What's new

The best business for teenagers?

I have seen something teenagers that are fortunate to get a work in some factories where they do manual job and they get paid based on whatever they are able to contribute in the company. It's a good way to keep themselves busy.

Starting a factory business may require experience. This may involve learning things at factory and it may also require a huge investment in order to start a factory.

who are we to suggest what the teen should or shouldn't do? They are way smarter than us. YOu will have to spend thousands of dollars in college education yet you might not earn decent income, however, starting a business in early age can make you financial secured.
I am not against that. I am about the kind of business a teenager should do. In my place, hand over a smartphone with an internet connection to a teen to work online, they would download things you wouldn't imagine.

That's true. One ought to take risk sometimes. Business is something that involves a lot of risk. I hope that i'm one day able to overcome my fear of taking risks.
Well, I think if you want to earn money online you need to take risk, if you don't have a good way of earning money I think trading will help, despite the fact you are going to lose money but is just a task on success everyone must pay it.

This is terrible seriously, in as much as you want to be clubbing and following after girls, you have to make sure you have considerable amount of money. So you won't end up broke.

Seriously, I'm not the kind of person that will waste my time with trying to tell someone not to waste his money on irrelevant things because whenever the person becomes bankrupt, he or she will understand the consequences of his or her actions.

I am not against that. I am about the kind of business a teenager should do. In my place, hand over a smartphone with an internet connection to a teen to work online, they would download things you wouldn't imagine.
That's where the role of teachers, parents and also enders come in. You need to help them understand what is wrong and what is right. If you involve them in creative things they will definitely stop doing such things.

Online businesses fit teenagers so well. They live in an era where technology is everywhere and they are even taught those skills in school. So they can do freelancing, they can vlog or do transcription to earn some money.

If you are a teenager you have a lot of ways that you can use to earn money online, but first you need to have a skill set before you can go about it, This will help you.

Starting a factory business may require experience. This may involve learning things at factory and it may also require a huge investment in order to start a factory.
I was thinking of opening a pure water factory business , but it requires a lot of expertise most especially it need some tangible amount of money to kickstart the business.

That's where the role of teachers, parents and also enders come in. You need to help them understand what is wrong and what is right. If you involve them in creative things they will definitely stop doing such things.
You are right. With proper guidance and monitoring, kids can be taught to make money online. I believe that they should start at an early age too. It makes them to understand what responsibility is.

That's true. One ought to take risk sometimes. Business is something that involves a lot of risk. I hope that i'm one day able to overcome my fear of taking risks.

There is always a risk in business at all times because it is not something that you just operate without having to put up with a challenge that you will always overcome before the business will become successful and it's why a lot of people don't like to take on the challenge of starting a business.

You are right. With proper guidance and monitoring, kids can be taught to make money online. I believe that they should start at an early age too. It makes them to understand what responsibility is.
It is good to start early but you also need to learn skills and knowledge to succeed in life, therefore, the first priority should be given to education and training as you can build skills and knowledge only through education and training.

One of the businesses I think would be great for teenagers would be pet services. Most teenagers love animals and service like dog walking could be thrilling for them. And they get to earn a little thing for snacks.

If I am opportune to advise a teenager, what I would advise him or her is to learn an high income skill and master it perfectly before you think of making money online

There is always a risk in business at all times because it is not something that you just operate without having to put up with a challenge that you will always overcome before the business will become successful and it's why a lot of people don't like to take on the challenge of starting a business.
I always wonder if it might be a bit possible that a successful business owner somewhere didn't take on any risk but was still very successful with his or her business.

Seriously, I'm not the kind of person that will waste my time with trying to tell someone not to waste his money on irrelevant things because whenever the person becomes bankrupt, he or she will understand the consequences of his or her actions.
Haha this funny, though some people said experience is the best teacher. It's true but I think sometimes telling them the things needed is better, so that they won't end up been on the losing side.

Affiliate marketing is another great business that teenagers could start, if they have big audience then they can generate a passive income just by sharing a link.

We may not be responsible for what others do. However, it is very important for us to guide other people so that they could realise what they are doing wrong in the first place.

There are alot of businesses that suits teenagers, they can either be a sales boy or girl, can even start a poultry farming or livestock farming business and many others.
starting a poultry farm requires a lot of capital and knowledge. Sometimes teenagers may not be able to run them effectively instead they will need guidance from people who are experienced.

I still believe the best work from most teenagers are still online work. Try and learn and gain different skills online and from friends and start working online as a skilled worker probably in freelancing website

It is going to be very difficult for a teenager to start up a factory business but what I was trying to say is that someone who is a teenager can get a job in a factory where he's going to be working to be making some money for himself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back