What's new

Starting a business with someone

On the contrary the usual issue in a partnership is the leadership - who will be the boss. It is good if the partnership is one financial partner and one industrial partner. At least the boss is clearly defined. But if everything is equal in capitalization and in time rendered in business then the boss thing will be a big issue later on.
starting a business to someone is not a bad idea but the first question you ask yourself is whether you trust the person or not, because trust keep business going.

When starting a business with someone, you should make sure that the person has the best interest of the business at heart and isn't just interested in making profits. This is crucial and shouldn't be ignored.

You really need to make all the adequate arrangement with the person and everything must be well understood before an agreement is made to avoid misunderstanding, if possible a lawyered can be called in to seal the agreement.

Is not bad to start a business with someone depending who you want to start the business with, but for me I don't like starting a business with someone.

Before starting the partnership with anybody, you should be sure that this is a person you very well know and that this person shares your goals and aspiration for doing such type of business as well

You should be careful in choosing the person who will be your partner , you should know him very well otherwise you will get deceived and none will help you .

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?

Well, if you are looking for my advice on this, I would simply advice you to start up a new business by yourself and get people to invest and get paid Return of Investment ROI.

I think you need to be able to trust your co-founder / partner a lot and probably know them personally to be able to work well with them. What you don't want to do is go into business with something that will take advantage of you.

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?
Well to me personally I really think that you guys should have an accurate percentage of sharing the revenue generated from the business I'm other to prevent future misunderstanding and other vices between you and the person involved

You should be careful in choosing the person who will be your partner , you should know him very well otherwise you will get deceived and none will help you .
That is true. Not anyone can be a business partner even if he is your best friend. My suggestion is to make a start up by yourself. If you need help then hire them as consultants but not as partners. That will spare you from the problem of confusing management.

That is true. Not anyone can be a business partner even if he is your best friend. My suggestion is to make a start up by yourself. If you need help then hire them as consultants but not as partners. That will spare you from the problem of confusing management.
Yes it is great idea , relying on others as consultants will be better than bé partners even between close friends problems could happen so it is better to avoid confusion .

See the issue with having any kind of business with someone can be rough at times along the way most especially when real money starts to roll in, times like that issues start to arise so for me i would say you should first have a conversation then create a legal binding agreement.

Only go into partnership with someone that understand the business so you don't feel left alone when the business is not going too well, you can have support.

Spend time together and empower each other, dream bigger together make brain storming, be creative and always raise above any problems or barriers that appear in your path
It is good to start a business to someone if you trust the person starting a business or depend on trust if you can be able to build trust then you can be able to manage business together.

I'm not sure if i have made any partnership with friends or anybody before in business per say but in other thing i do and the experience is no go area for me.

In starting a business with someone, it is important to have a legal document binding the both of you and that is a partnership agreement.

If you must start a business with someone, make sure that it is someone that you really trusted and have the agreement of the partnership backs up by law by a document signed by an attorney.

I think the character and integrity of the person should be what you should look out for. If it's someone you trust, then you can work with him or her.

People that wants to venture into a business must have the knowledge and understanding of themselves and also there must be trust for the progress of the business.
Post automatically merged:

People that wants to venture into a business must have the knowledge and understanding of themselves and also there must be trust for the progress of the business.

When you want to do a business and you have good knowledge about the business you can also hurt now with people that I feel a very reliable and committed towards your ideology of business and will be willing to contribute their own quota.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back