What's new

The appreciation in value of Land.

Purchasing a property in a place where you expected to grow in the future or develop further in terms of shopping malls and so on is a very good idea because that will almost guarantee you a large profit margin.
I have a target location where I would buy a few hectares of land. It is at the edge of the town's boundary in the province (far from Manila). The main road is concrete but the secondary roads are dirt roads. That is a good investment for I can envision the growth in a few years. Unfortunately my budget is not enough to buy my target land.

Purchasing a property in a place where you expected to grow in the future or develop further in terms of shopping malls and so on is a very good idea because that will almost guarantee you a large profit margin.
I think this is one of the best thing that anyone that want to invest into the real estate business should be able to take the risk of purchasing a landed property in an underdeveloped place in the hope that it will surely increase in value over time to make good returns on investment.

Are there places that are likely going to be underdeveloped for 80 years?? I doubt it. I do agree with your point in a way, but not everyone can but land in developing locations. Whether the land appreciates or doesn't, you can use the land for other profitable purposes.

I think this is one of the best thing that anyone that want to invest into the real estate business should be able to take the risk of purchasing a landed property in an underdeveloped place in the hope that it will surely increase in value over time to make good returns on investment.
That is a very good idea because then you are able to obtain this piece of land at a very good and low price and if you build a good house on it as well then you can certainly profit a lot from that in the future.

That is a very good idea because then you are able to obtain this piece of land at a very good and low price and if you build a good house on it as well then you can certainly profit a lot from that in the future.
Well it's a good thing that everyone should strive to purchase a landed property in the real estate business cuz this is where the real money is as you can hardly see anyone that is into the real estate business that is not making big amount of money.

Well it's a good thing that everyone should strive to purchase a landed property in the real estate business cuz this is where the real money is as you can hardly see anyone that is into the real estate business that is not making big amount of money.
The only issue with real estate business or investment is the huge amount. It's been 3 years when I started saving money for the land or lot that I plan to buy. It is not easy to have big money for the purchase of the land or lot. But at least I have my money and it is already a good start for my dream.

The only issue with real estate business or investment is the huge amount. It's been 3 years when I started saving money for the land or lot that I plan to buy. It is not easy to have big money for the purchase of the land or lot. But at least I have my money and it is already a good start for my dream.
Well it's a good thing that you already have the money for you to purchase the land for your real estate investment and what I can advise you to do is for you to go ahead to purchase the land if the money you have with you is enough already for the land because time waits for no one.

I support your submission on the ground that the lands that are located in commercial area tends to appreciate while the land located in the rural area would depreciate due to that rural-urban migration. Lands also could depreciate if the owner as a serious problem and needed money quickly. He would sell it at cheaper rate.

Well it's a good thing that you already have the money for you to purchase the land for your real estate investment and what I can advise you to do is for you to go ahead to purchase the land if the money you have with you is enough already for the land because time waits for no one.
I already have a prospect land to buy in the rural area. But I have to wait for the retirement of my wife next year. We also need the retirement pay for the construction of the house.

Yeah and like it has been the value of land always increases with time and development of the place it's located so the more civilization surrounds it the higher its value goes

I already have a prospect land to buy in the rural area. But I have to wait for the retirement of my wife next year. We also need the retirement pay for the construction of the house.
This is a perfect plan and I am so happy for you and your wife for this marvelous plan that you both have and I pray and hope that it will come to pass and you'll be successful in the house that you build.

Land will always appreciate no matter the area provided people are living there. For the singular fact that they are two more houses and available access road even the road if is bad. Is an indicator the value of land will increase in that area in few years time.

This is a perfect plan and I am so happy for you and your wife for this marvelous plan that you both have and I pray and hope that it will come to pass and you'll be successful in the house that you build.
Oh, thank you so much for the kind thoughts. To be honest, I have that plan a long time ago but it is not happening yet due to lack of funds. Fortunately we already have our own home so our expenses are not high compared to other middle class families because we are quite frugal. If plans don't miscarry the purchase of the real estate will happen next year.

Oh, thank you so much for the kind thoughts. To be honest, I have that plan a long time ago but it is not happening yet due to lack of funds. Fortunately we already have our own home so our expenses are not high compared to other middle class families because we are quite frugal. If plans don't miscarry the purchase of the real estate will happen next year.
Well my prayer is that you should be able to set up this house of yours as soon as possible and I am so glad that it is going to be very soon for you so that you can start ripping the reward for the building.

Land is one of property that never depreciate in there value. If a land is bought today. In 5 years to come the price of the land would have rise. This is why people are into estate management

There has been a lot of buzz around how the value of Land never depreciates but appreciates always. Well in my experience that is not entirely or always true being that it's based on the location of the land that determines if the value of the land appreciate rapidly or not.
Buying a land in an area that you know is close to achieving development are the land that appreciates heavily not every land that one buys.
If you buy a land that the area is not likely to be developed in like 80 years to come, you can see that tge land won't be a successful investment.
What's your take on this guys?
Mostly one thing that people going into the real estate business by buying land and keep for some time and resell back but one need to check the location of the land you want to purchase first if it will develop soon I guess.

Yes you are right @Ralpjoe. But land is always a strong asset which you can purchased. That's why surveying the land you want to buy or getting fact there is always advisable to make your land appreciate in less time.

Land will continue to appreciate in value because it is a scarce commodity and the population is increasing by the day which leads to more housing deficit.

There is no land that the environment wouldn't improve in eighthy years even if it is just for a little, and even if, land in rural areas appreciate too, yiu can't sell it the same price you bought it

The appreciation in value of line is always feasible most especially if the area is developed, have access to basic and social amenities, prompt security response team.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back