, it does the same too and when bitcoin decrease, it also decrease in value.

Did you notice that, their is a similar coin of Bitcoin. It follows the market price of Bitcoin, which is peaked at $32k per token. If Bitcoin price rises it follows and rise, when the price of Bitcoin drops down, the coin drops down as well. The name of the coin is Wrapped Bitcoin. I believed you know about this coin, i don't know why the coin is built to work hand in hand with Bitcoin.

Do you think Wrapped Bitcoin and Bitcoin operate on same blockchain?? Or it is created as a makeshift to Bitcoin?? I need your answer on this one!!
I keep learning more about crypto currency here on bizdustry and i have learnt that their are more than five thousand crypto currency in the world, I just heard about wrapped bitcoin for the first time here.

Well, I've never seen wrapped bitcoin on the bitcoin blockchain, therefore I don't believe it's there. In terms of tokens completing with bitcoin in terms of pricing, I don't believe it's because of the defi token called yearn. Finance moves in lockstep with bitcoin in terms of price, and when bitcoin rises, it climbs with it, and when bitcoin falls, it falls with it.

I have actually heard about wrapped Bitcoin and I heard few things about it ,that the coin move in same position with Bitcoin price ,I have also heard about yfi coin too ,how the price increases and many others

Did you notice that, their is a similar coin of Bitcoin. It follows the market price of Bitcoin, which is peaked at $32k per token. If Bitcoin price rises it follows and rise, when the price of Bitcoin drops down, the coin drops down as well. The name of the coin is Wrapped Bitcoin. I believed you know about this coin, i don't know why the coin is built to work hand in hand with Bitcoin.

Do you think Wrapped Bitcoin and Bitcoin operate on same blockchain?? Or it is created as a makeshift to Bitcoin?? I need your answer on this one!!
I have heard of the wrapped bitcoin and was thinking they operate on the same block chain.
What I didn't know was that it's value is almost equivalent to that of bitcoin. A lot haven't been said or heard of it though.

I have heard of the wrapped bitcoin and was thinking they operate on the same block chain.
What I didn't know was that it's value is almost equivalent to that of bitcoin. A lot haven't been said or heard of it though.
This coin is not popular, infact no body talks about it, it was actually on this forum I heard about it for the every frist time and I have not seen any exchanger so far that has listed it amongst the coins you can trade.

I've not seen the price of wrapped BTC fluctuate as well. I think they were created as more stable forms of the currency and that's why they aren't as profitable or give any returns when you hold them.

I think the equivalent coin is etherum it's a trading marketing in 2 num but I don't known fully about it I seen in binance app bitcoin currency is increasing now a days some investing in this currency to buy this coin some investment and earn more and more from this bitcoin currency
one of the things about the ethereum coin is that though it is the second in terms of price to bitcoin,the value is not up to what bitcoin trading in the market,bitcoin still remain the number one,despite the huge transaction fee.

one of the things about the ethereum coin is that though it is the second in terms of price to bitcoin,the value is not up to what bitcoin trading in the market,bitcoin still remain the number one,despite the huge transaction fee.
Ethereum may be more than Bitcoin in terms of utility but when it comes to value, Bitcoin is way above it. It respects the price movement of Bitcoin so also every other cryptocurrency in the market.

Wrapped bitcoin first time I heard this name, I don't think this token runs in same btc blockchain, I think this is any exchange are any famous platform token, because this type token don't need any block chain, and they trades only in their own platforms.
Ex:- yobit exchange also a native token its called Yo token and this token prices around 1200$, we can't see this token in other exchanges.

I won't really have much to say concerning this cryptocurrency you mentioned because I haven't heard about it before. I would definitely check it out to understand more. I thought bitcoin was the only cryptocurrency who was the highest .

No cryptocurrency can maintain the stability of the price of Bitcoin. there are some cryptocurrencies that have reached Bitcoin in price before but they were not able to maintain the price for a long time and their total supply is very low.

You are not going to see it as another crypto currency to be honest. A wrapped bitcoin is simply bitcoin that is wrapped and to be used to perform tasks in defi pools.

A wrapped bitcoin is just bitcoin and that is why you are going to see all their tokenomics the same. You are going to understand better about wrapping if you know defi.

I have seen several cryptocurrencies that has value higher than that of the Bitcoin. This cryptocurrencies are not popular like the Bitcoin. I will definitely make a research on the names of this bitcoin and come back to this thread to share the information I found.

Wrapped Bitcoin doesn't have as much attention as Bitcoin at all. There used to be some other coins with related names like, black bitcoin and they're not reliable at all .

You can check the value of every coin on coinmarketcap.com. Bitcoin is undisputed and the best coin that will always be ahead in the crypto market. Etherum might always hold second place but bitcoin doesn't look like dropping anytime soon.

Right from the inception of the cryptocurrency markets, there has never been a coin that came really close to Bitcoin. I am not saying that there would not be any coin in the future. Everything is possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back