What's new

The appreciation in value of Land.

From the way I see things and according to his writings, the value of the land is always appreciated. Now there is a difference in terms of the waiting time for this to happen, if the land has a good location or is close to development, its appreciation will be in a short time, but if it is in an area that does not have a good location, it will take longer. but this land always appreciates
If you happen to have a land in an environment that ends up suffering from being accepted to abandoned or probably suffering from natural disasters, your land depriciates
Post automatically merged:

Land don't depreciate but appreciate no matter theeee environment or location You secured a land, but land appreciate mower in an environment where there is rapidly development
Have you ever bought a land I a booming environment that later becomes abandoned due to ethnic crisis or natural disaster, the value of land can be affected therein

There has been a lot of buzz around how the value of Land never depreciates but appreciates always. Well in my experience that is not entirely or always true being that it's based on the location of the land that determines if the value of the land appreciate rapidly or not.
Buying a land in an area that you know is close to achieving development are the land that appreciates heavily not every land that one buys.
If you buy a land that the area is not likely to be developed in like 80 years to come, you can see that tge land won't be a successful investment.
What's your take on this guys?
Land business is a very lucrative business if properly handled and requires patient, land never depreciates but rather appreciate, in buying or selling a land many factors are considered which are; where the land is situated, the nature of the land, the size of the land and the quality of the land. Most people buy land in order to use it for business purposes. People buy lands in rural areas or reserved areas in lower or cheaper rate then patiently wait till when the place becomes developed and become a commercial area then they resell it and make more profit from the sales. It sure pays but require patience.

But in reality, a property's physical structure tends to depreciate over time, while the land it sits on typically appreciates in value. ... Landappreciates because it is limited in supply, consequently, as the population increases, so does the demand forland, driving its price up over time
This is actually a fact about the issue of land and the property that sits on th land,reason why you see a landed property keep appriciating with time as compared to the structure that sits on the land.Land is one of the most important price asset in real estate.

Don't be so sure of this your conclusion, because as far as the law of assets and liabilities is concern, land still remains an asset, no matter the location. What makes you think that the said location will not become a commercial site in the nearest future. It doesn't matter the location unless the location is inhabitable by humans, of which l doubt.

If you happen to have a land in an environment that ends up suffering from being accepted to abandoned or probably suffering from natural disasters, your land depriciates
You are right, but before investing in any land, a cadastral evaluation must be done, so that there will be no losses in the investment. We should not buy land without knowing what we are acquiring.

It is true and I have also noticed that land is becoming a very very expensive assets to acquire these days. A very small plot of land will be sold at a very higher price

One thing a man can ever boast of owning is land, it can never lose value it can only appreciate. Imagine development coming to that area. Land ownership is underated

There has been a lot of buzz around how the value of Land never depreciates but appreciates always. Well in my experience that is not entirely or always true being that it's based on the location of the land that determines if the value of the land appreciate rapidly or not.
Buying a land in an area that you know is close to achieving development are the land that appreciates heavily not every land that one buys.
If you buy a land that the area is not likely to be developed in like 80 years to come, you can see that tge land won't be a successful investment.
That is how it is, not all land appreciate fastly, some takes years, while in some months things have changed for others, location really matters when purchasing a land.

Land is one of the best properties that you can buy and be sure that you will make a whole lot of profit within some years because it appreciates very fast.

One thing a man can ever boast of owning is land, it can never lose value it can only appreciate. Imagine development coming to that area. Land ownership is underated
Your statement is very true, when a person owns a piece of land, he can rest assured. With time it will always increase its value, which will be very beneficial economically for him and his family.

Land is one of the best properties that you can buy and be sure that you will make a whole lot of profit within some years because it appreciates very fast.
The increase in value of the land is not really fast because it will take at least 5 years for the increase in value to be substantial. You cannot expect to earn a good profit from the land that you bought last year that you will be selling today. The value may not have increased yet.

In the end, no matter how nit true it may appear to you for now,it is actually a fact that it will keep appreciating in value continually over time. This is very true because it is inevitable that there will be a demand for it someday

In my own opinion., The only time you get a loss from land is when it's hijack or stolen from you , else I don't see any other way a land can deappreciat Irrespective of the location

I agree with you. There is a lot of factors that have to be taken into account and one of them is that you have to consider the areas around the land as well and if it is damaged this will reduce the value of the property.

The appreciation of land is always mainly on the environment and nearness to wherever the buyer wish to go and sometimes also because of phcn , or even the neatness of the road

I agree with you. There is a lot of factors that have to be taken into account and one of them is that you have to consider the areas around the land as well and if it is damaged this will reduce the value of the property.
One thing that I have found out is that they property valuation of the place currently does not really matter as it regards to your ability to purchase a property that has the potential of increasing in value over time but what really matters is that you should be able to purchase the property in an area that has all the indices of growth attached to it so that the property can appreciate in value over time.

The appreciation of land is always mainly on the environment and nearness to wherever the buyer wish to go and sometimes also because of phcn , or even the neatness of the road
You are absolutely right, according to the factors you have mentioned, land revaluation is faster than with other conditions. In the end we can always acquire these, because no matter what, we will always make a profit.

Even if you still said If one goes ahead to buy a land in an area that will take 80 for development to get tonot reach,the fact remains that after that eighty years development would still come to that area, it is something that is inevitable

The one thing I'll say is that your summation isn't actually correct, here's why:
Land currently available for human use isn't sufficient, a lot of lands have been lost due to pandemic, natural disasters so the few available ones sooner or later will be used. So if I own a land now, no matter how remote or small, in 80-100 years time, someone would come asking for it

One thing that I have found out is that they property valuation of the place currently does not really matter as it regards to your ability to purchase a property that has the potential of increasing in value over time but what really matters is that you should be able to purchase the property in an area that has all the indices of growth attached to it so that the property can appreciate in value over time.
Purchasing a property in a place where you expected to grow in the future or develop further in terms of shopping malls and so on is a very good idea because that will almost guarantee you a large profit margin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back