What's new

The best business for teenagers?

It is going to be very difficult for a teenager to start up a factory business but what I was trying to say is that someone who is a teenager can get a job in a factory where he's going to be working to be making some money for himself.

Well, the fact of the matter is that majority of the people who run factories in here are elderly people who have far much more experience than any teenager and this is why they are so successful.

Yee
Yes you are right about what you've said, a lot of teenagers out there have talent to show, they can Take that as an advantage to earn a good amount of money online.
Especially now that there is so much money to make as a content producer, teenager can tap into this profitable market and make something for themselves.

Digital skills is what most youths and teenagers are going into nowadays because it does not require too much stress , you can also invest in crypto currency or start working online.
Digital skill is what every teenager are acquiring now. It's the best skill to learn as it bring a lot of money. However, they are other offline job that a teenager can do, everything must be about online job.

Because of the computer stage we are in the world today, teenagers are expose to so many things,and also talent because of there age ,the can come up with skills,the can showcase inorder to make money and fix up there bills.

Online businesses fit teenagers so well. They live in an era where technology is everywhere and they are even taught those skills in school. So they can do freelancing, they can vlog or do transcription to earn some money.
this is actually very true. There are several businesses on the internet in which teenagers can do and make money for themselves. I read the story of a 17 year old boy who made thousands of Dollars through affiliate marketing.

Well, the fact of the matter is that majority of the people who run factories in here are elderly people who have far much more experience than any teenager and this is why they are so successful.

I believe that as long as the person have the required knowledge to run the factory successfully it is something that is going to go well because knowledge is usually power and it comes with a very good advantage in any kind of business.

There are many businesses that teenagers can do. Most of the young people now prefer working online than offline and this is good. However, to find making money online as a teenager, there's need to have a skill.
As teenagers I think they can easily do earn online by creating a YouTube channel and start uploading their comedy videos to the Facebook. This job seems very profitable as teenagers seems to support each other on the internet.
Being a content creator on youtube is highly profitable. If you can get your channel approved for youtube monetization program, you'll be earning a lot of monthly. But there are content creators on youtube today so, getting views on your channel require a lot work.

Last edited:
There are many businesses that teenagers can do. Most of the young people now prefer working online than offline and this is good. However, to find making money online as a teenager, there's need to have a skill.

Being a content creator on youtube is highly profitable. If you can get your channel approved for youtube monetization program, you'll be earning a lot of monthly. But there are content creators on youtube today so, getting views on your channel require a lot work.
make money from YouTube is actually one of the best way of making money for teenagers and for adults in the online space. I've seen a lot of teenagers get your YouTube channel monetized on YouTube.

Teenagers can launch a variety of businesses despite having a demanding course load and insufficient resources. Lawn care, graphic design, social media management, freelance creative work, academic tutoring, and handcrafted craft companies are some of the best business ventures for teenagers.

Teenagers can actually learn graphics designing and use it to venture into print-on-demand business online. They can sign up on printify, Amazon merch and a lot of other platforms to sell their designs on T-shirts.

Actually been a teenager, doesn't means you are not up to the task but your age. and sometimes in running business, age doesn't really matter.

There are alot of business both online and offline, that some teenagers can do, and adult can not be able to.

I have seen some teenagers who open Youtube channels to record your gameplay. I think that is a very good idea for them to make some good amount of money from their Passion. There are several people who are interested in watching such videos.

There are some teenagers out there that are more business oriented and have the knowledge about doing business more than some adults , some are even learning good investment online .

There are alot of business, that will be suitable for teenagers even though I also believe, that they are into categories.

There are some high level and intellectual teenagers who can be able to run a very high risk investment both online and offline.

Teenagers can actually learn graphics designing and use it to venture into print-on-demand business online. They can sign up on printify, Amazon merch and a lot of other platforms to sell their designs on T-shirts.
This is another good business anyone can venture into online. As for the best job for teenager, it's difficult to say because they are many businesses. What I advice people to do is to take note of their choice.

There several kinds of business that will be suitable for teenagers even though it depends on the level of their individuals knowledge and skills, level of exposure because I believe there are some of them that can perform even more better than adults on the internet.

There several kinds of business that will be suitable for teenagers even though it depends on the level of their individuals knowledge and skills, level of exposure because I believe there are some of them that can perform even more better than adults on the internet.
Some of the teenagers are very good in working online than the adults. Basically, there's a high tendency that a teenager will understand the skills required to work online than adults. Majority of the teenagers now have a preference for working online than offline.

There's a lot teens can do, from working odd jobs in their hometown (shoveling, house cleaning, general labor, working at store, etc). Freelance work online, gig sites, fiverr, and more. There are a lot of microwork jobs online that you can find too. Upwork is another place you can try. Transcribing through Rev is another. Lots of stuff, but some are better than others, some pay better, etc.

Actually the teenager I believe they are into categories, there are some teenagers that are very reasonable, creative and to some extent very intelligent that they can take responsibility of business that can be handled by adults.

Actually the teenager I believe they are into categories, there are some teenagers that are very reasonable, creative and to some extent very intelligent that they can take responsibility of business that can be handled by adults.

My country consists of a high population of teenagers. The fact of the matter remains that many young people are actually leaving the country and exploring other options in many different countries. Those teenagers have much experience and they believe that they could secure better jobs abroad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back