What's new

Tesla group of company announced that they have $1.5 billion investment on Bitcoin!

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Tesla reviewed that they had bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in a filing with the U.S SEC. Tesla CEO Elon musk admitted that he is a strong supporter of Bitcoin, even though he is late in the Bitcoin investment, he remains firmly in admiration for Bitcoin. Tesla announced sooner they will be allowing Cryptocurrency exchange when purchasing their own electric vehicles, solar energy generation, electronics etc. The company view digital currency as the modern way of transactions, and they don't want to lack behind too, when it comes to investing on BTC.

Don't you think this investment can hamper the financial buoyancy of the company if the price of BTC falls??

Elon Musk has showed a good spirit of leadership in showing much interest and belief in Crypto coins, especially bitcoin and Dogecoin. I believe he's going to start allowing his customers to pay in Bitcoin at any level.

This is a huge investment made by Elon Musk. He made this move in order to reward the shareholders in his companies.

I can remember three days ago Mr Sowyer convinced in to invest in Bitcoin you know that will increase the share value of his company.

And the news carried out yesterday that he had made the investment. I think this is one of the major factors why bitcoin is hit new landmark $46000.

If the price of the Bitcoin falls it will definitely has effect on the price of the company's shares. However, this kind of investment is not for a quick profit but a long-term investment.

It's a good news for all bitcoin investors, and will help to still push the bitcoin price increase even further. While looking at it we might feel that the company is taking a huge risk by investing such huge amount of money in a highly volatile commodity, which might affect the company if the price crash, but I think that the investment is a long-term one, therefore even if the price depreciates the company stored coins will still be there till the price appreciates. That's the beauty of long-term investment.

Why won't the rich keeps on getting richer? That's a huge some of money, what can I say? It's good for bitcoin business. At least we now now that the price ain't coming down that quick. Congratulation to him.

Yeah it was a beautiful news and we saw rapid action from bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies as their prices went up in a short period of time, just goes to show what news about cryptocurrency can do to the prices of cryptos

That's a bright future for cryptocurrency, the users, holders and all the people involved. Especially holders of bitcoin. It's a bright future for all. I hope it gets accepted all over the world and everyone will be fine

for Tesla to events and investors such amount of money into cryptocurrency bitcoin is a big boost for the price of Bitcoin and it sure that it will surely surely increase the more the more they just here goes the couple of months with the side lot of things if it will make the matter get go better or is Google better from better towards nursery eyebrows

Tesla has announced that it is bought $1.5 billion in bitcoin and would start accepting the cryptocurrency as payment, according to an SEC filing Monday. The company said it purchased the bitcoin for "more flexibility to further diversify and maximize returns on our cash

Now this is the kind of partnership that we love to see. A revolutionary company in the area of automobile leading the charge for the acceptance of a revolutionary payment platform. Elon Musk has shown incredible leadership these past few months. If you are wondering why he is the richest man in the world, this is why he is.

Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly.

Tesla reviewed that they had bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in a filing with the U.S SEC. Tesla CEO Elon musk admitted that he is a strong supporter of Bitcoin, even though he is late in the Bitcoin investment, he remains firmly in admiration for Bitcoin. Tesla announced sooner they will be allowing Cryptocurrency exchange when purchasing their own electric vehicles, solar energy generation, electronics etc. The company view digital currency as the modern way of transactions, and they don't want to lack behind too, when it comes to investing on BTC.

Don't you think this investment can hamper the financial buoyancy of the company if the price of BTC falls??
thank you very much for this post. I must confess that going through everything you have written up there, I am indeed blessed to have learned such thing from you. Thank you so much for taking your time to compile all the above just for the purpose of enlightening us. Thank you

I am confused with the recent development in crypto currency. It is just recently that I got to know about Doge coin being owned by Elon Musk. And then there's the confirmed news that Tesla company bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin. Isn't that kind of sarcastic that the owner of Tesla and Doge coin are one and the same Elon Musk? The question now is why did he invest that much in Bitcoin?

Electric car maker Tesla said Monday it has invested about 1.5 1.5 billion in bitcoin and plans to soon start accepting digital currency as payment for its advanced vehicles. ۔ In response to Tesla's announcement, the bitcoin rose 15.4 percent to close at 44 44,500 on Monday, according to CoinBase.

I am confused with the recent development in crypto currency. It is just recently that I got to know about Doge coin being owned by Elon Musk. And then there's the confirmed news that Tesla company bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin. Isn't that kind of sarcastic that the owner of Tesla and Doge coin are one and the same Elon Musk? The question now is why did he invest that much in Bitcoin?
Elon musk is a multi business billionaire, he doesn't rely on one business to drive him steady profits. He owns Tesla company, also owns dogecoin, he has affinity for Bitcoin. So have you seen how it all began with Elon investing on multiple investment options??

They have been the singular reason behind the pump of Bitcoin recently. With this i expect some other fortune 500 companies to be thinking of also having a pie of the space to themselves.
Some may adopt other alt coins which will be the sensible thing to do.

They have been the singular reason behind the pump of Bitcoin recently. With this i expect some other fortune 500 companies to be thinking of also having a pie of the space to themselves.
Some may adopt other alt coins which will be the sensible thing to do.
Sure, Tesla company bump up the Bitcoin value to go so high. They are the main focal point for the high surge of Bitcoin price. I wish other top investors will venture in and do like them, the price will skyrocket to the seven heaven this time around.

To me I don't think that if the price of bitcoins drops today it will really affect tesla as a company, although telsa CEO Elon musk may have invested some amount of money on bitcoin but i believe that the fall in price of bitcoin wont really affect tesla as a company. well its just my on view.

That's a huge one from Tesla and Elon musk, it will really positively impact Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, and can even further add to its improvement, it's Also gonna affect people's decision, more people are likely to buy bitcoin now

To me I don't think that if the price of bitcoins drops today it will really affect tesla as a company, although telsa CEO Elon musk may have invested some amount of money on bitcoin but i believe that the fall in price of bitcoin wont really affect tesla as a company. well its just my on view.
Good one, i just hope so too, i don't think it will disturb Tesla's own financial strength stored in Bitcoin. Cos their investment is heavy, they'll be gaining, as the top investors of the coin. The coin can't come down more than expected if the top investors doesn't sell their own part.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back