What's new

Tesla group of company announced that they have $1.5 billion investment on Bitcoin!

True i would also like to see crypto currency been adopted worldwide but due to the fact that most countries government are not accepting the use of it , then there is no encouragement to the use of bitcoin , elon musk is really trying i think
Sure, Elon is trying his best to see that Cryptocurrency grows exponentially to achieve its top objective of being accepted worldwide for transactions in a decentralized way. He's been strong admire of Bitcoin, that's why he invested that fund and still bought the right of dogecoin.
Post automatically merged:

THIS

That's a very insane amount. This singular action single handedly drove the price of BTC up with over $3000 since the announcement.
Institutional investments have been mostly responsible for the surge/bull run experienced by BTC lately.

I really don't see the price falling to a point that it affects Tesla's capital base. Such investors wouldn't just invest and then go to bed. I am triple sure they will pull off good profit at the right time and most likely reinvest whenever there is a dip.
Okay, i agree with your thoughts, Tesla company investment can dip down. Cos they invested heavily like the biggest whale, it will be hard for Bitcoin to fall flat when such huge amount of funds is kept inside it. Tesla are big investors, and their funds remains intact.

Last edited:
Good for them lol. They have succeeded in pushing the value of the coin bitcoin to the sky now. More returns for their investment. Good for those holding the coins . Everyone seems happy except those who are yet to buy one for themselves

This company is wise $1 billion worth of bitcoin is a huge amount of money. They have seen the profitable future bitcoin has gotten. What if they invested this much back then in 2015. By now or two years to come. The owner would have been the richest man with many gap to the second

Yes, they have acquired that much of bitcoin and they are also planning on how to start receiving funds for their products with bitcoin. Yeah, if bitcoin falls to a lower value, it has a strong tendency of affecting the financial standing of the company.

This company is wise $1 billion worth of bitcoin is a huge amount of money. They have seen the profitable future bitcoin has gotten. What if they invested this much back then in 2015. By now or two years to come. The owner would have been the richest man with many gap to the second
Elon musk doesn't need to invest earlier to be the richest man on earth. He is already the richest man on earth. He did that investment of $1.5bn cos of his support with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general.

Tesla reviewed that they had bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in a filing with the U.S SEC. Tesla CEO Elon musk admitted that he is a strong supporter of Bitcoin, even though he is late in the Bitcoin investment, he remains firmly in admiration for Bitcoin. Tesla announced sooner they will be allowing Cryptocurrency exchange when purchasing their own electric vehicles, solar energy generation, electronics etc. The company view digital currency as the modern way of transactions, and they don't want to lack behind too, when it comes to investing on BTC.

Don't you think this investment can hamper the financial buoyancy of the company if the price of BTC falls??
That's what I always tell some of my friend when it comes to rich people out there,the rich keep getting richer why the poor is getting poorer everyday.. They no what they are doing by investing that much on bitcoin,because if bitcoin will fall they've already made more than the amount they invest in it . I pray we all make it big in life as well to be able to invest in many platform without even thinking of it in anyway..

Elon musk doesn't need to invest earlier to be the richest man on earth. He is already the richest man on earth. He did that investment of $1.5bn cos of his support with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general.
I thought Jeff bezos is still the richest man. Well it is good for him been the richest man currently. What I was trying 4th o say is that if he had invested for long the gap between him been the first will be very much more than second

I thought Jeff bezos is still the richest man. Well it is good for him been the richest man currently. What I was trying 4th o say is that if he had invested for long the gap between him been the first will be very much more than second
Okay, i understand your point, he is richer than Jeff bezos, his total networth is about $184 billion compared to Jeff bezos network of $176 billion. The two are very wealthy in nature, but Elon tend to be more involved in variety of business than bezos.

This is ground breaking because it has great impact on the crypto market and it is almost 10 percent up for the bitcoin price. This is very good because this means it is improving. Coins is going to the moon. No one can stop it. Tesla is a big company. They have trust.

It is actually investments like this that builds my confidence in bitcoin and how far it still has to go. There are so many investors big and small investing and I am sure they have good foresight about its profitability.

Yeah maybe is true, and that could impact positively on Bitcoin, I think Elon musk has been the the greatest impact I mean his investment so far on Bitcoin has made the coin appreciate more than what it used to be, kudos to Mr Elon musk, his is doing well when it comes to crypto currency.

Before he embarked on such decision he must have studied bitcoin to a reasonable point before he invested that huge some of money in cryptocurrency. At the rate bitcoin is going no businessman wouldn't want to give it shot as every investments is a risk no matter how certain it looks.

I think Tesla group has one of the highest investment in bitcoin digital currency, with more investments like this,it will boost more growth to the digital currency market, especially bitcoin.

The singular purchase of Tesla skyrocketed bitcoins. Let's hope other companies too will see into the vision of crypto and invest in others too. It could be a great way to keep the stocks high and interesting

Before he embarked on such decision he must have studied bitcoin to a reasonable point before he invested that huge some of money in cryptocurrency. At the rate bitcoin is going no businessman wouldn't want to give it shot as every investments is a risk no matter how certain it looks.
Elon musk is a wise business guru, before he made that decision to invest part of his company's treasury into Bitcoin. He already knows the big impact it will bring to the company's financial strength in the future.

A
Tesla reviewed that they had bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in a filing with the U.S SEC. Tesla CEO Elon musk admitted that he is a strong supporter of Bitcoin, even though he is late in the Bitcoin investment, he remains firmly in admiration for Bitcoin. Tesla announced sooner they will be allowing Cryptocurrency exchange when purchasing their own electric vehicles, solar energy generation, electronics etc. The company view digital currency as the modern way of transactions, and they don't want to lack behind too, when it comes to investing on BTC.

Don't you think this investment can hamper the financial buoyancy of the company if the price of BTC falls??
a lot of companies are making it big with little or no effort these days and this is simply by investing in cryptocurrency. one has to be smart in doing business these days.

A

a lot of companies are making it big with little or no effort these days and this is simply by investing in cryptocurrency. one has to be smart in doing business these days.
Working smart is the best way of earning big online. You don't have to stress yourself too much for any reward tasks online. If you're skilled enough on a particular venture, you can sit comfortably and make good use of the skill to generate funds.

Crypto Currencies trading involve a whole lot of risks and you can see that as at today, Tesla have made more than enough profits from this particular investment. I won't give up on crypto currencies.

This is a very good move my the automobile company and I believe that with time, major and top tech companies like google, amazon, Facebook and Microsoft are going to bring their own digital currency innovations and bring a surge in crypto prices.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back