The appreciation in value of Land.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There has been a lot of buzz around how the value of Land never depreciates but appreciates always. Well in my experience that is not entirely or always true being that it's based on the location of the land that determines if the value of the land appreciate rapidly or not.
Buying a land in an area that you know is close to achieving development are the land that appreciates heavily not every land that one buys.
If you buy a land that the area is not likely to be developed in like 80 years to come, you can see that tge land won't be a successful investment.
What's your take on this guys?

From the way I see things and according to his writings, the value of the land is always appreciated. Now there is a difference in terms of the waiting time for this to happen, if the land has a good location or is close to development, its appreciation will be in a short time, but if it is in an area that does not have a good location, it will take longer. but this land always appreciates

Yes, that's it... Land appreciation comes when there is social amenity like good road coming close to the land or passing bye the land... Another is human development, when various owners of land start developing there land close to your land, your land tends to appreciate in value...

The rate at which the price of land inreases is sometime very surprising so I think the price of land will be a good business to invest in

There has been a lot of buzz around how the value of Land never depreciates but appreciates always. Well in my experience that is not entirely or always true being that it's based on the location of the land that determines if the value of the land appreciate rapidly or not.
Buying a land in an area that you know is close to achieving development are the land that appreciates heavily not every land that one buys.
If you buy a land that the area is not likely to be developed in like 80 years to come, you can see that tge land won't be a successful investment.
What is the difference between Land Value Appreciation and property value Appreciation?

Answer
Follow

Request

More
Ad by Daniel Bright

How are we financing the federal deficit? I read we are not printing money so the only other option as I understand it is for the Fed to sell bonds, but at the same time, the Fed is supposed to be stimulating the economy.
To finance anything, including paying principal and interest on a debt, the treasury, not the Fed, must obtain the money either f
Continue reading

1 Answer

Satish Lonkar
, studied at Real Estate
Answered February 10, 2018

There are various types of properties such as land property, house property, intellectual property, residential property, commercial property, industrial property etc.
Land value appreciation means the increse in the value of plot of lland over a period of time due to the changes in economic conditions, and prevailing market conditions etc. but without any efforts from the owner of the land.
For example when land was purchased it was outside the city limits, subsequently city limits were extended by the local government and so the value of that land escalated. See owner of this land has not done any thing accountable for increase in value of his land.
Where as property value appreciation is increase in value of concerned property over a period of time.

The value of lands always appreciates, it just takes time. Developments are taking place all over, so it is a matter of time before a land in a rural area can start appreciating. Land investment is one of the best investments.

For me I think investing in landed properties is wise tho, I can say land is the only investment which values never or hardly comes down, it keeps on increasing. One of the Factors that limits land from appreciating is location, if the location is bad , it reduces the value of the land.

The rate of land price is very high and amazing and its price can skyrocket at any time so I think this business is very good and very profitable and a lot of people do it. There are leaves because it is a business that is very profitable and good and it is a good decision to make

The way land appreciates is quite alarming. I can imagine a man buying a land worth two million in Nigerian currency sell it at a higher rate for about 22 million naira in the few years to come. Lands are worth their value. You can consider that line of business any day!

Land will always be needed, cause of the ever rising population of the world, people will migrate and will need a place to build a house, businesses will start up and require a property. Long story short, always do your research before jumping in any investment to know potential areas of development.

The value of land, keep appreciating everyday because the price of land is keep higher every blessed day, I think business is a good business and also profitable business, investing in land business is a good idea,

Land is an appreciating asset, meaning it goes up in value. Buildings are depreciating assets, meaning they go down in value.The position and location of the land can have a direct influence on its value. For example, a remote parcel of land may have limited value because it does not have access to amenities, utilities, transportation or other resources that could make the property useful.

Yeah you say right about the depreciation and appreciation. Always buy the land on that place where you know this place developed day by day.its your best investment and if you buy a land on such a place where there are no chance to develop then your investment are waste and never grown.

I don't believe that there could be a reason for wish land would depreciate. The rate at which land appreciate may be slow due to the area of allocation or development of the area but that does not mean that it will depreciate,it will always appreciate.

Land is a hot cake in some areas and investing in land business is a profitable investment anybody can invest his money.

Land appreciate rapidly in locations where there is essential amenities such as good road, electricity and water etc

I think land is very lucrative every where though the time frame for different area matter. In Urban areas land easily appreciate because the consistent increase in construction. With time land in rural area will also appreciate because they also grow and develop.

The appreciation of landed real estate property depends largely on the location of the property. If you have your property in a busy or industrial area, the value of the property will appreciate. You should not expect much appreciation from the property you invest in rural area. You need to do due deligence before you arquire real estate property and involve the service of an attorney.

You are absolutely correct the location of a land determine the appreciations and depression of the land worth. Take for instance land located at hilly and riverine areas would have low appreciations compare to lands found in plane urban areas.

The appreciation of the price of a landed property depends mainly on rate of development and urbanization of the location in which the land is situated, this means that not every land will appreciate in price, so be careful and apply due diligence when buying investing in lands.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back