What's new

The best business for teenagers?

Yee
Video content creator can be the bets profession for teens because I see a lot of teens on various video sharing platforms with a huge fan following. If you have followers, you can sell a lot of items.
Yes you are right about what you've said, a lot of teenagers out there have talent to show, they can Take that as an advantage to earn a good amount of money online.

I think there are so many types of businesses that the teenagers can be involved in.
First I back on the phone accessories business whereby they can sell phone's battery, covers, screen protectors, earphones, memory cards among others since it requires an affordable amount of capital.

As a teenager you are so blessed to have the advantage of time to your favour. You could try alot of businesses before finally settling for a one that suits your unique goals for the future.

I can't really tell exactly the kind of business that will be suitable for teenagers simply because there is absolutely no age restriction in running a business.

Both online and offline, there are several numbers of business that a teenager can be successful into.

Every teenager has needs, and at that point parents may be getting less interested in footing all the bills since you are practically grown up already. As such you might be looking for ways to make money and you are not sure which business is the best for you.

The following are business ideas you can engage in:
-Freelancing
-vlogging
-Social media management
-Domain flipping
-Phone accessories
-clothing store and many more.

In addition to those, what other businesses can teenagers engage in?

I actually believe that it is only teenagers that are very smart with a lot of knowledge in those aforementioned kind of jobs that will be able to succeed in it because most teenagers today are only interested in playing video games.

When it comes to businesses for teenagers, they would have to consider how much time they have to dedicate to a business if they were to start one, especially if they were still in education at the time. Depending on the time they have to spend on a business would depend on the business they choose to start. Whilst something like vlogging, writing a blog, or freelance work would work for most, it all depends if they have the interest and the skills to be able to perform these jobs and build up a business from that.

If they are a teenager who loves to write but only has a little time to dedicate to earning something, paid-to-post forums would be very much ideal for them to start off with.

If I had a teenager looking for advise about ways to earn money online, I would suggest finding something that's in line with what they want to do long term, even if they make no money from it.

So someone who wants to go into arts can focus on content creation in that niche.

Content creation is very profitable. You do not even need a lot of skills. All you need is a mobile phone and a few accessories. This is really good if you are extrovert type of personality.

When it comes to businesses for teenagers, they would have to consider how much time they have to dedicate to a business if they were to start one, especially if they were still in education at the time. Depending on the time they have to spend on a business would depend on the business they choose to start. Whilst something like vlogging, writing a blog, or freelance work would work for most, it all depends if they have the interest and the skills to be able to perform these jobs and build up a business from that.

If they are a teenager who loves to write but only has a little time to dedicate to earning something, paid-to-post forums would be very much ideal for them to start off with.
Yes, we have a lot things they will do in other to earn money, if you have a good social media followers you can make good use of them to be earning money, especially on social media accounts like tick-tock.

There are many businesses a teenager could run. Nowadays many teenagers and other people are making good money dropshipping and I think that it is one of the best businesses out there.
Are you sure drop shopping is a Lucretive business ? I've heard so many times about the business although I haven't carryout finding about it but this seems to be a less popular business.

Are you sure drop shopping is a Lucretive business ? I've heard so many times about the business although I haven't carryout finding about it but this seems to be a less popular business.

When it comes to being into dropshipping business, you have to be very selective on the products that you want to be selling to your customers because if you are not getting a lot of sales, it is going to be very difficult for you to make profit from it.

Apart from the business ideas you mentioned above, i feel working on get paid to sites, graphics designing and doing survey online are nice business a teenager can do.

Teenagers can earn money both online and offline, I'm a teenager aswell, posting on forums is a good way to earn money but only if you know what you are doing,you can decide to go into online Investment.
I believe as a teenager you can follow the aforementioned method of making money online, most especially when you're less busy, you will make considerable amount of money.

Apart from the business ideas you mentioned above, i feel working on get paid to sites, graphics designing and doing survey online are nice business a teenager can do.
That's completely true, if you are a teenager like me you have a lot of ways that you can use to earn money online, but first you need to have a skill set before you can earn money.

That's completely true, if you are a teenager like me you have a lot of ways that you can use to earn money online, but first you need to have a skill set before you can earn money.
Yeah, you are right. I also believe a teenager needs a skill in other to earn money online as most of the online earning platform requires skills and also creativity.

Teenagers can also engage in online business because it seems to be the best for them instead of online selling and buying. Some of them need to learn those ones first before engaging in them.
Buying and selling is a great business for teenagers to engage in as well. They just have to take the time to learn all the rudiments involved before getting started.

Well I think it depends on the nature of his studies, time factor and also how willing is he to earned some income from business.

Running business online, will even be more easier for him because it will gives him time to concentrate on his studies.

As a teenager you are so blessed to have the advantage of time to your favour. You could try alot of businesses before finally settling for a one that suits your unique goals for the future.
Yes you're right by saying this, as a teenager you're expected to work hard towards succeeding, so as to make considerable amount of money. But unfortunately most teengers are lazy this days.

Yes you're right by saying this, as a teenager you're expected to work hard towards succeeding, so as to make considerable amount of money. But unfortunately most teengers are lazy this days.
They are mostly obsessed about partying and having time with the girls. They eventually become broke and then the reality of life would become to shine to them.

Buying and selling is a great business for teenagers to engage in as well. They just have to take the time to learn all the rudiments involved before getting started.
Actually the buying and selling business, can really be a good idea for teenagers but to some extent, they need guidance which will educate them on how to start and how good their resources can be managed effectively.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back