What's new

Starting a business with someone

The easiest way to start a business with someone else is to establish a general partnership. You don't have to file paperwork with the state to set one up, your business income will pass through to your personal tax return, and you won't have ongoing recordkeeping or reporting requirements

You need to ensure that the person is trustworthy and then when you have conversations with this person and you guys have different opinions and ideas about a particular thing, do you guys later come to a conclusion and agree on it, because if you don't trust the person and you guys cannot agree on one thing, it is not advisable to do partnership but if you can agree on one thing then you can give it a try

firstly, I want to believe you are starting a business with someone that has given you a reason to trust and Believe in him. If this is true, I think both of you should come up with a written agreement sealed and signed, with your lawyers present to avoid future complications.

Make sure your intended partner has the same vision and set goals as you. The person must be proven trustworthy and should be committed to the business. Have a legal personnel to draft a business contract not regarding the relationship you two have.

Starting up a business with someone is not a bad idea, but both of you just have to put or participate actively towards the business because that should be your main goal and target as business partners,when you make you commitment towards achieving success a great desire in your business, I guess you are unto a ladder to the top.

If you don't have money on own to start a business alone, it is incumbent on you to partner with somebody with like manner like you, a person who has the same Vision and same understanding
But if you are doing business with some with questionable character you are bound to make error and loss some money in the process and that may not sound cool with a diligence business man

Before starting a business with some you should know if that person is sharing the same vision with you towards the business or not , or maybe that person is going to a an active partner or a silent partner , sharing the same business goal and haven the interest of business is the key to a great partnership .

Starting business with some one is no where problem is but is good shall to start business with someone but where problem normally face is if the person you are doing the business with did he or she trust you the way you trust him or her or is he doing some secret thing behind you

Starting a business with a partner is a discision that should be thought about very well before making an attemp. What are the thing you to find out about your partner before you begin your business transaction and so many other questions you will ask yourself. Then what will be the contribution to the startup of the company? Are you contributing the capital equally?

Starting a business with someone
We needs to orient ourselves before starting, we have just the same vision and mission for the business.
We must have knowledge about it, we must be creative and reason the same way.

Firstly you must try your best to know the motive of your partner,who you want to join business with. Do you guys. Have the same goal of achievement,and will you guys be on 50/50 agreement or not equally. Those are the things I think you need to check and out in place before you try to partner with someone in a business.
What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?

The major things to put into consideration in starting a business with another person are the type of business both parties will like to venture into, the capital available, a suitable location that will burst the business, the profit sharing, indemnity of members in the event of any casualty that might arise and to have the partnership registered with the appropriate body.

Starting a business with someone is so good at least two people are better than one. But there are many fact to consider before starting a business with someone. You have to first trust that person so much, doing a business with someone involves money so you need to trust your business partner

Starting a business with someone is a welcoming idea especially when it is gain- gain situation. But if the other party is not a personal friend it would be difficult to trust each other. But all over there's always something to gain from starting business with someone.

Starting business with someone is a good idea, but before you do it verify your partner if he is physically fit and if his business experience is enough to take the business so a longer way,make sure you find out one or two things about your partner before opening a joint business.

Starting a business with someone requires that the both parties are in agreement and have the same mission/goals to achieve their goals. When the both parties are reasoning alike,it will be easier to work together,since there are all about the same purpose.

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?
In addition to taking stock of your compatibility as business partners,you need to make sure you're both on the same page about what you want to achieve. You may need to take freelance projects or work part-time while you get the business up and running, so that you can pay your bills, and it’s important to be completely transparent about how much time you’ll have to start your venture, as well as be clear about your respective financial situations.

Starting a business with some one is a good one, but I advise that a memorandum of understanding must be signed, no matter the type of person he is, becouse money issue should not be taken lightly it should be documented in case of tomorrow, cos some people are very wicked.

Starting business with someone else is a nice idea but it simply depends on the kind of business you want to do and also the kind of person your dealing with in a business, joint business requires a very big bond of trust to enable your business be successful.

Personally, I will say going into a business with someone is something that should be taken very seriously. There must be a genuine written agreement. Both parties must be sure they are ready and capable of starting and running the business successfully. That is my little contribution.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back