What's new

Their is another coin that is equivalent in price with Bitcoin

WBTC is a token for internetwork transactions like if you send wbtc from bitcoin network to erc of etherium, your asset will reflect on your wallet that has that kind of network protocols.

Yeah, I think I saw it on coinbase. I was really surprise because I thought that ethereum was next highest price of crypto next to bitcoin. I only saw it yesterday, when I was checking my account there.

I didn't see any other coin which would be equivalent to Bitcoin in value. But the Ethereum has this power to compete with bitcoin. Now Ethereum is too much low in value against bitcon but in near future it will boost up to compete the value of bitcoin.

Well Wrapped Bitcoin is actually a copycat of Bitcoins especially if it was done by the original product of Bitcoin, what amazes me about the whole wrapped Bitcoin thing is how it was able to mark same price with Bitcoin, it took Bitcoin alot of time to get to this it's current price, so I amazed how wrapped Bitcoin was able to match Bitcoin price.

Did you notice that, their is a similar coin of Bitcoin. It follows the market price of Bitcoin, which is peaked at $32k per token. If Bitcoin price rises it follows and rise, when the price of Bitcoin drops down, the coin drops down as well. The name of the coin is Wrapped Bitcoin. I believed you know about this coin, i don't know why the coin is built to work hand in hand with Bitcoin.

Do you think Wrapped Bitcoin and Bitcoin operate on same blockchain?? Or it is created as a makeshift to Bitcoin?? I need your answer on this one!!
This is the first time that I'm hearing about the coin call wrapped Bitcoin. Perhaps this coin was away the exchanges we are able to increase their investment into their site through the use of an additional coin. From what I have seen in the past there have been exchanges that have police coins that are highly tied into Bitcoin. For example the exchange that I use has a coin called Bitcoin Pro which is also tied a lot into Bitcoin however there has been greater fluctuations in its price over the last few weeks. Do you have any more information on this coin that you have gathered since that time?

I have only read of the coin briefly without paying much attention to it. A favorable position of wrapped bitcoins is its development in the realm of ethereum wallets.I think it's not famous and widely known but i wonder how it got the high market value almost on par with Ethereum.
Post automatically merged:

I have only read of the coin briefly without paying much attention to it. A favorable position of wrapped bitcoins is its development in the realm of ethereum wallets.I think it's not famous and widely known but i wonder how it got the high market value almost on par with Ethereum.

Did you notice that, their is a similar coin of Bitcoin. It follows the market price of Bitcoin, which is peaked at $32k per token. If Bitcoin price rises it follows and rise, when the price of Bitcoin drops down, the coin drops down as well. The name of the coin is Wrapped Bitcoin. I believed you know about this coin, i don't know why the coin is built to work hand in hand with Bitcoin.

Do you think Wrapped Bitcoin and Bitcoin operate on same blockchain?? Or it is created as a makeshift to Bitcoin?? I need your answer on this one!!
This is really the first time I will be hearing of wrapped coin or what did you call it. I think I I'll go online and find out more about it. But why is it not well known? If any coin has the same value as Bitcoin then it should also be as popular. Only a few people can say what it is.

I never knew about this wrapped coin till now. This post is very interesting about this fact. But I do not have an answer of this question. Thisis rediculous ,why did they create this.. But is that coin also belongs to crypto currency.

There are lots of crypto in the market as well speak and many more will still be. But I can say this with the way market is going globally no other crypto can match the price of bitcoin at the moment. Million of people are going crazy about bitcoin and they all want to invest in it because of it price. So in one language I don't know we can ever see any other crypto that will over throne bitcoin in the market

This is the first time that I'm hearing about the coin call wrapped Bitcoin. Perhaps this coin was away the exchanges we are able to increase their investment into their site through the use of an additional coin. From what I have seen in the past there have been exchanges that have police coins that are highly tied into Bitcoin. For example the exchange that I use has a coin called Bitcoin Pro which is also tied a lot into Bitcoin however there has been greater fluctuations in its price over the last few weeks. Do you have any more information on this coin that you have gathered since that time?
Hmm, I don't have any information for this wrapped Bitcoin. I saw the coin at coinmarketcap recently and i was confused why it is copying Bitcoin. Cos the price is the same, when Bitcoin falls it also follows, when it rise it follows too. The most funniest thing about this coin is that, its an Ethereum coin, working on Ethereum blockchain, not even in Bitcoin blockchain.

Wrapped coin seems like a 'wannabe bitcoin' coin with less popularity but almost thesame value. I have only read of the coin briefly without paying much attention to it, however, I think YFI has got more attention that this wrapped bitcoin.

I don't think wrapped coin was created as a makeshift to Bitcoin. If it was the case we all would have known. There is no secret about Bitcoin operations that would make wrapped coin part of their potffolio.

There are many crypto currency that I don't even understand how they work. They are so many that one don't even know which one to invest in any more. There is even one called Bitcoin cash

There are many crypto currency that I don't even understand how they work. They are so many that one don't even know which one to invest in any more. There is even one called Bitcoin cash

Well, l have never seen wrapped bitcoin on bitcoin blockchain so I don't think it's on bitcoin blockchain. For tokens completing with bitcoin in terms of price l don't think it's wrapped bitcoin alone because the defi token called yearn.finance is also moving with bitcoin in terms of price and whenever bitcoin rises, it does the same too and when bitcoin decrease, it also decrease in value.
Yeah, I think I saw something like this some times ago and I was surprised it could be true until I heard about Pinkoin. the coin seems to be neglected right now but it's value is higher than bitcoin value and price. we look forward to what this coin holds for people in the future.

Well, l have never seen wrapped bitcoin on bitcoin blockchain so I don't think it's on bitcoin blockchain. For tokens completing with bitcoin in terms of price l don't think it's wrapped bitcoin alone because the defi token called yearn.finance is also moving with bitcoin in terms of price and whenever bitcoin rises, it does the same too and when bitcoin decrease, it also decrease in value.
Yeah, I think I saw something like this some times ago and I was surprised it could be true until I heard about Pinkoin. the coin seems to be neglected right now but it's value is higher than bitcoin value and price. we look forward to what this coin holds for people in the future.

I have never heard of wrapped bitcoin before. This is the first time I'm seeing it. But I'm confused here. Why does this wrapped bitcoin exist, what is the purpose of this coin and when was it created? I have never come across it on any exchanger platform.

well i dont hàe any idea about that wrapped coin. but in case they were the same in value im still for bitcoin,im curious with this ecoin i sew it in the site the future value are 84$> thats why i get very interested in ecoin

Yes, you are right of what you said. Though, I do not know much about Bitcoin, because I do not have it on my wallet but I can see some of crypto that are doing so when the Bitcoin get high they will get high when Bitcoin get low they will get low and since when Bitcoin remain in one place they also do so.

Bitcoin alone cannot be leading in all the classes, definitely some cryptocurrencies might take the leadership in other parts. But as for popularity, it's only bitcoin. Maybe ethereum might compete but it can't achieve everything bitcoin achieved.

Scalability is another major advantage gained from wrapping your Bitcoin. Since wrapped tokens exist on Ethereum's blockchain, rather than Bitcoin's directly, transactions conducted with wBTC are faster and cost less. Additionally, you have more transaction and storage options.

Well this is moving me towards making some researches about Wrapped Bitcoin because I'm just getting to know about it for the very first time. But from your post, I want to believe that it was built similarly to Bitcoin since it's price fluctuates alongside with Bitcoin prices.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back