What's new

Tesla group of company announced that they have $1.5 billion investment on Bitcoin!

Tesla reviewed that they had bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in a filing with the U.S SEC. Tesla CEO Elon musk admitted that he is a strong supporter of Bitcoin, even though he is late in the Bitcoin investment, he remains firmly in admiration for Bitcoin. Tesla announced sooner they will be allowing Cryptocurrency exchange when purchasing their own electric vehicles, solar energy generation, electronics etc. The company view digital currency as the modern way of transactions, and they don't want to lack behind too, when it comes to investing on BTC.

Don't you think this investment can hamper the financial buoyancy of the company if the price of BTC falls??
That's a good one by the investor.
I don't think this would do much harm to the financial buoyancy of the company if the price of bitcoin falls, knowing that there's high tendency for it to rise again. With such an investment, the value on bitcoin will be higher.

This is one of the reasons why Bitcoin still will be the most valuable of all coins that'll ever be made or mined; this huge backing and amount of whales that this coin has gives it the edge over the others.

The problem is that most of the cryptocurrency experience you down for in terms of price this week. And most of the cryptocurrency investor loss a lot of money in the process. I think you know most is planning to hold the Bitcoin for a long time.

Currently I don't think the Tesla company is still having some bitcoins with them because they announce that bitcoins may not be suitable for their business because of some environmental reasons and because of that they have sold out their coin.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back