What's new

Tesla group of company announced that they have $1.5 billion investment on Bitcoin!

This is a huge investment made by Elon Musk. He made this move in order to reward the shareholders in his companies.

I can remember three days ago Mr Sowyer convinced in to invest in Bitcoin you know that will increase the share value of his company.

And the news carried out yesterday that he had made the investment. I think this is one of the major factors why bitcoin is hit new landmark $46000.

If the price of the Bitcoin falls it will definitely has effect on the price of the company's shares. However, this kind of investment is not for a quick profit but a long-term investment.
This investment was possibly made earlier than when its announced. This investment must have been in January when bitcoin was still ranging around $30k and its really been on the rise even before the announcement.

I don't think the investment of the 1.5 billion dollars was made earlier done when the media I got the news broke I'm very sure he just bought or invested in Bitcoin because the microstrategy CEO has been in talk with Elon Musk to invest in Bitcoin earlier before now.
This investment was possibly made earlier than when its announced. This investment must have been in January when bitcoin was still ranging around $30k and its really been on the rise even before the announcement.

That is a huge feet it will always increase in value as each day goes by. Tesla is a very big company so it comes as no suprise to me. I see Tesla acquiring more bitcoins and other crypto currency in the future though.

THIS
Tesla reviewed that they had bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in a filing with the U.S SEC. Tesla CEO Elon musk admitted that he is a strong supporter of Bitcoin, even though he is late in the Bitcoin investment, he remains firmly in admiration for Bitcoin. Tesla announced sooner they will be allowing Cryptocurrency exchange when purchasing their own electric vehicles, solar energy generation, electronics etc. The company view digital currency as the modern way of transactions, and they don't want to lack behind too, when it comes to investing on BTC.

Don't you think this investment can hamper the financial buoyancy of the company if the price of BTC falls??
That's a very insane amount. This singular action single handedly drove the price of BTC up with over $3000 since the announcement.
Institutional investments have been mostly responsible for the surge/bull run experienced by BTC lately.

I really don't see the price falling to a point that it affects Tesla's capital base. Such investors wouldn't just invest and then go to bed. I am triple sure they will pull off good profit at the right time and most likely reinvest whenever there is a dip.

I honestly believe that Elon musk strategically invested that money on Bitcoin for a purpose not known to the ordinary eyes. Look at what he did for Doge coin, after his tweet Doge coin basically rose by more than 72% in market value. So o believe he has a sinister move towards Bitcoin.

Tesla is one company that is very innovative they are the first company to start investing on electric vehicle in this twenty first century. Based on their innovative nature I think they saw bitcoin as a very viable investment. Elon Musk being their CEO have made it a point of duty to always promote cryptocurrency and is a big believer in the cryptocurrency exchange. This investment by Tesla will lead to big returns in the future.

I don't think the investment of the 1.5 billion dollars was made earlier done when the media I got the news broke I'm very sure he just bought or invested in Bitcoin because the microstrategy CEO has been in talk with Elon Musk to invest in Bitcoin earlier before now.
Why i think otherwise is because the filing with Securities and exchange commission was done in January which already would have gone through the usual bureaucracy of government before a nod is given and they proceed on asset acquisition.

Tesla reviewed that they had bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in a filing with the U.S SEC. Tesla CEO Elon musk admitted that he is a strong supporter of Bitcoin, even though he is late in the Bitcoin investment, he remains firmly in admiration for Bitcoin. Tesla announced sooner they will be allowing Cryptocurrency exchange when purchasing their own electric vehicles, solar energy generation, electronics etc. The company view digital currency as the modern way of transactions, and they don't want to lack behind too, when it comes to investing on BTC.

Don't you think this investment can hamper the financial buoyancy of the company if the price of BTC falls??
It really shows how crtpto currency is really ruling the world. Now and the future, its we in this country that should have sense I mean how leaders should get sense from all k this news around crypto currencies.

Why i think otherwise is because the filing with Securities and exchange commission was done in January which already would have gone through the usual bureaucracy of government before a nod is given and they proceed on asset acquisition.
You may be right but the kind of spies we have the media , they could have dropped hint even if it will be regarded as rumour for such though we did hear of any big Investors that Invested early January yet there was huge rise before the crash.

You may be right but the kind of spies we have the media , they could have dropped hint even if it will be regarded as rumour for such though we did hear of any big Investors that Invested early January yet there was huge rise before the crash.
There are still people who have made their susbcription to bitcoin through the same process and only made the announcement of investing a certain portion of their funds in it. Are you familiar with investment firms like Microstrategy and Grayscale who have been a sizeable cache of coins and these are regulated hedge funds in the states.

As the richest man in the world I don't think the buy or purchase of Bitcoin with that huge amount of money can really affect Elon musk even if the price of the crypto currency falls. You should also remember that whenever the crypto currency rallies his going to gain huge amount of money

it is very good to invest money in bitcoin by this the value of bitcoin increase and it is very important to invest your money in bitcoin it is also big opportunity for bitcoin 1.5billion is big amount of money for bitcoin.

it is very good to invest money in bitcoin by this the value of bitcoin increase and it is very important to invest your money in bitcoin it is also big opportunity for bitcoin 1.5billion is big amount of money for bitcoin.
Tesla have big expectations around Bitcoin that's why they were able to cough out such huge amount of funds to pump into the Bitcoin. The CEO of the Tesla company is a big time supporter of Bitcoin, that is why the company invested such amount to support the Bitcoin vision.

There are still people who have made their susbcription to bitcoin through the same process and only made the announcement of investing a certain portion of their funds in it. Are you familiar with investment firms like Microstrategy and Grayscale who have been a sizeable cache of coins and these are regulated hedge funds in the states.
Yeah I have heard about the companies you made mentioned of, I quite agree with you that they might have done all necessary paperwork and even invested also. It is likely that Elon Musk used the strategy.

Wow i think this is what led to the recent increase in price of bitcoin i think , so if they are going to be adopting the use of crypto currency then it would be really beneficial for all , since the price of bitcoin was already falling and more people invest due to that i thinm

Wow i think this is what led to the recent increase in price of bitcoin i think , so if they are going to be adopting the use of crypto currency then it would be really beneficial for all , since the price of bitcoin was already falling and more people invest due to that i thinm
The real chief advocate of such investment Elon musk have personal affection when it comes to Bitcoin. He has made it known since, he owns his own coin doge. He really want to see Cryptocurrency accepted worldwide.

Yeah I have heard about the companies you made mentioned of, I quite agree with you that they might have done all necessary paperwork and even invested also. It is likely that Elon Musk used the strategy.
Well in all this we the small holders down here have to figure a way to plugin to the opportunities this rush creates. More mainstream corporations will be making a pitch with either bitcoins or other alt coins.
It just struck that tesla offer other services like maintenance and even selling back power by people to their power wall, the adoption of xrypto as a payment means will drag in A new set user base.
Thats a lot of funds inadvertently flowing in.

Well in all this we the small holders down here have to figure a way to plugin to the opportunities this rush creates. More mainstream corporations will be making a pitch with either bitcoins or other alt coins.
It just struck that tesla offer other services like maintenance and even selling back power by people to their power wall, the adoption of xrypto as a payment means will drag in A new set user base.
Thats a lot of funds inadvertently flowing in.
It is definitely going to add to the number of people using Bitcoin currently because if Tesla add it as an option of payments many will prefer to pay true Bitcoin because it is faster and not convenient so this my likely lead to increase in the price of Bitcoin though not as when big investors pushed off their funds.

I think it is the reason of too much increase if in Bitcoin price. I think when I big company is gets involved in this currency than they wouldn't let it down. Tesla is an international company, many countries not allowed dealing in Bitcoin then how they will deals in these countries

The real chief advocate of such investment Elon musk have personal affection when it comes to Bitcoin. He has made it known since, he owns his own coin doge. He really want to see Cryptocurrency accepted worldwide.
True i would also like to see crypto currency been adopted worldwide but due to the fact that most countries government are not accepting the use of it , then there is no encouragement to the use of bitcoin , elon musk is really trying i think

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back