The best business for teenagers?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Every teenager has needs, and at that point parents may be getting less interested in footing all the bills since you are practically grown up already. As such you might be looking for ways to make money and you are not sure which business is the best for you.

The following are business ideas you can engage in:
-Freelancing
-vlogging
-Social media management
-Domain flipping
-Phone accessories
-clothing store and many more.

In addition to those, what other businesses can teenagers engage in?

All those online businesses that you are mentioning would leave the child more exposed to the vagaries of the internet. I think they can do more of offline businesses. Those that can sing can make money from it. Those that can dance can also earn from it. The little girl that makes my daughter's hair is less than 11 years old and she is making good money.

Every teenager has needs, and at that point parents may be getting less interested in footing all the bills since you are practically grown up already. As such you might be looking for ways to make money and you are not sure which business is the best for you.

-Freelancing
-vlogging
-Social media management
-Domain flipping
-Phone accessories

Teenagers can also engage in online business because it seems to be the best for them instead of online selling and buying. Some of them need to learn those ones first before engaging in them.

The best business for teenagers is to learn a particular skill and work with it either online as a freelancer or offline. These days its pretty hard to find jobs out there, so it would be better to get a skill you can work with as a freelancer or offline.

The best business for teenagers is to learn a particular skill and work with it either online as a freelancer or offline. These days its pretty hard to find jobs out there, so it would be better to get a skill you can work with as a freelancer or offline.
Digital skills are ok. At least that is what so many people are using to make money for themselves provided they have the interest to learn it. . So many digital skills are Lucretive nowadays due to its huge demands.

Teenagers who excel in specific disciplines, such as math, science, or language arts, could volunteer as tutors, assisting other kids in improving their grades and academic performance. The greatest business for a teen will be determined by their unique talents, interests, and resources.

Teens could start a variety of businesses, such as tutoring, babysitting, pet sitting, lawn care, graphic design, and freelance writing. The "best" business for teenagers would depend on things like their availability, abilities, and interests. Someone who enjoys working outside and has experience with landscaping, for instance, would be a good fit for a lawn care firm, while someone who is knowledgeable in a particular academic area might want to think about teaching.

-Freelancing
-vlogging
-Social media management
-Domain flipping
-Phone accessories

All the aforementioned are good business teenagers should consider. I think their exposure with little experience. Doing this business will not be a burden on them

Teenagers can earn money both online and offline, I'm a teenager aswell, posting on forums is a good way to earn money but only if you know what you are doing,you can decide to go into online Investment.

Digital skills are ok. At least that is what so many people are using to make money for themselves provided they have the interest to learn it. . So many digital skills are Lucretive nowadays due to its huge demands.

There are many businesses a teenager could run. Nowadays many teenagers and other people are making good money dropshipping and I think that it is one of the best businesses out there.

Best business for teenagers is to venture to creating of contents on social media for people to see because many people loves to see youth advertising products and making funny videos. Also they can engage in content writing and article writing.

Video content creator can be the bets profession for teens because I see a lot of teens on various video sharing platforms with a huge fan following. If you have followers, you can sell a lot of items.

Video content creator can be the bets profession for teens because I see a lot of teens on various video sharing platforms with a huge fan following. If you have followers, you can sell a lot of items.
The challenge is that with the way their heads are wired these days, they might end up making the kind of contents we won't want to see. A teenager at best should be learning a skill at that stage of life. Not running a full fleged business.

Digital skills is what most youths and teenagers are going into nowadays because it does not require too much stress , you can also invest in crypto currency or start working online.

Well the best skills to teach or for a teenager to learn are as follows domain flipping, web design and development, cryptocurrencies, Amazon KDP and others.

Starting a business is not easy especially for a teenager, especially since most teenagers lack the capital to start a business, and they also lack time. I think most teenagers can instead learn a skill or start a business that is not time consuming.

Well business had no limitation of age I believe.

Thete are some teenagers that can run a business that even adult can not be able to maintain as they do.

Success in business, depends on your creativity not your age.

If it has to do with online activities, I would prefer that a teenager should lay their hands on paid to post forum another to make significant money for themselves.

-Freelancing
-vlogging
-Social media management
-Domain flipping
-Phone accessories

Posting on forums is one of the best way that will help a teenager earn money online, you don't have to push it that hard, you are expected to start gradually.

The challenge is that with the way their heads are wired these days, they might end up making the kind of contents we won't want to see. A teenager at best should be learning a skill at that stage of life. Not running a full fleged business.
who are we to suggest what the teen should or shouldn't do? They are way smarter than us. YOu will have to spend thousands of dollars in college education yet you might not earn decent income, however, starting a business in early age can make you financial secured.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back