What's new

Tesla group of company announced that they have $1.5 billion investment on Bitcoin!

This is actually a good and big news for the crypto currency exchange Business. I think this will help more people to stay in the business and trust the process even though the system is been manipulated for now

Bitcoin is an investment of the century, that is what CNN said and this solidifies the assertion that Bitcoin is a great investment which is why many people are going into it.

With such huge investments, the returns will be mind blowing. Honestly, crypt is an investment tool that everyone should make use of with adequate knowledge of timely and strategic investment plans.

Hmm, only Elon musk knows the reason why he delisted BTC as payment method for his Tesla motors. He's simply promoting dogecoin to reach the level of BTC I'm guessing so.
I believed he made his reasons known back then. He was against the use of bitcoin as a payment method because of the fact that bitcoin mining is not environmental friendly

That's a bright future for cryptocurrency, the users, holders and all the people involved. Especially holders of bitcoin. It's a bright future for all. I hope it gets accepted all over the world and everyone will be fine
Indeed it's a bright future for crypto currency more especially those that holds bitcoin because it turn out to be the best investment that pays more than everyone expected.

I believed he made his reasons known back then. He was against the use of bitcoin as a payment method because of the fact that bitcoin mining is not environmental friendly
And he thinks that dogecoin is environmental friendly? But please, his does purchase of his Tesla cars concern with mining of BTC?

Their is no point in such tweet.

This is very huge investment I think is good but I hope it will not disturb the investors of the coin, because I don't really think that price bitcoin will drop.

Elon musk is pushing the Bitcoin market to another level. While other countries are still afraid to trade in Bitcoin and other coins out there. Elon musk has set the pace for others companies to believe and trade in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is pressumed to be the future of trade and globally youth's have welcomed it with both hands.

And he thinks that dogecoin is environmental friendly? But please, his does purchase of his Tesla cars concern with mining of BTC?

Their is no point in such tweet.
I think considering the fact that bitcoin mining is not environmentally friendly ,using it as a payment method means encouraging bitcoin mining and this will affect the environment

investment is really good and cryptocurrency looks promising . tesla has been trying every possible means to build there financial strength.

This has really been a long time since this announcement but the announcement caused a very big spark in the crypto world and I'm also waiting for other big institutions to do the same.

Tesla reviewed that they had bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in a filing with the U.S SEC. Tesla CEO Elon musk admitted that he is a strong supporter of Bitcoin, even though he is late in the Bitcoin investment, he remains firmly in admiration for Bitcoin. Tesla announced sooner they will be allowing Cryptocurrency exchange when purchasing their own electric vehicles, solar energy generation, electronics etc. The company view digital currency as the modern way of transactions, and they don't want to lack behind too, when it comes to investing on BTC.

Don't you think this investment can hamper the financial buoyancy of the company if the price of BTC falls??
I have monitored this news. I was so fortunate when the purchase happened I was in binance trading platform waiting for the price to go up. It was so sudden price action that my laptop said there was an error because of the volume of bitcoin cryptocurrency is happening. I feel happy and fortunate to see bitcoin reached a milestone.

This has really been a long time since this announcement but the announcement caused a very big spark in the crypto world and I'm also waiting for other big institutions to do the same.
Yes when the announcement was being done the price of cryptocurrency increased by almost 20%, it's been long and the effects of that purchase is still in crypto currency today.

I have monitored this news. I was so fortunate when the purchase happened I was in binance trading platform waiting for the price to go up. It was so sudden price action that my laptop said there was an error because of the volume of bitcoin cryptocurrency is happening. I feel happy and fortunate to see bitcoin reached a milestone.
Lol, I believe you invested in BTC which made you happy? I didn't invest again after the bearish. Cos this recent one brought down my previous investment around BTC.

I don't think any fall I the price of Bitcoin would affect the company financial records because Tesla is a company who makes a lot of money and the little they have decided to invest in Bitcoin is but a little token from their purse

Well as long as they are using the bitcoins for the benefit of mankind and for easier transaction there is nothing wrong with that. when such news was announced there was a serious rise in the price of all cryptocurrency.

Exactly what I was saying and when this happened is when bitcoin skyrocketed to a price nobody expected , so influential business men could possibly have effect on bitcoin from my observation

I think the value of bitcoin when tesla bought was abound $40K, now the price is around $49000. Tesla seems to have made some profits if it still holds its bitcoin. If it sold at $67K, it would have made a lot of profits

It's a good news for all bitcoin investors, and will help to still push the bitcoin price increase even further. While looking at it we might feel that the company is taking a huge risk by investing such huge amount of money in a highly volatile commodity, which might affect the company if the price crash, but I think that the investment is a long-term one, therefore even if the price depreciates the company stored coins will still be there till the price appreciates. That's the beauty of long-term investment.

I really hope they keep investing more in Bitcoin , because they are the ones to keep making people want to invest and would really help the price grow more ,u think Bitcoin is very promising,if institution place interest in it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back