What's new

Tesla group of company announced that they have $1.5 billion investment on Bitcoin!

That's a massive investment recorded by musk and its team to invest with such audacious amount of money into Bitcoin. That shows, Bitcoin has a future, and they want to make their own gains too.

Crypto Currencies trading involve a whole lot of risks and you can see that as at today, Tesla have made more than enough profits from this particular investment. I won't give up on crypto currencies.
Don't give up on Cryptocurrency investment @Bookwormlux. Only persistency and passion can keep you going to you achieve what you came for.

Don't give up on Cryptocurrency investment @Bookwormlux. Only persistency and passion can keep you going to you achieve what you came for.
Thanks, I keep believing that I will also make my breakthrough in Crypto Currencies. It's not easy though, but we just have to keep pushing against all odds.

Tesla investing in bitcoin is a very welcome development it has brought about a big boost to the system and it has greatly improve the system other coin that depends on the strength of bitcoin is doing very fine.

This is huge, motivational speaker should use this as a point to influence people to sub into cryptocurrency,this testla have run their analysis and not scared of loss.

This particular move by Elon musk and Tesla caused a significant input in Crypto Currencies generally and I have observed that prices haven't dropped since then.

This is giving the cryptocurrency a good direction for a big boost. As wether the price affects it up or down, it makes the game even more fluid and interesting

Tesla invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin, I am not sure but I think back then the price was somewhere around $50K, which means, Tesla is still at loss. However, another company SpaceX, also owned by Musk, invested in Bitcoin when it was $30 or $40K.

Tesla invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin, I am not sure but I think back then the price was somewhere around $50K, which means, Tesla is still at loss. However, another company SpaceX, also owned by Musk, invested in Bitcoin when it was $30 or $40K.
I don't think Elon musk Tesla motors company are at lost at this time. The coin is improving, valued at $46,000+ at this time. Elon musk invested with his Tesla motors company when the price was around $30,000-$35,000.

Those are big companies that have invested millions of naira in the cryptocurrency industry and at the same time they have the ability to manipulate the market in cryptocurrency.

Somehow I am beginning to feel that they are just doing this to take the attention of the public towards that direction and influence high rate on Bitcoin

This is actually a very good move by one of the biggest car producing companies and I just hope that all the big tech companies will see this and then begin to massively adopt cryptocurrency to.

I don't think Elon musk Tesla motors company are at lost at this time. The coin is improving, valued at $46,000+ at this time. Elon musk invested with his Tesla motors company when the price was around $30,000-$35,000.
Absolutely, I also feel that they took enough profits before prices of cryptocurrencies began to drop and so they ain't in losses .

Absolutely, I also feel that they took enough profits before prices of cryptocurrencies began to drop and so they ain't in losses .
Elon musk and his company can never be in Loss of investment around Cryptocurrency. Elon musk will rather start in the morning to preach about the benefits of the coin he invested to entice more investors investing into it for him to gain.

Elon musk and his company can never be in Loss of investment around Cryptocurrency. Elon musk will rather start in the morning to preach about the benefits of the coin he invested to entice more investors investing into it for him to gain.
With the huge amount of Bitcoin holdings of Elon Musk the only recourse is for him to push up the price otherwise his $1.5 billion will stagnate. If he deposited that amount in the bank it will earn more than 5% in a year. That is very minimal but that is sure money.

I love this man, I got big respect for him, he is indeed a leader. Wow. I strongly agree with him though. So whatever happens I know it for positive impact.

With the huge amount of Bitcoin holdings of Elon Musk the only recourse is for him to push up the price otherwise his $1.5 billion will stagnate. If he deposited that amount in the bank it will earn more than 5% in a year. That is very minimal but that is sure money.
That's bizarre earnings for Elon musk to consider investing his hard earned money in the bank for the period of one year to earn so minimal in nature.

When Tesla bought this huge amount of bitcoin , the price if bitcoin was affected positively. Also , they sold some of their bitcoin after some weeks and disabled bitcoin as payment method for Tesla cars .

When Tesla bought this huge amount of bitcoin , the price if bitcoin was affected positively. Also , they sold some of their bitcoin after some weeks and disabled bitcoin as payment method for Tesla cars .
Hmm, only Elon musk knows the reason why he delisted BTC as payment method for his Tesla motors. He's simply promoting dogecoin to reach the level of BTC I'm guessing so.

Elon musk BTC investment Will be moving up now exponentially cos BTC have started going higher. I believe Elon will be tempted to remove some of his investment again to crash the market, Lol.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back