What's new

The appreciation in value of Land.

There is know way a land cannot appreciate in value within 20 years. So 80 years is too far for someone to wait for appreciation of a land.

Lands will continue to appreciate for as long as man will continue to build houses and grow in infrastructure. Land bought in a village will grow to become more valued as the civilization grows.

For me I believe buying landed residential or commercial homes is actually smart tho, I can easily state property is actually the just financial assets which worths never ever or even barely boils down, it continues enhancing. Among the Elements that frontiers property coming from valuing is actually place, if the place misbehaves , it decreases the worth of the property.

Lands will continue to appreciate for as long as man will continue to build houses and grow in infrastructure. Land bought in a village will grow to become more valued as the civilization grows.
That is correct, and the more civilization grows, the more profit will increase. This will always happen, since the population does not stop and will continue to grow, therefore more land and housing will be needed. That is when the land holders will see their profits come in.

I actually Support your opinion about the idea. Land don't just appreciate like that without having any link with a developing area. If the area isn't developing at all the land in that area won't appreciate

Write your reply...in the time we are now the land has value because only in a village you can get an enough land to down something.

The appreciation in the value of lands comes with the development of a society. If the society is getting developed bit by bit the land in the area will also be getting developed

The value of land will continue to appreciate irrespective of the environment because land is a great asset even the illiterate knows , so I don't think land will ever deappreciate

The appreciation of the price of a landed property depends mainly on rate of development and urbanization of the location in which the land is situated, this means that not every land will appreciate in price, so be careful and apply due diligence when buying investing in lands.
The appreciation in value of land is very Paramore these days because people buy and sell land on daily basis and it is always an asset and not a liability.

The value of land will continue to appreciate irrespective of the environment because land is a great asset even the illiterate knows , so I don't think land will ever deappreciate
That is correct, whether the land is in an urbanized area or not, it will always be appreciated, although in some sectors it will be faster than in others. It is very difficult for land, regardless of location, to decrease in value.

One of the best investment you can make is to buy a land because it appreciate a lot especially if it is not a very good location and in a developing area.

You are right, like there are some lands that are located in swampy areas, in most cases it is usually hard to get buyers hence the value of the land reduces.

The appreciation of the price of a landed property depends mainly on rate of development and urbanization of the location in which the land is situated, this means that not every land will appreciate in price, so be careful and apply due diligence when buying investing in lands.
Land prices are increasing every day and land is one of the asset that can never appreciate but appreciate that is why if you want to get a land you should get in a good location.

The way land appreciates is quite alarming. I can imagine a man buying a land worth two million in Nigerian currency sell it at a higher rate for about 22 million naira in the few years to come. Lands are worth their value. You can consider that line of business any day!
Land is a gift of nature and its always appreciating and thats why people in chatge of land selling in real estate is making tons of money because people number keeps increasing and they need more houses and that makes the value of land to also increases.

Thanks a lot for these information, now i know i have to buy a land in an industrial or urban area or areas patronized by the rich, such lands are hot cakes.😀

The appreciation of price of land depends on the location of the land because it's not everywhere that land appreciate in value.

You can never go wrong by investing in Land,it doesn't require additional capital and it's sure to appreciate in value over time even if you don't gain at the time you will gain in future even your generation will surely gain when you're long gone

There has been a lot of buzz around how the value of Land never depreciates but appreciates always. Well in my experience that is not entirely or always true being that it's based on the location of the land that determines if the value of the land appreciate rapidly or not.
Buying a land in an area that you know is close to achieving development are the land that appreciates heavily not every land that one buys.
If you buy a land that the area is not likely to be developed in like 80 years to come, you can see that tge land won't be a successful investment.
What's your take on this guys?
I think land does not always appreciate, for example the recent sales of land for 1$dollar in a deserted land in Italy.. It all depends on the development of the area your land is situated in. If the area use to be a paradise where industries flourish it land will become less valuable when it starts become deserted due to various reasons ranging from climate change to government policy, competitions or development of nearby towns

Land don't depreciate but appreciate no matter theeee environment or location You secured a land, but land appreciate mower in an environment where there is rapidly development

I think land does not always appreciate, for example the recent sales of land for 1$dollar in a deserted land in Italy.. It all depends on the development of the area your land is situated in. If the area use to be a paradise where industries flourish it land will become less valuable when it starts become deserted due to various reasons ranging from climate change to government policy, competitions or development of nearby towns
I am so happy that you are actually agreed with my submission that it is not actually true that all lands appreciate always in value but it's all due today location of the land that we determine if the land we always appreciate in value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back